Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew a girl years ago that enjoyed the recreational use of cocaine. Recreational in her mind…anyways..once she really got going her mouth would droop. Just like Pigs mouth and face does. I am not saying Pig is on the tit, but I agree it gets worse when she is inebriated. I wonder if there are prescription drugs at play. Something that affects the dopamine and is exacerbated when she gets into a bottle.
Recreational marijuana isn't legal in Florida but I wouldn't be surprised if they vape the real stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I knew a girl years ago that enjoyed the recreational use of cocaine. Recreational in her mind…anyways..once she really got going her mouth would droop. Just like Pigs mouth and face does. I am not saying Pig is on the tit, but I agree it gets worse when she is inebriated. I wonder if there are prescription drugs at play. Something that affects the dopamine and is exacerbated when she gets into a bottle.
I agree she is was worse when dr7nk. But if she did have a stroke it would effect it that way also.

I agree she is was worse when dr7nk. But if she did have a stroke it would effect it that way also.
There are probably a number of medical issues she has but are ignoring - wouldn't surprise me one bit

Reactions: 15
Definitely not debunking the stroke theory. Lord knows she has more than a handful of reasons for her body to stroke out. Untreated blood pressure. Calcification of arteries. Obesity in general…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Definitely not debunking the stroke theory. Lord knows she has more than a handful of reasons for her body to stroke out. Untreated blood pressure. Calcification of arteries. Obesity in general…
Yup. And she is at increased risk for her inactivity alone. I knew a young, slim person who developed blood clots because all the did is sit all say. Could only imagine what she has going on but ignores.

Yep! Totally believe that a stroke could be possible or even Bells Palsy, which apparent could have been a viral infection left untreated.

Also, if anyone gets a gun in that house, there first needs to be a secured gun safe with biometrics and key-lock, purchased and installed within the house. That way Abbie has no ability to get her hands on them. If Golden Boy gets it and wants to bring it to NC, they need a gun safe up in that place too..

• Heart
Yep! Totally believe that a stroke could be possible or even Bells Palsy, which apparent could have been a viral infection left untreated.

Also, if anyone gets a gun in that house, there first needs to be a secured gun safe with biometrics and key-lock, purchased and installed within the house. That way Abbie has no ability to get her hands on them. If Golden Boy gets it and wants to bring it to NC, they need a gun safe up in that place too..
They already have a gun in the house. Ass has mentioned it before.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I've been wondering what kind of Christmas Abbie will get this year. Will it be gifts for a "typical teen" for Priscilla's desperate need for Abbie to be normal or things Abbie will actually like.
Yeah, what happened to her vanity table!

Ya her entire face droops on one side. It isn't just P talking out of the side of her mouth (compared her to drew Barrymore one time but sorry Drew's entire face isn't droping like that.)

I kinda wonder (or think) she actually had a mini stroke at some point. Maybe several. With as bad as her health is, and how overweight she was/is, I wouldn't be surprised. Add in her damn near completely sedentary lifestyle and it is only a matter of time before a bigger crisis like full blown stroke or heart attack. There is some obvious brain/nerve damage going on already.
Oh she's brain damaged alright

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recreational marijuana isn't legal in Florida but I wouldn't be surprised if they vape the real stuff
if they have a MMJ permit they can get anything they want, buds, flowers, gummies, chocolate, vapes, and I think at one time they said they got CBD and didn't give it to her. I think Abs would qualify, different strains help different problems, anxiety, sleeping, etc. Info from a close source. :)

• Heart
I’ve mentioned on here before that since July 2018, I went from (at 5’2) 204 pounds to my present 115-117 pounds. It ain’t easy to not succumb to goodies and huge caloric meals. My mother’s aide yesterday said that I was really maintaining my weight loss. I felt it was a non-scale victory to hear that, and it made me feel happy.

Cilla really doesn’t care about her own health and lifespan. Or else she would have kept a careful watch on her post-surgery body and not pretend she has stalled on 105 pounds. She takes the easy way out by eating with no-end. She is an accident waiting to happen. The worse part is she does not admit the failure.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
if they have a MMJ permit they can get anything they want, buds, flowers, gummies, chocolate, vapes, and I think at one time they said they got CBD and didn't give it to her. I think Abs would qualify, different strains help different problems, anxiety, sleeping, etc. Info from a close source. :)
I thought it was said they tried her with it but it didn't help. I may be wrong but I thought I read some place in a thread quite a while ago.

He can't even paint walls properly... remember the ugly blue walls in their dedicated drinking room... loads of paint drips down the wall. I am sure the tiny bit of painting he did in the kitchen was a tit job too we just don't see it. I couldn't imagine what it would look like if he painted the cabinets.

Also P wanted to spend that money all for appearances. The didn't care about quality or function at all. Just like everything with them it is all for show and no real value.
True. Very apparent with how they placed those ovens that rarely get used.

Last edited:
I thought it was said they tried her with it but it didn't help. I may be wrong but I thought I read some place in a thread quite a while ago.
Ya they did try it. I can't remember how long they actually did though. It was long. Just like a few days.

I have a feeling they expected it to be instantly noticeable. Like she was chill and high. They are dumb as tit and can't be consistent with anything so hard to tell with them.

Eta... they SAID they tried it. But they like to lie and be dishonest so who really csn know.

I’ve mentioned on here before that since July 2018, I went from (at 5’2) 204 pounds to my present 115-117 pounds. It ain’t easy to not succumb to goodies and huge caloric meals. My mother’s aide yesterday said that I was really maintaining my weight loss. I felt it was a non-scale victory to hear that, and it made me feel happy.

Cilla really doesn’t care about her own health and lifespan. Or else she would have kept a careful watch on her post-surgery body and not pretend she has stalled on 105 pounds. She takes the easy way out by eating with no-end. She is an accident waiting to happen. The worse part is she does not admit the failure.
I don't think she got the surgery because she cared to begin with. I think thry went to try and get life insurance but were denied due to her obesity. So she did what she thpught to be the fastest and easiest way to get weighed in losing that 100 pounds. Then they were approved for insurance. Likely that was the exact number the company told her. And also why she keeps lieing about still being 105 down. Not because she believes it or cares. If she admits to regaining weight it would affect their insurance policy. So she pushes the lie.

My opinion anyway as the whole wls surgery and their talk of life insurance all happened in the same window of time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah, what happened to her vanity table!
I think they showed and talked a bit about shopping for Isaiah but haven't seen or heard much about shopping for Abbie....at least not like last year.
Now they have the closet with her toys and table task things blocked by that damn, stupid tree that would have been perfectly fine by the french doors. So what are they going to give her...just some ill-fitting clothes? Or say the new couch is her gift? Jerks, the two of them!

Very true but you know Assa will say they don't need a gun safe because Abbie isn't strong enough to pull the trigger. Yeah, right. Abbie is strong enough to do whatever she wants to do.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It is like her eyes have their own personalities. It is wild to me. Cover one eye and then cover the other. It is as if they belong to two different people. Creepy.😖
View attachment 936850
I can't unsee the way one nostril droops and the other one doesn't. Like, it's so....bizarre and strange and my lizard brain doesn't like it. I've seen unilateral mouth droops, I've seen different sized eyes but...but her nostrils! Her entire nose! That causes me so much discomfort on a visceral level.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm sitting here with a sore throat, fatigue, body aches, a reduced sense of taste, and a negative rapid home test trying not to freak out. Triple vaxed, every precaution possible taken (WFH, grocery pickup, drive thru or contactless delivery only, etc) due to my medically fragile child, and I'm afraid it might've finally got me. I'll try to get in for a PCR if I'm still feeling symptoms tomorrow, but they're pretty much impossible in my city right now.

Priscilla, her droopy-ass nose, and her obese husband need to be paying attention to this. The mabs don't work on omicron, and even if they did they're almost impossible to get right now. They're walking comorbidities. Who will take care of Abbie if they're sick, hospitalized?
With an estimated R0 of 15, they are going to get this thing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.