Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5. I have a lot of thoughts about the Christmas presents situation. Suffice to say it's some absolute bullshit that they haven't yet figured out how to get poor Abbie gifts she'll enjoy. She's not hard to shop for - they just refuse to get her developmentally appropriate gifts. It hurts their delicate feelings too much. Etsy has a billion options for fidgets that would work with her stims, most of them "stylish" in some way so Priscilla won't feel too hurt or disgusted.
Exactly! 💯 💯 💯
Out of the two of them, I think it bothers Princess P the most. She is still hanging onto this 'typical teenage girl' delusion with an iron grip and refuses to acknowledge reality. It makes her feel better about herself by repeating the lie that Abbie is not into toys and fidgets so that she won't seem like such a selfish twit. PS: Priscilla -- it's not working!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh, Kimmied, that is the best news I've heard in awhile!
Maybe they could make the cupboards split doors so the top half could at least be gotten into to find her toys. Or a toy basket, or that ottoman they had the has storage. They have all these options...yet they make zero effort. If they could just care more about her well being that would be freaking fantastic. Her behavior would be so much better AND she would sleep better. Minimal effort...

I got a flu test, strep test, covid test and xray of chest. I am doing okay. Results in 24 hours. What ever I got, it's baaad. Sanitize peop
Oh no, @Broken puzzle! Tattlers are getting sick so fast. Take care and let us know how you are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Love the snow caps on our avatars and the snow line below our comments ⛄☃🎄🎅

In my mind I can imagine the conversations A&P have about scamming their fan base. They probably have some cute nicknames for them like idiots or bleeping idiots or bleeping special needs idiots.

I am sure Abbie gets to play with sensory toys at daycare but yeah, the two twats are two lazy to spend more than five minutes with her. And why does everything have to be done at the kitchen island. Set up the family room with an activity table for her to play with toys. They let her sit on the couch alone. Is Abbie too IDD to sit alone with some activity toys?

They could have renovated the shack and added a bathroom for when guests come to visit. But I think in Assa's mind he thought they'd stay in this house for five years (five year plan) and then move up to a grander home so why throw too much money into it. The shelf life of these MLM's is about five years and P has definitely saturated her sales base. I am most certain some of her downline are having to make tough financial decision about whether to continue buying the makeup or paying for higher priced groceries, gas, utilities. The first thing people cut back on are non-essential items. But P is probably guilting her gals to keep buying so she can hit $1 million.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Thank you. Unfortunately my fiance showed symptoms 2 days ago. Today his result is positive.
Thank you so much but since I posted my fiance has tested positive. He is fully vac and boostered. He is very sick. I'm treating symptoms and checking pulse ox and other vitals frequently. Very worried because he is a bit older than me but healthy as a horse. Hit him like a truck! Like one hour was fine, brought some firewood in the lastr night. Woke up 3am with 102.9 fever. Worried about the productive cough. It's good it's coming up but so much and so thick.. sorry if tmi. If not better by bedtime, hes going to ER for CXR and whatever else. Merry Christmas right?. Thanks for everyone's positive thoughts. We certainly aren't the haters as they love to say.

That looks so stupid. Their house isn't my style. Not knocking a house but it appears big but no much room at all. That couch makes me 😠
@BeachFam! Goodness, oh no, I'm so sorry. Sending positive vibes and virtual hugs and I wish I could make everyone of my Tattler friends and their families well. Please keep us posted and take care of yourself. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Asswipe bought Big P a gift that wasn’t on “her list”. Like WTF. Was it a Dear Santa letter?
‘Junior your mom typically wears cheap, cardboard, $5 Papparazzi esq jewlery… now that twenty 10 is defunct
Wonder what she was eating, she really did try to hide it at first LOL. Thought she was super confident…
Poor Sandy….
ive never really wished Covid on anyone but…..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tonight's vlog:

Piggy was freaking out that Asa started filming her once she stuffer her mouth. LMAO
My kids and I canceled Christmas due to Omicron. I am pretty bummed because we ZOOMED last year and we're going to do it again this year. But, I want to keep everyone safe. We're all vaccinated and adults have been boosted but one of my DIL's is pregnant and my other DIL and I are immune compromised. I wish everyone suffering from COVID or other illnesses relief and I know some are dealing with serious illnesses like cancer. Cancer does suck so I wish only peace and love for you. I've only been on here since early in the pandemic but it is truly uplifting to see all of you come together for each other.

I honestly don't understand how people in Florida or anywhere for that matter are walking around unmasked right now. No regard for our healthcare workers. Assa and Hogboy are casually walking in the mall unmasked while Omicron is infecting hundreds of thousands daily. I hope they get it. They deserve it.

Did anyone hear about the Yankee Candle reviews on their website? Apparently people having been writing scathing reviews about their purchase of Yankee Candles and how they have no smell to them. Well.....what they discovered after so many negative reviews of their candles not having a scent was the people who were complaining had lost their taste and smell due to having COVID!!!! :p :m :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Well, the covid got me.

So grateful for the vaccines. The fatigue is un-bleeping-real. It's hard to even call this fatigue. I want to sleep after walking to the bathroom. I want to sleep all the time. It's awful.
I can't imagine what I'd be feeling like if I hadn't gotten my 3rd shot a month ago. I feel terrible right now!
O2 is fine, no cough, just some periodic low grade fevers/chills, headache, body aches, and this blasted exhaustion!

Kids are doing well. Both got their second shot at the beginning of December. Non-medical child just has a sore throat. Medical child has sore throat and tummy symptoms, seems to be feeling a bit run down. Keeping a close eye, started child on low dose steroids & have daily calls with doctors planned for the next week to check in. Our hospitals are full. No open pediatric beds, 12+ hour ER waits. We have to hope for the best.

I don't know how we got it. I get curbside pickup for groceries, occasional drive-thru fast food, and go to medical appointments. We've been locked down hard since late November. We didn't have medical appointments in the week before I started feeling symptoms. I picked up groceries once and got Starbucks drive thru twice.
That's how transmissible this tit is. Maybe it was the lady who loaded groceries in my cargo area. Maybe it was one of the folks who handed me my iced coffee.

*sigh*

I'm gonna go take another nap.
Hope you get feeling better soon CoffeeMomof2! ❤ Rest as much as you feel the need to. Don't push yourself.
This stuff is really scary. Even vaccinated and with precautions!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she signs hungry because she is bored, she probably wants to play with her toys and sensory stuff. Big Princess Pignormous is a B word, she has no love for that child. Gift cards as a present? Is that so they can spend that gift card on food and crap they want to eat rather than Abbie? Like an extra excuse to go and binge on S word?

Abbie looks bored beyond relief, and I can see her really hurting them because she cannot express herself. Which gets me on the subject of those pills they have her on to be normal, she is not normal. And she looks like a zombie, reminds me of myself when I was on Prozac. She doesn't stim as much, and I can see she really wants to.

God I hate these people so much, they are not parents at all, just horrible people who care about themselves.

Advocates they say they want to be, more like selfish entitled assholes
I think boredom is a very strong possibility. Plus the fact that really the only signs they've been consistent with (well, sort of, they could have taught her the proper signs) are almost all food-related. The food related signs tend to get the most reaction and response, as well. I still think those two are some of the laziest parents for not signing with Abbie or in response to her signs. It's not like Abbie signs in whole sentences that you'd have to remember all the signs for. The signs she uses are extremely easy. There's no excuse.

Here's a tip for you, A&P. Maybe Abbie wouldn't get into things she's not supposed to get into if she had toys and fidgets easily available instead? No, the ziploc bags don't count. Those are very sorry excuses for a 'toy'. I guess P feels less embarrassed if Abbie walks around with a ziploc bag than an actual toy or fidget.

• Sad
  • Heart
The idea that was brought up about infant crinkly books for Abbie would be perfect for her. Much better than Zaxbies gift cards or whatever nonsense they have planned.

• Heart
I’m hoping Abbie gets to Asa’s pretty wrapped, winner of Christmas present (since P won Halloween)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They say the same tit every holiday... and it has never been true and isn't now. How would they know she isn't into toys when they refuse to allow her to have any. Any time she gets her hands on them she seems to be pretty into it to me.

And doesn't like sensory stuff. Didn't she design an entire sensory room at SL? And I guess her atimming with the ornament packaging just a few days ago has nothing to do with sensory seeking.

How about let's not judge someone's interest based on their age. Abigail has the same rights as the rest of us to enjoy what the duck ever she wants. I know a lot of grown folk that like toys. Even more that love sensory stuff and nope not asd people either.

I just don't think they want to spend any money on Abbie unless it benefits them in some way. She isn't an actual person to them after all...

Exactly. She's not into them except every time she sees them. 95% of the time when she picks up just regular items, the first thing she does is try to stim with them by crinkling it. But she's NOT interested in sensory toys or fidgets. Like you said, her stimming with as many ornaments & bags as she could, picking up larger and larger handfuls ... Yep, total lack of interest in sensory stuff. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Princess P needs to get the hell over herself with being embarrassed by Abbie playing with toys etc. There are so much more important things to be concerned with than Abbie playing with something that says for ages 2 - 4 yrs old on the box! Get the fck over it, Miss Ma'am!

You're right, they become major penny pinchers when it comes to spending on Abbie but have no problems spending LOTS of $$$ on themselves and on Isaiah. I guess you could say the golf cart was the most expensive thing they got for her but... come on now, was that cart REALLY for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Heart
Why do they need such a big bleeping couch? There are three people living in that house...none of whom have friends. I have never once seen them have such a crowd in the living room that they ran out of couch spaces. Did they not measure? Did they accidentally order the couch oriented in the wrong direction? How did they manage to do worse than the off-center circle shelf with the vase on top?
Their asses are getting bigger so they need more cushion space…P alone with her a$$ and thighs take up at half the couch

• Haha
Exactly. She's not into them except every time she sees them. 95% of the time when she picks up just regular items, the first thing she does is try to stim with them by crinkling it. But she's NOT interested in sensory toys or fidgets. Like you said, her stimming with as many ornaments & bags as she could, picking up larger and larger handfuls ... Yep, total lack of interest in sensory stuff. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Princess P needs to get the hell over herself with being embarrassed by Abbie playing with toys etc. There are so much more important things to be concerned with than Abbie playing with something that says for ages 2 - 4 yrs old on the box! Get the fck over it, Miss Ma'am!

You're right, they become major penny pinchers when it comes to spending on Abbie but have no problems spending LOTS of $$$ on themselves and on Isaiah. I guess you could say the golf cart was the most expensive thing they got for her but... come on now, was that cart REALLY for her?
Kart was so P could drink and drive with less likelihood of getting caught since it only goes so fast.

Oh and so the could participate in those neighborhood events... her drunk and acting a fool.

Not at all for Abbie

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My son has covid which in his case is an exaggerated cold. He thought he had a sinus and ear infection,got a covid test to be sure and he tested positive.
I got my booster of Moderna and it didn’t fail me… I was sicker than with the first two. Now my lymphnodes are swollen and on fire, along with a rash all over my body,chills and fever. I have lost a few days for sure.

And he has one of those gross stomachs that are protruding and huge but look hard as rocks...like any minute the skin will split and something will pop out. :eek: :eek:

OMG that poor girl's neck!

View attachment 939586View attachment 939587

Her hair looks so stupid like this.

View attachment 939590

My kids and I canceled Christmas due to Omicron. I am pretty bummed because we ZOOMED last year and we're going to do it again this year. But, I want to keep everyone safe. We're all vaccinated and adults have been boosted but one of my DIL's is pregnant and my other DIL and I are immune compromised. I wish everyone suffering from COVID or other illnesses relief and I know some are dealing with serious illnesses like cancer. Cancer does suck so I wish only peace and love for you. I've only been on here since early in the pandemic but it is truly uplifting to see all of you come together for each other.

I honestly don't understand how people in Florida or anywhere for that matter are walking around unmasked right now. No regard for our healthcare workers. Assa and Hogboy are casually walking in the mall unmasked while Omicron is infecting hundreds of thousands daily. I hope they get it. They deserve it.

Did anyone hear about the Yankee Candle reviews on their website? Apparently people having been writing scathing reviews about their purchase of Yankee Candles and how they have no smell to them. Well.....what they discovered after so many negative reviews of their candles not having a scent was the people who were complaining had lost their taste and smell due to having COVID!!!! :p :m :ROFLMAO:
I can say that even before Covid I respected personal space of others and have continued to do so.My son is vaccinated,wears his mask,works 3 out of 5 days at home,goes out when only necessary and still got it. I have not worn a mask( unless mandated) and I have been the one to go to the store,run errands etc., I am vaccinated and when I got my first two vaccines I had all of the side effects and have had some adverse affects post vaccine;being treated for vertigo post vaccine;but I still got my booster and I am currently fighting a fever(102.3 for two days) rash all over my body,chills and nausea from the vaccine. I was so sick from the initial vaccines that it scared me.I have autoimmune health issues and I am mindful of my health needs. Hubby has COPD and is mindful as well.
I have found that people who aren’t wearing masks in my area are more mindful of others than those who wear masks. This virus is just sneaky and will get who it wants and move along…lol…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
WTF is that???
View attachment 933453
A Massive Mole?? 🧐:oops:🥴🤣
I noticed that too! Someone needs to up their game in editing.

"I don't want to be That Person BUT..." 😆View attachment 933876
Assssa said in their regular blog that it was his fault the lighting wasn’t right. White cupboards, Yada yada yada!

I noticed that too! Someone needs to up their game in editing.

Assssa said in their regular blog that it was his fault the lighting wasn’t right. White cupboards, Yada yada yada!
Sorry guys, I like to respond to posts, but they just don’t seem to go where I’m aiming. Maybe I should take lessons from the Massives since they’re learning to shoot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
P’s statement that Abbie was so hard to buy for is a bunch of sh*t. She said she doesn’t like toys…yeah right. P doesn’t like her having toys. Get her any toy for 36 month and under and Abbie would be thrilled. Why do they not get her what she would like instead of trying to shop for a 16 yr old which mentally she is not. It’s really ridiculous!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
P’s statement that Abbie was so hard to buy for is a bunch of sh*t. She said she doesn’t like toys…yeah right. P doesn’t like her having toys. Get her any toy for 36 month and under and Abbie would be thrilled. Why do they not get her what she would like instead of trying to shop for a 16 yr old which mentally she is not. It’s really ridiculous!
P is just projecting. She said once she never played with toys, watched cartoons, etc. Likely it is something Candy did to P when she was little. Pushed her pn views and feelings on her... and smothering her. I can see Candy forcing the best friend narrative on P, just like P does to Isaiah and denying Abigail anything she would enjoy in order for her to be what P thinks she should.

But I agree Abigail would be so easy to shop for. It is clear to see the things she likes and needs. Granted the Maasholes don't have a brain cell between them.

And them getting her gift cards is such a bleep move. They will just use those cards to feed themselves just like any other day. It is less than meaningless and just goes to show how little respect and actual care they have for her.

If they had any kind of goodness in them they would be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.