Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please put a piggy nose on this?

Sending big hugs to you, I hope you feel better soon xx 😘

Abbie's like "Get me out of here!" in this clip. Poor girl :(
You don’t have to ask me twice, Tattle Sister🐽💝🐽
Continued prayers and well wishes to all of you.😘
86F2FF4E-543D-4296-9BA2-16A1A4500F3C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My son has covid which in his case is an exaggerated cold. He thought he had a sinus and ear infection,got a covid test to be sure and he tested positive.
I got my booster of Moderna and it didn’t fail me… I was sicker than with the first two. Now my lymphnodes are swollen and on fire, along with a rash all over my body,chills and fever. I have lost a few days for sure.

I can say that even before Covid I respected personal space of others and have continued to do so.My son is vaccinated,wears his mask,works 3 out of 5 days at home,goes out when only necessary and still got it. I have not worn a mask( unless mandated) and I have been the one to go to the store,run errands etc., I am vaccinated and when I got my first two vaccines I had all of the side effects and have had some adverse affects post vaccine;being treated for vertigo post vaccine;but I still got my booster and I am currently fighting a fever(102.3 for two days) rash all over my body,chills and nausea from the vaccine. I was so sick from the initial vaccines that it scared me.I have autoimmune health issues and I am mindful of my health needs. Hubby has COPD and is mindful as well.
I have found that people who aren’t wearing masks in my area are more mindful of others than those who wear masks. This virus is just sneaky and will get who it wants and move along…lol…
MSlix73...sending positive thoughts for you to feel better soon! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Good morning Tattlers! Merry Christmas Eve!
It will be another quiet one here. Just myself, my daughter and SIL and grandson that live with me. I'll be missing my two sons, my oldest daughter, her two boys and daughter, who also turns two today. But things are very bad here and I am 10 days away from surgery and cant risk it.
We are just having a very simple dinner this evening so I'm sure I'll be around all weekend, I just wanted to take a moment to tell everyone to have the Merriest Christmas that your situation allows. I'm grateful for all the laughs and conversations here, and the kinship some of us "OG's" share. I'm a snarky B, but I sincerely hope every one of you has a happy and blessed holiday! ❤
Carry on....:cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 38
P is just projecting. She said once she never played with toys, watched cartoons, etc. Likely it is something Candy did to P when she was little. Pushed her pn views and feelings on her... and smothering her. I can see Candy forcing the best friend narrative on P, just like P does to Isaiah and denying Abigail anything she would enjoy in order for her to be what P thinks she should.

But I agree Abigail would be so easy to shop for. It is clear to see the things she likes and needs. Granted the Maasholes don't have a brain cell between them.

And them getting her gift cards is such a bleep move. They will just use those cards to feed themselves just like any other day. It is less than meaningless and just goes to show how little respect and actual care they have for her.

If they had any kind of goodness in them they would be ashamed of themselves.
Oh wait! They'll let Abbie sit on "her" new couch and stim with the wrapping paper from gifts they open for themselves! "Oh look Abbie! Dunkin' gift card for you! Let's go get coffee! Oh, you don't like coffee...no, you just ate, you can't have a donut while we have our coffee!"
I really despise them!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When they said that Abbie's hard to shop for, I couldn't believe if. She's actually so much easier to shop for than they think. It shows how much these Maassholes don't actually KNOW their daughter as a person at all.

I have a few ideas as to what she could get for Christmas:

1) A TV for her room so she can watch TV and listen to music upstairs if she can't do it downstairs and becomes overwhelmed.
2) Actual stim toys instead of plastic bags and sheets of paper to stim with
3) As one other tattler said, plushies. Maybe an Olaf or Trolls plushie would be good for her.
4) Percussion instruments seeing as she loves music. A tambourine or bongos would do her nicely.
5) Posters of her favourite singers to put up on her wall
6) Trolls/Frozen/Moana merch
7) Lego
8) Playdoh

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Look what that scam artist P posted on her instagram..very vague about “sales helping autism”
That’s a flat-out lie. The profits go into those assholes’ pockets. They’re too selfish and greedy to contribute anywhere.
Quite a while back, I stupidly ordered a couple of products from P. She still emails me from time to time, trying to get me to buy more crap. Maybe I should call her bluff and demand documentation of every penny that’s gone to “help autism”. This witch would never sell a damned thing if she didn’t have Abbie to exploit!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Seriously?? They should go back to the video where they showed them taking Abbie to the toy aisle to get an idea of what to get her and the girl was in Heaven!!! She gravitated toward the musical and light up toys. They ended up getting her a few of what she liked one being maraca like light up toy that they all played with…then <POOF>…. Gone. They are such liars.

Go to Costco and get 6 for 20.00…. Without getting some sort of skin infection.

A little break from Covid talk….
Merry Christmas and if you don’t celebrate Christmas,here is a wishing of Happy Festivus to all
Yes, Happy Festivus for the rest of us!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good morning Tattlers! Merry Christmas Eve!
It will be another quiet one here. Just myself, my daughter and SIL and grandson that live with me. I'll be missing my two sons, my oldest daughter, her two boys and daughter, who also turns two today. But things are very bad here and I am 10 days away from surgery and cant risk it.
We are just having a very simple dinner this evening so I'm sure I'll be around all weekend, I just wanted to take a moment to tell everyone to have the Merriest Christmas that your situation allows. I'm grateful for all the laughs and conversations here, and the kinship some of us "OG's" share. I'm a snarky B, but I sincerely hope every one of you has a happy and blessed holiday! ❤
Carry on....:cool:
And to you as well RocketQueen! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s a flat-out lie. The profits go into those assholes’ pockets. They’re too selfish and greedy to contribute anywhere.
Quite a while back, I stupidly ordered a couple of products from P. She still emails me from time to time, trying to get me to buy more crap. Maybe I should call her bluff and demand documentation of every penny that’s gone to “help autism”. This witch would never sell a damned thing if she didn’t have Abbie to exploit!
This wasn't P saying it. It was Born Anxious and P just shared it.

No clue how much Born Anxious has donated to the camp from the "Abbi" merch they sold. It's not a US company even so don't know the disclosure laws.

But yeah the Maasholes themselves don't, and wouldn't, do anything that didn't benefit them. Any "charity" the do is 110% for content and virtue signaling.

Reactions: 18
Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus, Happy Holidays and wishes for a healthier and safer New Year for every Tattler friend! 🤶

• Heart
This wasn't P saying it. It was Born Anxious and P just shared it.

No clue how much Born Anxious has donated to the camp from the "Abbi" merch they sold. It's not a US company even so don't know the disclosure laws.

But yeah the Maasholes themselves don't, and wouldn't, do anything that didn't benefit them. Any "charity" the do is 110% for content and virtue signaling.
and P wouldn't post anything unless the Massives benefitted themselves $$$$$. They know the HUMPERS do not think of things critically and it might give the impression that EVERYTHING they sell goes towards helping "autism" ...including scam life, selfish world, those awful ornaments...etc etc etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 17
and P wouldn't post anything unless the Massives benefitted themselves $$$$$. They know the HUMPERS do not think of things critically and it might give the impression that EVERYTHING they sell goes towards helping "autism" ...including scam life, selfish world, those awful ornaments...etc etc etc etc
Oh I know. Hell when I first saw it on Instagram I even thought "what is this dumb witch on about... they don't do tit for anyone." Then realized she was just sharing something someone else posted.

And as often as humpers have said that the Maasholes donate part of sells to charities I am sure they thing P is out giving money everytime she hits the grocery store. I have even seen comments from.humpers that ALL the profits are donated.

Not sure how you can watch someone hit dunkin several times a day, grocery shop numerous times during the week and eat out every meal and think they aren't pocketing every last cent they can wring out if their cult followers.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Okay, y'all. Some real talk for a second here while I'm awake after zofran-ing my poor dry-heaving kiddo.

Remember a month ago when I warned everyone to get their boosters and to take omicron seriously?

I want to give another heads up.

Now is a good time to make sure you have necessary items like OTC meds, personal care products like tampons, contact solution, toothpaste, etc as well as a bit of extra food on your shelf and in your fridge. Now as in this weekend. Anything you need day to day that you'd be very unhappy without if you couldn't get to a store or order delivery from a store - you should make sure you have those things now.

While the hope is certainly that omicron isn't as "deadly" as delta or previous variants, we're looking at the very real issue that A LOT of people will be getting sick all at the same time, and that includes people who work in restaurants or at grocery/drug stores or who deliver items or work in warehouses that store items, and so on and so on. Fully expect that stores will be randomly closed due to sick staff, or that delivery people may also be sick (and, therefore, not delivering) if you're sick and unable to go to an open store.

People are traveling like crazy & having large family gatherings for Christmas and this is going to rip through a huge chunk of the population in a very short period of time. Not might rip through the population - it will.

Don't panic. Don't buy stuff you don't need. Just be ready for short term disruptions in the buying patterns we're accustomed to.

Stay safe, Tattle fam.

Good luck, Maass family. This is real tit. This is not a drill. You could be using your platform for good in this situation - you could have used it for good all along - but you're doing the exact opposite.
Thank You
Someone please put a piggy nose on this?
You don’t have to ask me twice, Tattle Sister🐽💝🐽
Continued prayers and well wishes to all of you.😘
View attachment 942034
Ha! Meow beat me to it! Here's my version!
Screenshot_20211224-120425~3.png

To all tattler's, stay safe my friends.
To all Massholes, except Abbie...
GO duck YOURSELF! :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, it’s 0730 Christmas day here and already 73F. Reading Tattle while eating breakfast is like reading the newspaper of yesteryears. This is the first Christmas morning we will have our grand daughter here to open her presents before she goes to her father’s house and spends the rest of the day with her cousins.
We used to go to the movies on CD to see blockbuster early releases, but there was a C+ at a cinema showing in another city, so that won’t be happening.
Merry Christmas to all the Tattlers on here, Hari Kirihimete to the other two kiwis on here☀🍐🍏🍇🍓[]🫐🥒🌽(what we eat for Christmas lunch bbq at the beach, with a couple of sausages and chicken/steak)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The idea that was brought up about infant crinkly books for Abbie would be perfect for her. Much better than Zaxbies gift cards or whatever nonsense they have planned.
A humper sent one to her once...and iirc, someone may have even made her a crinkle blanket? She was definitely given a special handmade blanket from a charity organization as well. Pretty much all of them disappeared after the move.

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.