Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll admit some toys get put on a higher shelf if its too annoying (like the time my grandma so lovingly gave one of my kids a whistle lol ) but there are still plenty of toys around the house. Some are even on permanent display in the living room. Priscilla would just die!
Oh I have had plenty whose batteries mysteriously died prematurely. I swear some things are made JUST to drive us to drink. Maybe alcohol companies are in secret alliance with loud,annoying toy manufacturers.

But ALL of Abbies things are hidden away (if they are in the house at all.) Worse yet they aren't even in a place that she can get to them if she wanted to. That poor girl is forced to find trash to fill her stimulation needs.

Reminds me of when they were clearing the kitchen for remodel and someone found the bubble wand Abbie loved. P had hid it there because she didn't want Abbie to have it. The dumb witch looked ashamed and like she had been caught. Then Abbie was walking around enjoying it again... P glaring at her and in a huff. And poof the bubble wand vanished again. Wonder if P hid it in the tras this time so she wouldn't be caught stealing away Abbie's things again.

I don't care how old your child is, or what kind of diagnosis they may have, you allow your child to have their own interests. It doesn't matter if they are teenagers and want toys... hell I like toys and I am a somewhat grown-ass bean. Let people enjoy what they enjoy. It isn't up to us to tit on that (unless harmful obviously... don't do drugs kids.)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ugh.

View attachment 935950

The face you make when you heave your 400 pounds into the truck.

View attachment 935955

Abbie's clearly not happy.

View attachment 935958View attachment 935957
View attachment 935959

View attachment 935961
Wow! Abbie tilting her head to the side and stretching her neck like that looks painful and scary at the same time. Her head was tilted like that when she got into the truck and I thought she looked and seemed upset and exhausted.

Isaiah’s vlog was painful. The phony voices. They come across as SO DUMB. Like, so unintelligent. Isaiah needs to run back to Boone. It’s your only hope
I don't watch his vlogs but I can only imagine!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure, the brazees are now buying the house they've been renting instead of upgrading even though it would make sense to move to a bigger house with a new baby. They didn't get someone to redo their kitchen but instead they did it theirs elves. They even bought a pricey car and then took it back saying it wasn't for them the most from fame that I think they've bought were new couches.
The Maass' HAD TO hire contractors to do their kitchen makeover because when it comes down to it...Asa had no idea where to begin or how to proceed himself to get it done. He likes to talk like he knows all but...being able to plane a bathroom door down doesn't make him an all-around handyman. He didn't even know enough about getting proper electrical and plumbing permits that were required for the type of renovations they made. As a matter of fact they didn't invest in properly installing the over counter range hood so it's there for looks...it's useless otherwise.

• Heart
To me, Abbie always looks bored. Them hiding her toys is making her more and more unhappy, as well as all the pain she is in. Her parents are neglecting her basic human rights.

I'm 38 years old and have severe anxiety, and I have chewllry and fidget toys, hell I love Lego. My parents were like them at first, but now I am older, they are cool with it. I think it is because they know the chewllry and fidgets help me with my anxiety. I find ABA helps me more than CBT or DBT.

But Abbie would be a lot happier if they just stopped trying to make her normal. I thought they were all for advocating, yet they hide toys and pretend she is a normal teen.

Cilla you cannot live through your daughter and pretend she is normal, we all know you wanted a daughter to live through so you could be the cool and popular mum of the school, with the cheerleading daughter. But maybe you are the one that needs to grow up, and stop living in this fantasy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The Maass' HAD TO hire contractors to do their kitchen makeover because when it comes down to it...Asa had no idea where to begin or how to proceed himself to get it done. He likes to talk like he knows all but...being able to plane a bathroom door down doesn't make him an all-around handyman. He didn't even know enough about getting proper electrical and plumbing permits that were required for the type of renovations they made. As a matter of fact they didn't invest in properly installing the over counter range hood so it's there for looks...it's useless otherwise.
He can't even paint walls properly... remember the ugly blue walls in their dedicated drinking room... loads of paint drips down the wall. I am sure the tiny bit of painting he did in the kitchen was a tit job too we just don't see it. I couldn't imagine what it would look like if he painted the cabinets.

Also P wanted to spend that money all for appearances. The didn't care about quality or function at all. Just like everything with them it is all for show and no real value.

Reactions: 19
Asshole's response to a couple of the make up comments! 🙄View attachment 934037View attachment 934038
He's just making silly excuses to protect the brand and their channel's reputation. It's clearly this selfish pig doesn't have a clue how to do her makeup.

Ugh.

View attachment 935950

The face you make when you heave your 400 pounds into the truck.

View attachment 935955

Abbie's clearly not happy.

View attachment 935958View attachment 935957
View attachment 935959

View attachment 935961
Poor Abbie. She looks really sad, tired, overwhelmed and fed up. I don't think she really enjoyed camp by the looks of things.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
To me, Abbie always looks bored. Them hiding her toys is making her more and more unhappy, as well as all the pain she is in. Her parents are neglecting her basic human rights.

I'm 38 years old and have severe anxiety, and I have chewllry and fidget toys, hell I love Lego. My parents were like them at first, but now I am older, they are cool with it. I think it is because they know the chewllry and fidgets help me with my anxiety. I find ABA helps me more than CBT or DBT.

But Abbie would be a lot happier if they just stopped trying to make her normal. I thought they were all for advocating, yet they hide toys and pretend she is a normal teen.

Cilla you cannot live through your daughter and pretend she is normal, we all know you wanted a daughter to live through so you could be the cool and popular mum of the school, with the cheerleading daughter. But maybe you are the one that needs to grow up, and stop living in this fantasy.
Plus, if she had "accepted" that Asa has a typically normal daughter and had him take part in her life....she could've been the cool step-mom!
Instead she chose to, or forced, or allowed Asa to ignore his other daughter. In hopes of having her own, biological daughter...she got pregnant again and did get her own daughter...that being Abbie. Lo and behold! She still can't be the cool mom she envisioned! Instead, she has her daughter who has severe IDD and Autism and will require 24/7 total care for the rest of her life. So then, Priscilla lives in a delusional state of mind and I can't help but wonder if she holds a lot of resentment towards Asa, the mother of the other daughter, even the daughter herself, and Abbie. JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That muscle memory tho. Her fat trap opens every time her hoof gets close to it.
Hungry Hungry Percillerpotamus.
A1AA90B6-B123-4722-8B8C-7EC3654C3BAC.jpeg

It is like her eyes have their own personalities. It is wild to me. Cover one eye and then cover the other. It is as if they belong to two different people. Creepy.😖
00CA20A7-906C-4748-AF81-2E60B68538BC.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
And to be fair, the Brazees simply painted their cabinets. They didn't do any major changes - just paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That muscle memory tho. Her fat trap opens every time her hoof gets close to it.
View attachment 936847
It is like her eyes have their own personalities. It is wild to me. Cover one eye and then cover the other. It is as if they belong to two different people. Creepy.😖
View attachment 936850
Her whole face appears to be drooping on the right side and the eye is open wider than the left, or it appears so with the facial droop.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 936847
View attachment 936850
When she's gets the facial drooping like this... it looks like so many I saw who had a stroke. I even saw the droop with patients who had a TIA (mini-stroke) who recovered on their own, or with TPA in trying to avoid a major event.

Reactions: 12
Her whole face appears to be drooping on the right side and the eye is open wider than the left, or it appears so with the facial droop.
Ya her entire face droops on one side. It isn't just P talking out of the side of her mouth (compared her to drew Barrymore one time but sorry Drew's entire face isn't droping like that.)

I kinda wonder (or think) she actually had a mini stroke at some point. Maybe several. With as bad as her health is, and how overweight she was/is, I wouldn't be surprised. Add in her damn near completely sedentary lifestyle and it is only a matter of time before a bigger crisis like full blown stroke or heart attack. There is some obvious brain/nerve damage going on already.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ya her entire face droops on one side. It isn't just P talking out of the side of her mouth (compared her to drew Barrymore one time but sorry Drew's entire face isn't droping like that.)

I kinda wonder (or think) she actually had a mini stroke at some point. Maybe several. With as bad as her health is, and how overweight she was/is, I wouldn't be surprised. Add in her damn near completely sedentary lifestyle and it is only a matter of time before a bigger crisis like full blown stroke or heart attack. There is some obvious brain/nerve damage going on already.
The droop is worse some times than others. When she's drinking it's droopier and she's slurrier.

Reactions: 17
The droop is worse some times than others. When she's drinking it's droopier and she's slurrier.
I knew a girl years ago that enjoyed the recreational use of cocaine. Recreational in her mind…anyways..once she really got going her mouth would droop. Just like Pigs mouth and face does. I am not saying Pig is on the tit, but I agree it gets worse when she is inebriated. I wonder if there are prescription drugs at play. Something that affects the dopamine and is exacerbated when she gets into a bottle.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.