Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidenX

VIP Member
I'm curious how Abbie faired with how they served the food at the crab place..its so messy and its a big pile of seafood that you have to peel...like crab and shrimp.. floating in all that spicy stuff. I cant imagine how that went. Wonder how many shrimp were eaten whole...or tossed across the floor?
From the glimpses of her plate on their instagram stories she didn't eat a lot. Likely they picked off her plate. She was anxious and nervouse, clinging to Ass arm fearfully. She had no interest in the place or the food.

Is sad for her if you think about... she has been tortured the last few days.... hockey game, fire works and boat parade, busy weird ass restaurant... and that just what they have shown. Each one she was frightened, anxious, and upset. I don't understand putting a child through that for your own selfish, pleasure. They do nothing that Abigail would even have a chance of enjoying. That doesn't do anything for them or make them money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

therealamylynn

VIP Member
View attachment 891359
F’ing lush. Can this cow post anything that doesn’t have a typo? Hungover Pig? Or have your hooves officially become too fat to type? Where is that personal assistant when you need one, amiright? As for Abbie….she looks like she had a blast. That is if you can get past the face of pale terror in every single picture posted. Get in her face. Hug and kiss on her obsessively…she still gonna tap that ass, and you are still never going to fool the masses into believing you actually give a shit. Ugh! Pig disgusts me.
@Sweetums LOVE the thread title Tattle Sister.❤
That fat paw…😳 The hug? Nothing but a social media photo op. Pig loves her y’all. She did not leave her on the side of the road to film her ass in chip bags. Abbie did not really mean to beat her ass….NOOOO!👀
View attachment 891392
I don't think I've ever seen one photo of her genuinely smiling. Her fake smiles are so obvious. They never reach her eyes. Abbie is the only one in that family with honest emotions.

Saw this on Crazy Nanny’s Instagram yesterday. Thought it was interesting. She probably left the Massive nightmare because she could see through their bs.

View attachment 891463
It's as if you can read between her lines with her saying "unlike the Maass'es" to each of these paragraphs.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Check out P's instagram story..I guess they are at some fireworks and the whole time you can hear P....Whhheeeewwwww Heeeeew..wheeew eeeeew..wheeeew heeeeeeeeeew.... what do you think Ab? Wheeeeeeeeeeeew heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. I'm sure everyone around them had severe headaches and broken eardrums.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lizaable90

VIP Member
I have two daughters that are teenagers around Abbie’s age. My older one couldn’t wait for our tree to go up and couldn’t wait to decorate it! My younger one helped her with the ornaments because the older one had fine motor grip issues. Both girls are on the Spectrum…
This week has been all hands on Christmas, making snacks and cookies for the upcoming winter break with them. My boys have joined in too. So, sorry that I have been missing…
There was years ago that they struggled with the concept and change within the house but now embrace it, as much as they can..
So, no, A&P, teenagers don’t outgrow Christmas. Your fake narrative is bull crap. Abbie rarely does light up but for food and you’ll made her this way. She could have enjoyed the holidays and all the activities, with work from you’ll but you literally have done her the worst disservice, by making her food dependent.

• Heart
I dont know what Kraft singles are but are they being snobbish about processed cheese? Who do they think they are? Oh, I forgot - VIP influencers. Oh I cant wait until they are back in a rental scrabbling around for money.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I think her work woes are SW related. I dont think its profitable, and with them reducing hours even further maybe some of the staff has decided to move on. They are only open 47 hours a week. 47!

Assuming Sherri is full-time and she gets even a minimum of 35 hours....that leaves 12 hours. And lets be real, how many people do they need on duty at once? I'd say 2 max. One at the door, one to help customers and clean, but I doubt they need two people there at once 75% of the time. They cant support a staff of 7 on 47 business hours. Just no way. They have either started to let people go, or they are leaving on their own because they arent getting any hours. That would leave small gaps in coverage- few hours here, few hours there that they may have to pay Sherri OT to work, or cover themselves. That ship is sinking. :)

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Check out Asshat's instagram story. Claiming the iPad got thrown out of the car going 50 mph. (what was Abbie's window doing open at 50mph)... and it bounced 15 feet.. all this P saw while driving?? So he is touting how durable the iPad case is ....link down below if you want one.... :rolleyes:

Always finding a way to make coin...

• Wow
  • Angry

RocketQueen

VIP Member
They discard anyone who shows Abbie responds better with basically strangers than her parents and brother. Before you know it his sister and wife will be seen less and less after the new year
Its JMO but I dont think Abbie responds to anyone in some profound way. We've seen Abbie run and "dance" with strangers. We saw her grab and hold onto an elderly woman at the llama petting place. She goes to camp and walks right off with a teen shes never met. She isnt very particular LOL
P is really the only one I think she tries to avoid.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Prissass laughing like a damn hyena while they're trying to get solemn family pictures with the poor dog, she is the lowest of lows. Damn idiot.
Thats exactly what I thought. That ugly laugh of hers makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Angry

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The Pig propped up against the brick wall for her photo looked like a prostitute touting for business! I'm sort of embarrassed for her. There is something seriously wrong with that stupid woman.
And Asa even remarked on the food stains needing hidden or edited out, yet they still posted with the stains. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
How the hell do the leghumpers not see these interactions and think 'what an angry, rude man with a tiny little penis' How the hell can they think that this is how to speak to someone? What a rude little bugger.

Is it just me or is he getting more and more aggressive with his commenting?
How would he feel if the roles were reversed? Someone referred to one of his deceased kids in the same manner as he has done?
Wonder how Gabby’s family would feel about the way this asshole referenced their child?
Is there any way a person could find out?
If ever he wanted to give the Canadian some fuel for the fire, his calling one of his viewers a “Piece of Shit” and a “Piece of Garbage” is definitely the way to go.
What a dumb fuck.
He is definitely becoming more aggressive. Failing SelfieWrld business, low YT views,IDD child that he is unable to squeeze any new content out of, large and obnoxious wife..mixed with a little Jax Jaguars watching adult beverage drinking certainly ain’t helping anything. The stress is getting to him. Ha! GOOD!🐽

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Dang Sweetums, what a lovely story. Your husband sounds like such a wonderful man.
Thank you. It was so unlike him to do this. It made my Christmas so much better. Made you hyrry through each bin (18 of them) to get to the next. Unfortunetely, there was no present for me lol. He gave me the best gift of all!

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Asa is a sick piece of work he knows what he says. Ok josh did videos on it but still he shouldn’t have said what he did

How would Asa feel if anything happened to his daughter and I’m not talking about Abbie? He’s the one who needs to get bent what ever that means
Asa profits off of his own daughter. Not sure how he can even say anything when Abbie is exploited. I guess that's ok because they OWN Abbie!

• Angry
  • Heart

poppyseeds

Anyone see Asa's comments where people called him out for describing Gabby? It's on the video titled "She sang with her brother" He's so enraged about DCP making video's about his wife he doesn't even see the problem with what he said about her. He's being rude to everyone who says something about it. It's hilarious to watch him throw a fit about using people to make money while he does the same thing. What a hypocrite!

• Angry
  • Heart