Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't unsee the way one nostril droops and the other one doesn't. Like, it's so....bizarre and strange and my lizard brain doesn't like it. I've seen unilateral mouth droops, I've seen different sized eyes but...but her nostrils! Her entire nose! That causes me so much discomfort on a visceral level.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm sitting here with a sore throat, fatigue, body aches, a reduced sense of taste, and a negative rapid home test trying not to freak out. Triple vaxed, every precaution possible taken (WFH, grocery pickup, drive thru or contactless delivery only, etc) due to my medically fragile child, and I'm afraid it might've finally got me. I'll try to get in for a PCR if I'm still feeling symptoms tomorrow, but they're pretty much impossible in my city right now.

Priscilla, her droopy-ass nose, and her obese husband need to be paying attention to this. The mabs don't work on omicron, and even if they did they're almost impossible to get right now. They're walking comorbidities. Who will take care of Abbie if they're sick, hospitalized?
With an estimated R0 of 15, they are going to get this thing.
Take it easy, rest, hydrate, take otc anti-inflammatories. Try not to stress too much. Remember there are other things out there right now too. So may just be something else altogether.

Sending positive vibes and hopefully be feeling better soon no matter what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Phew took a week off from maass snarking and it’s taken me a good chunk of the day to read through everything! What a pathetic tit show they all are!
I can't unsee the way one nostril droops and the other one doesn't. Like, it's so....bizarre and strange and my lizard brain doesn't like it. I've seen unilateral mouth droops, I've seen different sized eyes but...but her nostrils! Her entire nose! That causes me so much discomfort on a visceral level.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm sitting here with a sore throat, fatigue, body aches, a reduced sense of taste, and a negative rapid home test trying not to freak out. Triple vaxed, every precaution possible taken (WFH, grocery pickup, drive thru or contactless delivery only, etc) due to my medically fragile child, and I'm afraid it might've finally got me. I'll try to get in for a PCR if I'm still feeling symptoms tomorrow, but they're pretty much impossible in my city right now.

Priscilla, her droopy-ass nose, and her obese husband need to be paying attention to this. The mabs don't work on omicron, and even if they did they're almost impossible to get right now. They're walking comorbidities. Who will take care of Abbie if they're sick, hospitalized?
trouble is with them, although they have been pretty reckless, they also have zero life and don’t do anything that means they come into contact with many people. They have no friends, they don’t get invited anywhere, they don’t go anywhere very often in large crowds, they don’t work away from home- selfiewrld doesn’t count because nobody seems to be visiting anymore, Abbie’s school is fairly small. The only time they are inside with bigger numbers of people (which increases the risk of catching it massively) is when they go out for a meal or when shopping. Saying that though omicron variiant is highly contagious and there are so so many cases down in London, practically everyone seems to be isolating! Omicron does seem to be milder than previous variants so unfortunately they might come off ok with getting covid.

I hope the pcr is negative 🤞🏻 In my experience of the rapid lateral flow tests though they are quite accurate- especially if you have symptoms. I’ve had a few colds since September and lateral flow negative and the pcr negative. I would keep doing the rapid tests though- my friend last week took a couple of days of symptoms before getting a positive on the lateral flow and then had a pcr to confirm. Hope you feel better soon whether it’s covid or not

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I haven’t seen my husband since Saturday and it’s not looking like I’ll see him soon. I’ve got 2 kids with two negative home rapid tests and waiting to hear from the doctor in 3 to 5 days. I’m scared and I usually am calm. My sons friend is teetering on the edge of intubation. The Maassives better watch out. This kid lives in Avondale in a backyard apartment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I was going to write the same thing about her face! Her face was huge before & now its getting back to what it was. She can't really hide the weight gain anymore. You can tell when she was getting in the truck to pick up abbie from camp she was breathing heavy. I remember he said when she was heavier he use to have to cut out her heavy breathing from the vlogs
Yea I remember that. I remember him making fun of her and humiliating her a long time ago in the rented house. They were responding to viewers noticing Cillys missing tooth and he was also talking about her in front of her. I was appalled. He was talking about how she has a crooked mouth.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I hope you feel better soon, and your son stays healthy. I also have something (negative for Covid) that is very bad. Seriously ugly. I had Covid, and the actual illness was not as bad as what I have right now. (The after-effects- pneumonia, blood clot, kidney damage came later) Try to rest. I know how you're feeling! 😠

• Heart
  • Sad
Boy. Two years ago, their first Christmas there, P wore that Christmas sweater. It was MUCH looser. Im surprised she even got it on.

And there we go- Asa cant stand negativity, even over foundation and just had to go out of his way to show P is the make-up master.

And why did they supposedly "bake' those cookies, when they were just handed a box of pre-made cookies and icing's from Abbies camp the evening before??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Boy. Two years ago, their first Christmas there, P wore that Christmas sweater. It was MUCH looser. Im surprised she even got it on.

And there we go- Asa cant stand negativity, even over foundation and just had to go out of his way to show P is the make-up master.

And why did they supposedly "bake' those cookies, when they were just handed a box of pre-made cookies and icing's from Abbies camp the evening before??
Ass had to grease her up and wrench it over her neck gunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I haven’t seen my husband since Saturday and it’s not looking like I’ll see him soon. I’ve got 2 kids with two negative home rapid tests and waiting to hear from the doctor in 3 to 5 days. I’m scared and I usually am calm. My sons friend is teetering on the edge of intubation. The Maassives better watch out. This kid lives in Avondale in a backyard apartment.
I'm thinking of you, and praying you stay well! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Keeping my fingers crossed for you to feel better tomorrow!❤

• Heart
Is it just me or has Ass been showing himself interacting with Sandy in a positive way lately. He is for sure reading here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm thinking of you, and praying you stay well! ❤
Thank you. I hope you all know I think about you all, all of the time. I don’t mean to diminish anyone else’s pain or suffering with my quick updates. I can stop. I live in a pretty small village in the country and it’s crazy here. Please stay healthy everyone. I’m terrified with omicron. Stay safe and I hope and pray for your families heath.

• Heart
Thank you. I hope you all know I think about you all, all of the time. I don’t mean to diminish anyone else’s pain or suffering with my quick updates. I can stop. I live in a pretty small village in the country and it’s crazy here. Please stay healthy everyone. I’m terrified with omicron. Stay safe and I hope and pray for your families heath.
I know you're doing everything you can to stay safe and this is taking a toll on you and your family. This new variant scares the crap out of me. Even though they say it's milder, those of us who are immune compromised are not playing around. There are quite a few of us who are struggling with health issues and I too think about everyone and wish everyone to stay healthy and safe during these trying times. You never have to stop updating us on how you're doing and coping. ❤❤❤

• Heart

Oh, CoffeeMomof2, I hope you're feeling better soon and it's not what you're thinking! Please let it be just a bad head cold! ❤

I can't get a clear enough zoom on her drooped face picture to see if her pupils are equal or not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
P Is still schlepping ornaments..only a few left... so I guess that shot of Abbie STIMMING with them did the trick to extract the $$$$ from the HUMPERS....Wheeeeew Heeeeeeeew.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.