Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, y'all. Some real talk for a second here while I'm awake after zofran-ing my poor dry-heaving kiddo.

Remember a month ago when I warned everyone to get their boosters and to take omicron seriously?

I want to give another heads up.
Now is a good time to make sure you have necessary items like OTC meds, personal care products like tampons, contact solution, toothpaste, etc as well as a bit of extra food on your shelf and in your fridge. Now as in this weekend. Anything you need day to day that you'd be very unhappy without if you couldn't get to a store or order delivery from a store - you should make sure you have those things now.
While the hope is certainly that omicron isn't as "deadly" as delta or previous variants, we're looking at the very real issue that A LOT of people will be getting sick all at the same time, and that includes people who work in restaurants or at grocery/drug stores or who deliver items or work in warehouses that store items, and so on and so on. Fully expect that stores will be randomly closed due to sick staff, or that delivery people may also be sick (and, therefore, not delivering) if you're sick and unable to go to an open store.

People are traveling like crazy & having large family gatherings for Christmas and this is going to rip through a huge chunk of the population in a very short period of time. Not might rip through the population - it will.
Don't panic. Don't buy stuff you don't need. Just be ready for short term disruptions in the buying patterns we're accustomed to.

Stay safe, Tattle fam.

Good luck, Maass family. This is real tit. This is not a drill. You could be using your platform for good in this situation - you could have used it for good all along - but you're doing the exact opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Okay, y'all. Some real talk for a second here while I'm awake after zofran-ing my poor dry-heaving kiddo.

Remember a month ago when I warned everyone to get their boosters and to take omicron seriously?

I want to give another heads up.
Now is a good time to make sure you have necessary items like OTC meds, personal care products like tampons, contact solution, toothpaste, etc as well as a bit of extra food on your shelf and in your fridge. Now as in this weekend. Anything you need day to day that you'd be very unhappy without if you couldn't get to a store or order delivery from a store - you should make sure you have those things now.
While the hope is certainly that omicron isn't as "deadly" as delta or previous variants, we're looking at the very real issue that A LOT of people will be getting sick all at the same time, and that includes people who work in restaurants or at grocery/drug stores or who deliver items or work in warehouses that store items, and so on and so on. Fully expect that stores will be randomly closed due to sick staff, or that delivery people may also be sick (and, therefore, not delivering) if you're sick and unable to go to an open store.

People are traveling like crazy & having large family gatherings for Christmas and this is going to rip through a huge chunk of the population in a very short period of time. Not might rip through the population - it will.
Don't panic. Don't buy stuff you don't need. Just be ready for short term disruptions in the buying patterns we're accustomed to.

Stay safe, Tattle fam.

Good luck, Maass family. This is real tit. This is not a drill. You could be using your platform for good in this situation - you could have used it for good all along - but you're doing the exact opposite.
Too much talk about Covid on this site. I understand people are suffering and I wish you all the best, take care, but there are other sites where you can discuss. JMO😍

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We don't have Dunkin in the UK... should I be very very very grateful?!?!? :ROFLMAO:I don't go to Starbucks (I guess it's nearest relative) as a coffee there is just about £4.00.... £4.00!!!!! I think that's about 7 or 8 $...... :eek:

Reactions: 18
$38….for aluminum free deodorant. Who the duck? More so, WHY?
TJ Maxx has all the aluminum free, all natural deodorant your heart desires. $5.99.
With the way she probably sweats…shiiiiiiit. 😤
$38!?!?! Who the hell are they selling deodorant to for $38!?!?? I use all natural deo for 5.99, as you said....I just....I'm so confused about WHO in their right mind would buy that??

Reactions: 21
This video showed up in my recommended..its a serious subject (even tho the guy is dressed like big bird) about the affects to your brain with forward head posture..it can even cause dementia. I thought of Abbie when I saw this and her regression. It was also a very good warning for me..or anyone to not allow your head to go forward...which I dont do to the extent of Abbie..but if you are on the computer or cell phone are likely to... at least some of the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Too much talk about Covid on this site. I understand people are suffering and I wish you all the best, take care, but there are other sites where you can discuss. JMO😍
Was going to mention.... even on this site there are several covid threads in the off topic section. If people want to talk about it indepth.

We don't have Dunkin in the UK... should I be very very very grateful?!?!? :ROFLMAO:I don't go to Starbucks (I guess it's nearest relative) as a coffee there is just about £4.00.... £4.00!!!!! I think that's about 7 or 8 $...... :eek:
I have no clue not stepped into a Dunkin in many many years. Way before it did anything other than just donuts.

Don't do Starbucks either.

I do coffee at home. For me it is a total waste. I make my own (husband grinds his own and uses french press.) Also just not a fan of over sugared and over "creamed" coffees. If I wanted a milk shake I would get one of those.

I don't get the multiple dunkin trips... it is past ridiculous. Both bad for their health and financials.

Someone more awake than me would have to calculate price of at least 2 dunkin trips and the extra calories that would be... just assuming they only get coffee and nothing else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Look what that scam artist P posted on her instagram..very vague about “sales helping autism”
Was a repostvfrom the Born Anxious people.

At first I thought it was P saying all that. Like they do tit for ASD (they do nothing for their own child even.)

But looked closer and she is just resharing the other stuff. No clue what other places BA has supposedly donated to. Far as the Maasholes go it's camp I Am Special. Niether were very specific how much if merch sales were donated.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
P’s statement that Abbie was so hard to buy for is a bunch of sh*t. She said she doesn’t like toys…yeah right. P doesn’t like her having toys. Get her any toy for 36 month and under and Abbie would be thrilled. Why do they not get her what she would like instead of trying to shop for a 16 yr old which mentally she is not. It’s really ridiculous!
I don't know why they don't get stuffed animals for Abbie. She is always hugging pillows, so a plush would be perfect for her. There are so many that could satisfy her stims. There are some that are crinkly and make noises. Not to dehumanize Abbie, but there are cat and dog toys that are very durable that crinkle and look adorable. I think a larger plush would be a comfort to her and she could take it anywhere. The Maassives are such useless tits.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
P’s statement that Abbie was so hard to buy for is a bunch of sh*t. She said she doesn’t like toys…yeah right. P doesn’t like her having toys. Get her any toy for 36 month and under and Abbie would be thrilled. Why do they not get her what she would like instead of trying to shop for a 16 yr old which mentally she is not. It’s really ridiculous!
Seriously?? They should go back to the video where they showed them taking Abbie to the toy aisle to get an idea of what to get her and the girl was in Heaven!!! She gravitated toward the musical and light up toys. They ended up getting her a few of what she liked one being maraca like light up toy that they all played with…then <POOF>…. Gone. They are such liars.

$38!?!?! Who the hell are they selling deodorant to for $38!?!?? I use all natural deo for 5.99, as you said....I just....I'm so confused about WHO in their right mind would buy that??
Go to Costco and get 6 for 20.00…. Without getting some sort of skin infection.

Seriously?? They should go back to the video where they showed them taking Abbie to the toy aisle to get an idea of what to get her and the girl was in Heaven!!! She gravitated toward the musical and light up toys. They ended up getting her a few of what she liked one being maraca like light up toy that they all played with…then <POOF>…. Gone. They are such liars.

A little break from Covid talk….
Merry Christmas and if you don’t celebrate Christmas,here is a wishing of Happy Festivus to all

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yea it is. Huge face. Lucky for us, she is growing a couple “Candy Von Hog” specials for extra funsies.
View attachment 938529
Someone please put a piggy nose on this?

Uh, the snow level is too high to even attempt a drive north, that would be stupid....wait a min! They just freaking might. I figure a ski trip at the minimum. That UK er is smoking crack. My person view obvy.

Well Tattlers I am waiting on getting a covid test. I have Cancer ( terminal ) , heart issues, immunity issues, and underweight. I am sick as a dog and have been nowhere for four weeks. My husband had to of brought it home. I am mad as hell because I take EVERY precaution. I havent hugged my sons in two effing years. WTH, guys?!!
Sending big hugs to you, I hope you feel better soon xx 😘

This shouldn't have made me laugh as hard as it did, but....View attachment 938648
Abbie's like "Get me out of here!" in this clip. Poor girl :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Well, the covid got me.

So grateful for the vaccines. The fatigue is un-bleeping-real. It's hard to even call this fatigue. I want to sleep after walking to the bathroom. I want to sleep all the time. It's awful.
I can't imagine what I'd be feeling like if I hadn't gotten my 3rd shot a month ago. I feel terrible right now!
O2 is fine, no cough, just some periodic low grade fevers/chills, headache, body aches, and this blasted exhaustion!

Kids are doing well. Both got their second shot at the beginning of December. Non-medical child just has a sore throat. Medical child has sore throat and tummy symptoms, seems to be feeling a bit run down. Keeping a close eye, started child on low dose steroids & have daily calls with doctors planned for the next week to check in. Our hospitals are full. No open pediatric beds, 12+ hour ER waits. We have to hope for the best.

I don't know how we got it. I get curbside pickup for groceries, occasional drive-thru fast food, and go to medical appointments. We've been locked down hard since late November. We didn't have medical appointments in the week before I started feeling symptoms. I picked up groceries once and got Starbucks drive thru twice.
That's how transmissible this tit is. Maybe it was the lady who loaded groceries in my cargo area. Maybe it was one of the folks who handed me my iced coffee.

*sigh*

I'm gonna go take another nap.
I hate that you’re going through this crap. Here’s hoping for a shorter illness and quick recovery. ☀

• Heart
Reactions: 17

A little break from Covid talk….
Merry Christmas and if you don’t celebrate Christmas,here is a wishing of Happy Festivus to all
After the Maassholes have their airing of grievances, my money is on Abbie to win the feats of strength against Cilldebeast. That would truly be a Festivus miracle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No... it's the one they did in person.

Was one of these two.... I think the second one... they click bated hard with it. Like 100k more views than normal videos because I am sure people thought some medical miracle happened.

But do believe it was one of those they talked about it being to confirm she still had asd.

Eya... quick look through comments and seems it is the secon one... the clickybated one.

The other video may just be for her depo shot.

It is sad the share so much of Abbie's private business that anyone could know ANY of that
I couldn't agree more. It makes me so angry when they talk about her medication. It's PRIVATE for goodness sake!! That is a big breach of confidentiality and now the whole world knows what medication Abbie takes thanks to it being broadcasted all over YouTube.

When they aired the most recent psych appointment and Cilla started mentioning the Zoloft, I was fuming. No real parent would broadcast their child's doctor's appointments (whether it's face-to-face or virtual) and put them on the Internet. Asa and Priscilla are both deluded thinking their daughter doesn't need privacy because she can't talk.

Stupid selfish fat gits.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Sending
Thank you. Unfortunately my fiance showed symptoms 2 days ago. Today his result is positive.
Thank you so much but since I posted my fiance has tested positive. He is fully vac and boostered. He is very sick. I'm treating symptoms and checking pulse ox and other vitals frequently. Very worried because he is a bit older than me but healthy as a horse. Hit him like a truck! Like one hour was fine, brought some firewood in the lastr night. Woke up 3am with 102.9 fever. Worried about the productive cough. It's good it's coming up but so much and so thick.. sorry if tmi. If not better by bedtime, hes going to ER for CXR and whatever else. Merry Christmas right?. Thanks for everyone's positive thoughts. We certainly aren't the haters as they love to say.

That looks so stupid. Their house isn't my style. Not knocking a house but it appears big but no much room at all. That couch makes me 😠
BeachFam1...Sending thoughts and wishes for your fiance and family to get well soon. Hoping no one else comes down with it! Think positive thoughts. Peace and hugs to you and all our Tattle friends! 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.