Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh.

1640056633209.png

The face you make when you heave your 400 pounds into the truck.

1640057213893.png

Abbie's clearly not happy.

1640057424199.png
1640057398060.png

1640057453547.png

1640057587906.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Does…does she have stretch marks on her FACE?!
Did anyone notice that red sweater and black stretch pant outfit a couple of days ago? She posted a picture in it & in the vlog it looks way different on her then the picture. Also they really make sure they are well put together and then they send abbie to school with crappy shoes and pajamas that obviously didn't fit her.

Also, where's ps famous Thanksgiving food haul? Not one thing on her page for Thanksgiving and 5 days away from Christmas & no gift hauls or any news on her page. I also watch Lauren brazee - her mom was naming examples of people that had successful wls and P was not named by lauren or her mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone notice that red sweater and black stretch pant outfit a couple of days ago? She posted a picture in it & in the vlog it looks way different on her then the picture. Also they really make sure they are well put together and then they send abbie to school with crappy shoes and pajamas that obviously didn't fit her.

Also, where's ps famous Thanksgiving food haul? Not one thing on her page for Thanksgiving and 5 days away from Christmas & no gift hauls or any news on her page. I also watch Lauren brazee - her mom was naming examples of people that had successful wls and P was not named by lauren or her mom.
I've been wondering what kind of Christmas Abbie will get this year. Will it be gifts for a "typical teen" for Priscilla's desperate need for Abbie to be normal or things Abbie will actually like.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've been wondering what kind of Christmas Abbie will get this year. Will it be gifts for a "typical teen" for Priscilla's desperate need for Abbie to be normal or things Abbie will actually like.
I commend lauren brazee on her ability to put her all into what her daughter loves, no matter the age of the toys. Ella asked for specific fisher price toys and she got them.

• Heart
I commend lauren brazee on her ability to put her all into what her daughter loves, no matter the age of the toys. Ella asked for specific fisher price toys and she got them.
I think Lauren has a bit of the spending addiction that Big P has.

Reactions: 18
I think Lauren has a bit of the spending addiction that Big P has.
I'm not sure, the brazees are now buying the house they've been renting instead of upgrading even though it would make sense to move to a bigger house with a new baby. They didn't get someone to redo their kitchen but instead they did it theirs elves. They even bought a pricey car and then took it back saying it wasn't for them the most from fame that I think they've bought were new couches.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know much about them but that is really awesome! I really wish it was the same way for Abbie. It makes me sad when she got gifts like a vanity she didn't care about and a bicycle she has to be pushed on.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Doesn't matter. If they get her things she would enjoy they would never be seen again. 99% of everything they buy her is either returned or hidden away. Unless they really bought it for themselves or it is clothes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
My 2nd cousin is autistic and my 1st cousin spent a lot of time in denial when it came to buying him gifts that he simply had no interest in. It felt forced that went on for awhile until he gave in to my 2nd cousins fixations and focuses and that’s when he advanced more then ever . He acts like a “””normal “” teenager and it’s really amazing to see how much he strived when we stopped forcing him to be something he’s not . I wonder what would happen if they did that for Abbie ?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know, I really think he does have a fetish for Santa.
Screenshot_20211220-190126~2.png

Looks like he is growing a beard…He looks like tit man.
Screenshot_20211221-004629~2.png

Whistle while you work…

Screenshot_20211221-005045~2.png

I’ll take a Big Mac with extra cheeeese

Screenshot_20211221-002253~2.png

What a slob!

Guyths, its Groiniamano, the handsy creeper!
Screenshot_20211221-004112~2.png

Mahna Mahna, it’s Groiniamano
Mahna, Mahna the handsy creeper!

Look at these two narcissist assholes getting all giddy cause the buddies cheered for them
Screenshot_20211221-004519~2.png

Screenshot_20211220-184407~2.png

Big P not happy, she want food.

Screenshot_20211220-184352~2.png

Now she happy.
Screenshot_20211220-185758~2.png

Ha, ha ,ha! Oh Piggy, YoUr FuNnY
Screenshot_20211221-005339~2.png

Screenshot_20211221-000458-203.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's eating oreos. And contemplating all of the others lol!

View attachment 932154

And a few mins later the oreo count dwindles as she stuffs her mouth.

View attachment 932155
What is she doing with the other hand? She has been hanging around Summer again…..🤢

Asshole's response to a couple of the make up comments! 🙄View attachment 934037View attachment 934038
In other words he did not have hours upon hours to filter her. That shows how much “behind the scenes” editing it takes

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Abbie shouts loudly because she knows it gets on their nerves?

But I wonder how long it took him to sober up enough to play santa. God I hate P and assache
As an autistic person, I think she does it also because she hates the way she's being treated by her family and being on camera all the time. She's clearly not a happy bunny

• Heart
  • Sad
I'm not sure, the brazees are now buying the house they've been renting instead of upgrading even though it would make sense to move to a bigger house with a new baby. They didn't get someone to redo their kitchen but instead they did it theirs elves. They even bought a pricey car and then took it back saying it wasn't for them the most from fame that I think they've bought were new couches.
I mean for Ella. Incessant toys they buy for her, especially how little room they have. I think she does it as reenforcers but instead of say a pretty pencil with a cool eraser or a bookmark for good behavior, it’s a pricy toy from Amazon

Reactions: 12
Normally my kiddo is hard to buy for simply because he used any sort of toy he received as a means of destruction. This year has been so different though. I got him a lot of sensory fidgit type of stuff that he can squish in his hands. Thankfully, there are also things like toy dishwashers around these days since he loves household appliances (he has a microwave and a washing machine already...lol). Last minute gift included a small train set because he has started watching train videos on YouTube. I also bought him a couple of sarcastic t-shirts from Spencer's. I completely enjoyed shopping for him this year, and that is not typically how it goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean for Ella. Incessant toys they buy for her, especially how little room they have. I think she does it as reenforcers but instead of say a pretty pencil with a cool eraser or a bookmark for good behavior, it’s a pricy toy from Amazon
This was interesting just 30 min ago 😆. No they haven’t spent extravagantly with new homes and cars but they haven’t had nearly the financial boom that the Maasses have had from YouTube and SlimeLife. John quit his job, so their sole income is YouTube and they do live within their means which is wise. But like some people use food for enforcers, Lauren buys lots of toys for that.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Doesn't matter. If they get her things she would enjoy they would never be seen again. 99% of everything they buy her is either returned or hidden away. Unless they really bought it for themselves or it is clothes.
I'll admit some toys get put on a higher shelf if its too annoying (like the time my grandma so lovingly gave one of my kids a whistle lol ) but there are still plenty of toys around the house. Some are even on permanent display in the living room. Priscilla would just die!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.