Fathering Autism #111 Marshmallow fail and resembling a whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think both are pieces of ass tit , but it’s plain to see that Assa is way more patient and nuturing to Abbie then P is . I honestly don’t like the way she parents her , extremely dismissive and condescending I get the vibe she is very bitter that Abbie is the way she is and flat out cant stand her situation deep down inside . Based on my experience she seems like a cool kid If they would actually accommodate her ! She is so adorable when she’s not miserable sad and uncomfortable. We rag on them a lot for giggles but they seriously need to do better with Abigail it’s so concerning and it seems like since Golden boy left it’s gotten worse .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
While I feel sorry for Abbie, and I wish her only the best…I don’t see anything cute about her - except for her dimples. My opinion, which may differ from others, is she has very much outgrown the cuteness factor.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank you. I hope you all know I think about you all, all of the time. I don’t mean to diminish anyone else’s pain or suffering with my quick updates. I can stop. I live in a pretty small village in the country and it’s crazy here. Please stay healthy everyone. I’m terrified with omicron. Stay safe and I hope and pray for your families heath.
@Kimmied Updating us, which we want everyone dealing with health issues to do so, does not negate anyone else's situation. We are a family here albeit a ragtag one at times and I think we'll call ourselves the Snarksalots. So, anytime you or anyone else wants/needs to share an update please do.❤ We've got your back.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hope everyone pulls through this ghastly tit. I’m so freaking sick of selfish ignorant m.f’s putting people at risk. Not just from Covid but for those who may not be able to access non Covid related medical treatment if or when hospitals become over run.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
P Is still schlepping ornaments..only a few left... so I guess that shot of Abbie STIMMING with them did the trick to extract the $$$$ from the HUMPERS....Wheeeeew Heeeeeeeew.
I think this years ornament sales are a hoot. I am not positive, and dont care enough to go back and try to find out, but I seem to remember last year they had 1,000 to sell. It was a big thing because poor Summer spent days doing all the packaging. This year i think he said 500, and they didnt even sell out.
What a shame. :cool:

Hungover much?
OMG. That greasy little sweathog thinks hes sexy. As if. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
While I feel sorry for Abbie, and I wish her only the best…I don’t see anything cute about her - except for her dimples. My opinion, which may differ from others, is she has very much outgrown the cuteness factor.

I can respect that. As she gets older, that cute factor does dwindle and gets replaced with a young adult version as it does with everyone. What is not on her side though is the severe autism and ID. It may be better though if they didn't dress her like an old lady and cut her hair in a short but stylish way.

• Heart
I think both are pieces of ass tit , but it’s plain to see that Assa is way more patient and nuturing to Abbie then P is . I honestly don’t like the way she parents her , extremely dismissive and condescending I get the vibe she is very bitter that Abbie is the way she is and flat out cant stand her situation deep down inside . Based on my experience she seems like a cool kid If they would actually accommodate her ! She is so adorable when she’s not miserable sad and uncomfortable. We rag on them a lot for giggles but they seriously need to do better with Abigail it’s so concerning and it seems like since Golden boy left it’s gotten worse .
Don't be fooled by ASSa's onscreen behavior. The guy is a con artist and is playing people. He is on screen for at the most 15 minutes a vlog. Major editing going on before he puts out his crap and, of course, he makes sure HE is the one in the best light ALWAYS. They're all counting the days until Abbie is no longer their responsibility. Sure, they love she has made a ton of money for them but those days are coming to an end. No amount of selling crappy Xmas ornaments is going to bring back the heyday of years past. And no point in wishing they would do better with Abigail. It hasn't happened for the past 16 years and it's not going to happen now or ever.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
That muscle memory tho. Her fat trap opens every time her hoof gets close to it.
Hungry Hungry Percillerpotamus.
View attachment 936847
It is like her eyes have their own personalities. It is wild to me. Cover one eye and then cover the other. It is as if they belong to two different people. Creepy.😖
View attachment 936850
Thilla Lou Who, Cindy Lou Who's demented Aunt from the bad side of Whoville.

Hmmm.
So much for not using Abbie to make a sale.
P is such a snake. 🐍

View attachment 937840
She didn't have to mention Abbie. But she did knowing all the humpers that tune in just for Abbie would want something "Just like Abbie has".

• Sick
  • Heart
I’m missing @Kermy too and hope all is well. Please check in with us ❤

Good news is if this is true, they will have to be vaccinated
No idea if it is or not... or why they would comment that.

But think travel overseas would be the dumbest thing they could do. Even if you don't take into account covid. That is a long ass time to trap poor Abbie on a plane.

• Heart
  • Angry
Thanks for the well wishes. :) Thankfully the kids are fine so far. I'm just so damn tired. Tired as in fatigue, but tired also of this whole mess. *sigh*
I have more rapid tests so I'm gonna retest tomorrow (after 24 hours) and try to schedule a PCR. Meanwhile I've got a pulse ox, thermometer, and stethoscope to monitor me and the kiddos.

Haven't they been alluding to some sort of big trip/overseas trip for an "experience" gift for Christmas? I can't remember for the life of me which vlog, but weren't they talking about not getting Abbie a bunch of things she wouldn't use and instead doing a trip? I think they discussed it some time after coming back from the RV debacle.

However, it wouldn't shock me a bit if they pulled a "surprise, we're at the airport on our way to (country) for Christmas!!" vlog later this week. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the well wishes. :) Thankfully the kids are fine so far. I'm just so damn tired. Tired as in fatigue, but tired also of this whole mess. *sigh*
I have more rapid tests so I'm gonna retest tomorrow (after 24 hours) and try to schedule a PCR. Meanwhile I've got a pulse ox, thermometer, and stethoscope to monitor me and the kiddos.

Haven't they been alluding to some sort of big trip/overseas trip for an "experience" gift for Christmas? I can't remember for the life of me which vlog, but weren't they talking about not getting Abbie a bunch of things she wouldn't use and instead doing a trip? I think they discussed it some time after coming back from the RV debacle.

However, it wouldn't shock me a bit if they pulled a "surprise, we're at the airport on our way to (country) for Christmas!!" vlog later this week. :rolleyes:
They have mentioned "experiences" instead of gifts.

But all that is is saying "duck you Abbie." She can't enjoy their "experiences." They wantvto travel, buy all the things, on Abbie's exploitation money. Better that then pretend to care about their own child. Plus saves P from having to hide or return the gifts she buys.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Yep! They also had a trip planed for Canada, after Isaiah graduated but had to cancel it due to border shutdowns. I haven’t heard anything about them going to the UK though..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No idea if it is or not... or why they would comment that.

But think travel overseas would be the dumbest thing they could do. Even if you don't take into account covid. That is a long ass time to trap poor Abbie on a plane.

My hubby and I would love to visit his family over in Germany, but even the thought of flying with the kiddo is enough to make us cringe. Plus, isn't the UK pretty much locked down again? Or at least threatening to?

Reactions: 20
Did they say they were going to the UK in the vid? Not heard thus one before... but guess this weirdo gets to dawk at her in person? Lol
That is a bizarre comment! And Friday is Christmas Eve. I dont think P would be away from Big Candy's bosom on Christmas, lol.
I know last year they had planned to travel to Canada over Isaiahs break. They had originally wanted to do it for Isaiahs graduation but Covid prevented it, so they thought the restrictions would be lifted by the new year, and they were not. They went to the ski lodge instead. I have been wondering if they had a RV trip to Canada planned this break. Who knows? But you know Asa is chomping at the bit to get his RV back on the road!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't be fooled by ASSa's onscreen behavior. The guy is a con artist and is playing people. He is on screen for at the most 15 minutes a vlog. Major editing going on before he puts out his crap and, of course, he makes sure HE is the one in the best light ALWAYS. They're all counting the days until Abbie is no longer their responsibility. Sure, they love she has made a ton of money for them but those days are coming to an end. No amount of selling crappy Xmas ornaments is going to bring back the heyday of years past. And no point in wishing they would do better with Abigail. It hasn't happened for the past 16 years and it's not going to happen now or ever.
Oh jeez I did not know any of that . They really are hood rich trash .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.