Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't clickbait at all guys...

And none of them do videos because it's on trend or because they saw it someplace else.

And all they care about is that people care about them and enjoy their videos. It's not about money at all... alll the ads and sponsors and merch sells is for everyone else not them.
They are so full of tit. It’s ALL about the money. Even though they’re fame-hungry whores, they wouldn’t do any of this if it wasn’t for the money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Tonight's vlog:

Piggy was freaking out that Asa started filming her once she stuffer her mouth. LMAO

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Deceptive Lipshit Mama post from last week: Big P shares “Before and After” photos crediting her SlimeLife skincare. Funny thing is - the before photo is pre-WLS and SL. The after photo is enhanced (no chins). The magic of SlimeLife! ⭐🤩⭐
D6450FF1-4D1D-4093-9B0A-BC2130F5A1F3.jpeg

1E0C5DAD-D5C5-4A3C-8BA0-DEF18023E8EE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

A&P having a conversation in the kitchen as usual, pigs feet mention that she still needs to get stuff for and then she mouths the word Abigail. A few other minutes go by she says Abigail and like the trained circus animal, Abigail appears. Now that she's up there they say what do you want for Christmas. She of course doesn't know what they're saying, so she starts asking for food, piggy tails starts begging for kisses and yet Abigail gives them to her because she wants some food. Asshat then says you just had Shitpotle, but there's no reason why Abigail can't have any snacks. Bonus points she wasn't screaming or anything. But this whole thing was really boring and uneventful.
*By the way am I the only one getting a ton of ads right now on this site?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Big P shares “Before and After” photos crediting her SlimeLife skincare
She looks so much older in the after photo. It’s because she lost a lot of fat (notwithstanding her filters) in her face that added a good layer to hide/minimize the appearance of wrinkles. There’s an old movie star that said you can have a nice face or a nice arse but not both at the same time…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmmmmmm
Screenshot_20211223-190034_YouTube.jpg

Ceiling break, she must hate the place that she's at 🤣 also the door is closed where Sandy is.
Screenshot_20211223-190006_YouTube.jpg

Give me food woman. Also Sandy is still behind her door in her crate.
Screenshot_20211223-190153_YouTube.jpg

Poor Sandy's been in her crate the whole day locked up. 😔
#FreeSandy2021-22
#CancerSux

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Deceptive Lipshit Mama post from last week: Big P shares “Before and After” photos crediting her SlimeLife skincare. Funny thing is - the before photo is pre-WLS and SL. The after photo is enhanced (no chins). The magic of SlimeLife! ⭐🤩⭐
View attachment 941120
View attachment 941121
I need some of that Slimelife skin care to help me shed 100 lbs and make my eyes twice the size!

The only difference is the 2nd pic is FILTERED.... the shape of her eyes are even different... hope the HUMPERS dont fall for the scam!

Hmmmmmm
View attachment 941167
Ceiling break, she must hate the place that she's at 🤣 also the door is closed where Sandy is.
View attachment 941174
View attachment 941175
#FreeSandy2021-22
#CancerSux

I know Abbie cant help it but it is so annoying the way she pokes at her mouth to indicate food, food, food, food, food, food, food.... of course its even more annoying when big P uses every chance to put her big lips on Abbie..its disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
881AA9FA-F509-444F-A0F4-FE8A51BA179E.png

You guys. This guy is gross. With a capital G. And he thinks he is “all that”! 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hmmmmmm
View attachment 941167
View attachment 941174
View attachment 941175
#FreeSandy2021-22
#CancerSux
Cancer does suck, @Melissa Roper. Sending love, light and prayers to all of our Tattle Family and their dear ones living with cancer, Covid, and other challenging circumstances. ❤ Yes, and #FreeSandy #SquirtsLifeMattered

P.S. There are two sets of shelves in the family room that Abbie sits in. They are covered with unnecessary Christmas “decor” (not my favorite word, especially when Big P uses it). Those would be perfect locations to store Sweet Girl’s table tasks where she could see them. When they were accessible in the kitchen, she would use them. And they would be available for respite to use with her, too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't believe big P admitted what coffee she got at dunkin... they are addicted to the syrup and "swirls" ..probably has nothing to do with wanting coffee.

.comment down below...she wants to know what everyone else orders at dunkin....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What a raging pile of BULLSHIT. Abbie ISN'T into toys and sensory stuff? (Well, aside from the ziploc bags, ha ha, yes get her a box of those! :rolleyes: )
She hasn't been playing with toys because you jackasses keep what little toys she does have hidden away or otherwise inaccessible. Oh sorry Asshat - "Assessable".
Why don't you tell the truth? Princess P threw an even bigger hissy fit than usual... "Thixteen year old girlths don't play with toyth. Atha!!" followed by her fake crying. So, Asswipe gave in.

You two are unbelievable.
Hope you had fun spending Abbie's money buying ''all the things'' and next to nothing for HER.

giphy (18)-min.gif

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Yea it is. Huge face. Lucky for us, she is growing a couple “Candy Von Hog” specials for extra funsies.
View attachment 938529
This breaks my heart. I hope no one else will get sick and wishing he has a speedy recovery. ❤
Thank you. Unfortunately my fiance showed symptoms 2 days ago. Today his result is positive.
This breaks my heart. I hope no one else will get sick and wishing he has a speedy recovery. ❤
Thank you so much but since I posted my fiance has tested positive. He is fully vac and boostered. He is very sick. I'm treating symptoms and checking pulse ox and other vitals frequently. Very worried because he is a bit older than me but healthy as a horse. Hit him like a truck! Like one hour was fine, brought some firewood in the lastr night. Woke up 3am with 102.9 fever. Worried about the productive cough. It's good it's coming up but so much and so thick.. sorry if tmi. If not better by bedtime, hes going to ER for CXR and whatever else. Merry Christmas right?. Thanks for everyone's positive thoughts. We certainly aren't the haters as they love to say.

View attachment 939491
To the people who don't want to see the video. Yeah it's blocking the closet. With all the crap that he has in the garage he would think he would have some kind of measuring tape. Why don't they get stain proof slipcovers for this couch all you would have to do is wipe it down. Oh yeah that's right that's too easy. I just hope they give Ab a LoveSac for her bedroom and get rid of her crappy couch up there..
That looks so stupid. Their house isn't my style. Not knocking a house but it appears big but no much room at all. That couch makes me 😠

• Heart
Tonight's vlog:

Piggy was freaking out that Asa started filming her once she stuffer her mouth. LMAO
1. Nice thumbnail, Asshat.
2. a large Dunkin coffee with 3 creams and 3 pumps of French Vanilla has approximately 340 calories. How does her surgically reduced stomach hold 20oz of coffee, cream, and oily sweetener?
3. PDQ for lunch? How does her surgically reduced stomach handle fried chicken strips and waffle fries?
4. Good job traipsing around multiple stores maskless. Florida just reported their second-highest daily new case count ever for Wednesday (the day this was filmed) and the positivity rate is skyrocketing. That points to uncontrolled community spread. Mold Manor is probably gonna be a petri dish this weekend. Good luck, guys!! This sucks for a healthy, average-weight person of your age!!
5. I have a lot of thoughts about the Christmas presents situation. Suffice to say it's some absolute bullshit that they haven't yet figured out how to get poor Abbie gifts she'll enjoy. She's not hard to shop for - they just refuse to get her developmentally appropriate gifts. It hurts their delicate feelings too much. Etsy has a billion options for fidgets that would work with her stims, most of them "stylish" in some way so Priscilla won't feel too hurt or disgusted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Asshat just HAS to be competitive over EVERYTHING, doesn't he? He made sure to loudly proclaim that he 'won' by wrapping the first christmas present and placing it under the tree. Then repeated that he won.

One of the other more ridiculous things he again just had to make sure that we all knew he won was playing/rough housing with Sandy. She didn't win -- HE won. Did everybody catch that? Asshat really wants us to know that he wins at ALL THE THINGS. :rolleyes:

giphy (10)-min.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I think she signs hungry because she is bored, she probably wants to play with her toys and sensory stuff. Big Princess Pignormous is a B word, she has no love for that child. Gift cards as a present? Is that so they can spend that gift card on food and crap they want to eat rather than Abbie? Like an extra excuse to go and binge on S word?

Abbie looks bored beyond relief, and I can see her really hurting them because she cannot express herself. Which gets me on the subject of those pills they have her on to be normal, she is not normal. And she looks like a zombie, reminds me of myself when I was on Prozac. She doesn't stim as much, and I can see she really wants to.

God I hate these people so much, they are not parents at all, just horrible people who care about themselves.

Advocates they say they want to be, more like selfish entitled assholes

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
What a raging pile of BULLSHIT. Abbie ISN'T into toys and sensory stuff? (Well, aside from the ziploc bags, ha ha, yes get her a box of those! :rolleyes: )
She hasn't been playing with toys because you jackasses keep what little toys she does have hidden away or otherwise inaccessible. Oh sorry Asshat - "Assessable".
Why don't you tell the truth? Princess P threw an even bigger hissy fit than usual... "Thixteen year old girlths don't play with toyth. Atha!!" followed by her fake crying. So, Asswipe gave in.

You two are unbelievable.
Hope you had fun spending Abbie's money buying ''all the things'' and next to nothing for HER.

View attachment 941195
They say the same tit every holiday... and it has never been true and isn't now. How would they know she isn't into toys when they refuse to allow her to have any. Any time she gets her hands on them she seems to be pretty into it to me.

And doesn't like sensory stuff. Didn't she design an entire sensory room at SL? And I guess her atimming with the ornament packaging just a few days ago has nothing to do with sensory seeking.

How about let's not judge someone's interest based on their age. Abigail has the same rights as the rest of us to enjoy what the duck ever she wants. I know a lot of grown folk that like toys. Even more that love sensory stuff and nope not asd people either.

I just don't think they want to spend any money on Abbie unless it benefits them in some way. She isn't an actual person to them after all...

• Heart
  • Sad
I just had a though, they said that their last psychiatrist was leaving. But what if that was a lie, and really it was because he would not dose her up with the anti depressants to be normal?

Sorry if this sounds stupid, just came to mind

• Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping gift cards?? I can see a typical 16 yr old not minding those, but come on??! My 17yr old with ASD still tosses clothes aside like a little kid....lol. He's in it for the toys! Get her one of those soft krinkly books that they make for infants. I mean, I know it's not age appropriate, but I think she would really like it as she seems to like that noise the plastic bags make. Fidgits are all the craze now, so I got a lot of those Pop-It things and squeezy things.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well, the covid got me.

So grateful for the vaccines. The fatigue is un-bleeping-real. It's hard to even call this fatigue. I want to sleep after walking to the bathroom. I want to sleep all the time. It's awful.
I can't imagine what I'd be feeling like if I hadn't gotten my 3rd shot a month ago. I feel terrible right now!
O2 is fine, no cough, just some periodic low grade fevers/chills, headache, body aches, and this blasted exhaustion!

Kids are doing well. Both got their second shot at the beginning of December. Non-medical child just has a sore throat. Medical child has sore throat and tummy symptoms, seems to be feeling a bit run down. Keeping a close eye, started child on low dose steroids & have daily calls with doctors planned for the next week to check in. Our hospitals are full. No open pediatric beds, 12+ hour ER waits. We have to hope for the best.

I don't know how we got it. I get curbside pickup for groceries, occasional drive-thru fast food, and go to medical appointments. We've been locked down hard since late November. We didn't have medical appointments in the week before I started feeling symptoms. I picked up groceries once and got Starbucks drive thru twice.
That's how transmissible this tit is. Maybe it was the lady who loaded groceries in my cargo area. Maybe it was one of the folks who handed me my iced coffee.

*sigh*

I'm gonna go take another nap.
I'm so sorry @CoffeeMomof2, so so sorry! I'm sending hugs and positive vibes to you and I'm hoping your kiddos will be okay. Please update us as you feel able. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.