Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
As they approach the arena, Asshat says they asked Abbie if she’d be willing to give it a try and she said yes. Followed by more and more BS’ing. That they’re taking Abbie’s cue and it all depends on how she’s feeling and they’ll keep checking in with her to make sure she’s okay.
BULLSHIT!
This is Asshat’s classic method of trying to say all the right things so that people hopefully don’t notice what he actually DOES instead.
The truth of the matter is that he and Princess P wanted to go to the game so they decided to gamble and see how long they could force Abbie to stay there before she has a total meltdown.

And yes, the moment after Asshat says they don’t allow photos or taking videos inside the game, bam, taking video of the game. He’s like Cartman from Southpark “I do what I want!”.

Of course, Asshat has to brag that ‘the enforcer’ of the hockey team visited SelfishWrld. Yes yes, that makes you SO cool Asswipe! WheeHeeeww!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
He also couldn’t help boasting that he and P are corporate sponsors so they can go to the game whenever they want and it isn’t a big deal if they have to leave the game early or not attend because they won’t be losing any $$$.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think Abbie was A LOT more stressed out than they showed and that Asswipe did some serious editing to make it look like she was enjoying herself more than she really was. Just a feeling.

What Asshat forgot to talk about when imparting all of his autism knowledge about having a successful outing to the hockey game, instead of just springing it on Abbie (from her point of view) all of a sudden, out of nowhere, why not do social stories? Why not talk about going to the game, showing her videos etc before hand a day or two prior so she can be at least somewhat prepared for it?? Rather than just rolling the dice and hoping for the best?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

bready

VIP Member
My teen is probably more excited to decorate the tree than when little. He just says shit and hopes it sticks. They are so OUT OF TOUCH about family life, parenting and how much experience people have raising kids. He flatters himself... always. While discounting our experience
That's true, I remember my friends and I being more excited to do Christmas things when we were in high school and college, especially because we often had to wait till Christmas break started (and finals were over) to really start celebrating.

Asa's understanding of human relationships is like Priscilla's understanding of clothing, makeup, and interior design...he can look at and identify things that are normal or desirable, but he can't correctly copy them, because he misses out on all the nuances. His "too old to decorate" thing maybe started with a kernel of truth...which is that teens and young adults don't participate in as many holiday traditions with their families as they get older. But that's not because they've grown out of being excited, it's because they've grown into having things like friends and responsibilities and jobs. None of which anyone in the Maass family has...and Asa isn't capable of paying enough attention to other humans beings to even begin to imagine an experience outside of his own, so he just chalks it up to a simplistic explanation of the kids being "too old."

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
They are awesome fur parents. I loved the Thanksgiving vlog when the Lurch let Cannelle lick the stuffing bowl and Angry Elf said that before anyone chastise them for being reckless, she shut it down and said that at this point that beautiful dog could have anything that she wanted. My heart aches for anyone who is caring for a sick animal that has limited months or days left:cry::cry:

• Heart
  • Sad

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Just caught up with Josh’s latest video and I’m sickened by Asa calling Gabby petito a poor deceased van girl

• Angry
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
Haha Big P is an idiot letting this play out in public. Here is some more of this Boss Babe fight club. LOL. Thanks for posting Snrsmom!
Maybe this woman will find her way to Tattle and give us the real story. I wonder if this is one of the people she scammed with her MLM?? Or maybe an ex leg HUMPER.

• Heart
  • Haha

bready

VIP Member
She looks like a cartoon.

Yes don't trust everything you see. Stupid cow posts a filtered face photo right after one she posted without a filter. But wait... I'm confused. She said she doesn't use a filter. :unsure:

View attachment 900467View attachment 900468
Yeah why would you post "Don't trust everything you see" right next to a picture of yourself, anyway? Sounds like she's calling herself untrustworthy...bitch accidentally spoke the truth 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Funny they use the Infinity symbol on the shirts, but their channel uses the puzzle piece. :unsure:
I find it appalling that they even use a symbol for autism!!
Is there not a symbol for profound ID? Aka in the old days as mental retardation.
There should be and that's the symbol they should be using!!!
But profound ID isn't popular and celebrating it wouldn't bring the attention or the cash that Autism does.
Sure Abbie has a few autistic traits but the puzzle piece ain't representing her true condition.

• Heart
Well, this is what we've waited for. Shots fired.
This chick flat out said 'I dont kiss your ass like everyone else does." and in reference to P's "success" said: "and I wont even get in to how she got started..." Which means DUH- shes using her kid and hubby.
This woman is probably finished with SL now. We all saw how everyone turned on old Bab's when she spoke up. But maybe someone else will speak up, and continue to make the Beast defend herself.
P says she doesnt care and posts her snide little memes, yet Asa is begging for people to support her because she is having such a "hard time."
I love it. Tis' the season to be jolly! 😂 😂
I'm now fascinated with what is going down at Slimelife. Whatever it is must be a big deal as this fight has been going on for a week. I think Kim needs an invite to join us here and spill the beans.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Another unfortunate trait she got from her Piggy mama.....the droopy face.
Yeah, they are a homely bunch. Isaiah is the best looking, and thats saying a lot because personally I think he looks like a yuppie from the 80's who is about to go on a killing spree ala "American Psycho". 😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I'm not sure if Abbie looks so strange to me because Piggy has photoshopped her face to slim it, and left Abbie looking like her head is about to explode it's so damn big. Am I the only one that thinks Abbie looks like she is bloated AF in this pic, and many of the other pics they've been posting.?!? Piggy Piggy still has some of that extra chin, but Piggy has def slimmed her cheeks down. She slims her cheeks so much that her entire face looks like it's melting. Gosh, it's so obvious that Abbie is going to be a BIG girl. Piggy is so far into denial about herself she can't see 2 feet in front of her. Mental health struggles must be very taboo in their family. Piggy has talked about how her and Asa don't have any sort of issues, but we all know that is far from the truth. Very sad. This bitch is going to bring others down with her.

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 1.24.32 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow

bready

VIP Member
Abbie couldn't put the Christmas ornament on the tree... Asshat says its because their kids are too grown up to decorate for Christmas... um no delusional Asshat it is because Abbie is not able to put a Christmas ornament on the tree...it has nothing to do with her being a teenager.... also Becca and Summer are payed respite...not Abbie's BFF's...

Asshat there is not age when people do not decorate the Christmas tree....has nothing to do with growing up.
Yeah, my dad and I decorated the tree together while my mom made Christmas Eve dinner (waiting till the last minute was kind of our "thing" 😂) through my mid 20s...we would have continued doing it every year, had he not passed away. My mom and I decided not to do a big tree again after that, but collecting small trees to put up around the house became our new tradition through my mid 30s...and again, we would have continued doing it had she not passed away. But, you know, we were a normal family who loved each other and cherished each moment we spent together, not a bunch of malignant narcissists hell-bent on presenting some kind of twisted "all-American" family image for ego boosts and cash.

I don't think it's that Isaiah is "too old" to decorate with you...it's more like Isaiah is old enough to realize y'all don't love each other, and he might as well peace out back to his own place instead of staying home to pretend he enjoys his time with you jerkoffs. Compared to you A&P, sitting at home alone in the dark, playing video games and possibly snorting Adderall, is the more attractive option.

• Heart
The Pig propped up against the brick wall for her photo looked like a prostitute touting for business! I'm sort of embarrassed for her. There is something seriously wrong with that stupid woman.

• Haha
  • Heart

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Igayah needs to stop talking like a gangsta. He's such a fucking weird boy. The beast looked deliriously happy at the restaurant in Igayah's vlog. It's like she won the lottery or something. Her pork chops were going like the clappers as usual. The bitch has serious issues with food. Of course in the car park she was trailing behind everyone with her redwood stompers carrying a doggy bag. "For breakfatht tomorrow atha"

• Haha

JunoandMaya

VIP Member

I mean, Josh was correct when he said that Gabby was found BECAUSE of the internet. A family of RV vloggers passed by her van in the Grand Teton park. Thanks to their footage, the authorities were able to find her remains much sooner. Asa acts like Josh was the only person covering the story on YT. Good Lord. Even if Asa does think that DCP was in the wrong by covering her, he sure didn't show Gabby any more respect by calling her a "dead girl in a van". If my son was missing, I'd want everyone and their brother covering it. I would welcome footage found by vloggers, and the coverage that was done to get some sort of sense about what happened and some closure.

• Heart

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Neither of them can accept that Abbie is profoundly IDD and instead dress it up with 'typical' bollocks. Abbie hasn't outgrown anything, it's just that Ass can't see what is in front of him; his severely IDD autistic 16 year old daughter didn't know how to hang a christmas ornament on the tree. That is the truth of it. Quit lying to yourself and everyone else.

Also, I was just wondering how long it will take until the beast reaches 600 pounds?! She's already stuffed herself into every chair in the house and seems to be outgrowing everything. I want to see that fat bitch on my 600 pound life before I die!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27