Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We tested negative!! I get my husband back some time today! My sons friend was taken off high flow and needs to wait for two rapid negative tests 12 hours apart and he should be good to go.
That is awesome! I am so glad to hear everything is looking up. Give everyone a good squeeze when you can 😉❤

Best holiday present!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We tested negative!! I get my husband back some time today! My sons friend was taken off high flow and needs to wait for two rapid negative tests 12 hours apart and he should be good to go.
Yay!!!!! 👏👏👏❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So happy for you Kimmied and your family, and son's friend as well. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Woot woot!!! Thats wonderful!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Over the moon happy for you Kimmied. So glad you are on the mend Kermy.
C21635EA-49C2-44FB-B87C-E1030D6BF6DA.jpeg
I was able to source enough tests for Xmas day gathering. I’ve asked everyone to take one but there is a shortage so Ive got enough. 🎄☃

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They don't clickbait at all guys...

And none of them do videos because it's on trend or because they saw it someplace else.

And all they care about is that people care about them and enjoy their videos. It's not about money at all... alll the ads and sponsors and merch sells is for everyone else not them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

And none of them do videos because it's on trend or because they saw it someplace else.

And all they care about is that people care about them and enjoy their videos. It's not about money at all... alll the ads and sponsors and merch sells is for everyone else not them.
So if his viewer count dropped to let's say 20 or 25 views he's perfectly ok with that. Because it's not about the quantity, it's about the quality. So money doesn't matter at all.

Sure thing Asshat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well, the covid got me.

So grateful for the vaccines. The fatigue is un-bleeping-real. It's hard to even call this fatigue. I want to sleep after walking to the bathroom. I want to sleep all the time. It's awful.
I can't imagine what I'd be feeling like if I hadn't gotten my 3rd shot a month ago. I feel terrible right now!
O2 is fine, no cough, just some periodic low grade fevers/chills, headache, body aches, and this blasted exhaustion!

Kids are doing well. Both got their second shot at the beginning of December. Non-medical child just has a sore throat. Medical child has sore throat and tummy symptoms, seems to be feeling a bit run down. Keeping a close eye, started child on low dose steroids & have daily calls with doctors planned for the next week to check in. Our hospitals are full. No open pediatric beds, 12+ hour ER waits. We have to hope for the best.

I don't know how we got it. I get curbside pickup for groceries, occasional drive-thru fast food, and go to medical appointments. We've been locked down hard since late November. We didn't have medical appointments in the week before I started feeling symptoms. I picked up groceries once and got Starbucks drive thru twice.
That's how transmissible this tit is. Maybe it was the lady who loaded groceries in my cargo area. Maybe it was one of the folks who handed me my iced coffee.

*sigh*

I'm gonna go take another nap.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
So if his viewer count dropped to let's say 20 or 25 views he's perfectly ok with that. Because it's not about the quantity, it's about the quality. So money doesn't matter at all.

Sure thing Asshat.
I scrolled through their vids and lost track of how many where blatantly clickbait.

More sad is that all his more popular videos are either clickbait ir pervbait... and he damn well knows it.

Just had a random thought. If P was such a boss babe and working her business they should just shut FA down. Since she doesn't need the humpers or to exploit Ab for sells. Let her stand on her own merit Ass. If your entire life and income isn't carried on the back of your vulnerable daughter then PROVE IT. You won't though pussy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

What a lying sack of tit!!! They don’t clickbait???

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, the covid got me.

So grateful for the vaccines. The fatigue is un-bleeping-real. It's hard to even call this fatigue. I want to sleep after walking to the bathroom. I want to sleep all the time. It's awful.
I can't imagine what I'd be feeling like if I hadn't gotten my 3rd shot a month ago. I feel terrible right now!
O2 is fine, no cough, just some periodic low grade fevers/chills, headache, body aches, and this blasted exhaustion!
I am so sorry. I feel bad rejoicing in our luck.

Kids are doing well. Both got their second shot at the beginning of December. Non-medical child just has a sore throat. Medical child has sore throat and tummy symptoms, seems to be feeling a bit run down. Keeping a close eye, started child on low dose steroids & have daily calls with doctors planned for the next week to check in. Our hospitals are full. No open pediatric beds, 12+ hour ER waits. We have to hope for the best.

I don't know how we got it. I get curbside pickup for groceries, occasional drive-thru fast food, and go to medical appointments. We've been locked down hard since late November. We didn't have medical appointments in the week before I started feeling symptoms. I picked up groceries once and got Starbucks drive thru twice.
That's how transmissible this tit is. Maybe it was the lady who loaded groceries in my cargo area. Maybe it was one of the folks who handed me my iced coffee.

*sigh*

I’m so sorry. Keeping a good thought for your kids to stay healthy and that you find relief soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That is the best news!! I am so happy and relieved for all of you!!

Popped up my Instagram feed
This is interesting! My grandson is 26 months, dx in July and in Early Intervention. He is non-verbal. (but that is changing as he can say several words now!) Anyway, his therapist told us to never to hand over hand with him unless he comes to us to initiate it. Since he is non-verbal, he does come to us often and take our hand and guide it to something he wants help with, like a toy or his shoes for example. He'll take your hand and place something in it. She said that is fine because he is communicating, and if he holds on to our hand on his own he is willingly learning and participating. But she said hand over hand guided by us, unprompted by him, is not helpful.
Well, the covid got me.

*sigh*

The fatigue is next level, I was the same way. As simple as it sounds, just sleep as long as you are able. I was fortunate that I did not have young children and could quite literally sleep entire days away. I am glad you are vaccinated and can hopefully be spared the other ill-effects.
Take care of yourself!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Re: BIG Ps new slime natural deodorant - they prob eat more aluminum if she’s worried about her health. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh, Kimmied, that is the best news I've heard in awhile!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 939491
To the people who don't want to see the video. Yeah it's blocking the closet. With all the crap that he has in the garage he would think he would have some kind of measuring tape. Why don't they get stain proof slipcovers for this couch all you would have to do is wipe it down. Oh yeah that's right that's too easy. I just hope they give Ab a LoveSac for her bedroom and get rid of her crappy couch up there..
Maybe they could make the cupboards split doors so the top half could at least be gotten into to find her toys. Or a toy basket, or that ottoman they had the has storage. They have all these options...yet they make zero effort. If they could just care more about her well being that would be freaking fantastic. Her behavior would be so much better AND she would sleep better. Minimal effort...

I got a flu test, strep test, covid test and xray of chest. I am doing okay. Results in 24 hours. What ever I got, it's baaad. Sanitize peop

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Re: BIG Ps new slime natural deodorant - they prob eat more aluminum if she’s worried about her health. LOL

$38….for aluminum free deodorant. Who the duck? More so, WHY?
TJ Maxx has all the aluminum free, all natural deodorant your heart desires. $5.99.
With the way she probably sweats…shiiiiiiit. 😤

• Haha
  • Sick
$38….for aluminum free deodorant. Who the duck? More so, WHY?
TJ Maxx has all the aluminum free, all natural deodorant your heart desires. $5.99.
With the way she probably sweats…shiiiiiiit. 😤
You just know that fat witches uses half a can just under her gunt roll

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.