Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure where they're at with Patreon compared to a few months ago. Anyone know if this number is going up, down, or staying the same?
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 3.39.14 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
he’s definitely ramped up the ‘comment down below’ it’s become it’s own section of the vlog. He just wants to interaction, he knows views are down, he know that people have stopped subscribing/ people are unsubbing as fast as they are subbing. He’s panicking and trying to claw something back.
The Beast is also doing it in her tit'in Things videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
wow pretty funny Ass trying to take a moral position, he should lay off the booze on a Sunday morning. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Asa is a sick piece of work he knows what he says. Ok josh did videos on it but still he shouldn’t have said what he did

How would Asa feel if anything happened to his daughter and I’m not talking about Abbie? He’s the one who needs to get bent what ever that means
Gaslighting at its finest. Pretending to be enraged about something that isn’t the thing that the other person called them out on. The commenters issue wasn’t with DCP or people monetising what happened. They were calling him out on his insensitive comment on the vlog. He knows it was wrong but the narcissist can’t admit it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Gaslighting at its finest. Pretending to be enraged about something that isn’t the thing that the other person called them out on. The commenters issue wasn’t with DCP or people monetising what happened. They were calling him out on his insensitive comment on the vlog. He knows it was wrong but the narcissist can’t admit it.
He's a textbook narc. Hope he falls in a steaming hot pile of Abbie's tit.

• Haha
  • Heart

I mean, Josh was correct when he said that Gabby was found BECAUSE of the internet. A family of RV vloggers passed by her van in the Grand Teton park. Thanks to their footage, the authorities were able to find her remains much sooner. Asa acts like Josh was the only person covering the story on YT. Good Lord. Even if Asa does think that DCP was in the wrong by covering her, he sure didn't show Gabby any more respect by calling her a "dead girl in a van". If my son was missing, I'd want everyone and their brother covering it. I would welcome footage found by vloggers, and the coverage that was done to get some sort of sense about what happened and some closure.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Mrs. Piggy, Lurch and that weirdo Emily forgot your narrative that you don't really eat much. Also, close your damn mouth! So nasty to chew with your mouth open. I find it very interesting that whenever Emily's kids are around Abbie or doing an activity with Abbie, they NEVER say a word or really interact with her. I think Asa pushes the sweet cousin interaction, and it's possibly made the girls nervous. Instead of it being natural, I bet Asa has made it weird. I just skimmed through ButchHomemaker's vlog
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 5.06.08 PM.png

duck the weight loss surgery, I'm hungry!!!
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 5.07.21 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And I'm sure your cities love you too. Here have another bottle drink to celebrate the love.

View attachment 893941

What a dumb see you next Tuesday!!!

Mrs. Piggy, Lurch and that weirdo Emily forgot your narrative that you don't really eat much. Also, close your damn mouth! So nasty to chew with your moth open. I find it very interesting that whenever Emily's kids are around Abbie or doing an activity with Abbie, they NEVER say a word or really interact with her. I think Asa pushes the sweet cousin interaction, and it's possibly made the girls nervous. Instead of it being natural, I bet Asa has made it weird. I just skimmed through ButchHomemaker's vlogView attachment 893969
View attachment 893971
What a sow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone see Asa's comments where people called him out for describing Gabby? It's on the video titled "She sang with her brother" He's so enraged about DCP making video's about his wife he doesn't even see the problem with what he said about her. He's being rude to everyone who says something about it. It's hilarious to watch him throw a fit about using people to make money while he does the same thing. What a hypocrite!
I just left this there:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
In my opinion the only reason they went to the hockey game is because they've got their blow-up tent with the 360 selfie thing there and they want to make sure it is working properly to rake in yet more money. The only reason poor Abbie is there is down to the fact that they had nobody to babysit her.
👀👀Drunk and Unhinged👀👀
Holy tit balls Fatman.
View attachment 894046
View attachment 894047
Zero class whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just kind of catching up. Hes such a tool. Ok, "the POS" made 17 videos. So did every other true crime vlogger/podcaster/writer and every damn news network in the country. He has zero argument.
And remember last year, right before Isaiah went back to school after winter break, they did the whole "Abbie rode her trike!" tit? They bombed all their platforms with it, and that little YT news channel saw it and ran it as a "feel good" segment? Wheres the outrage Asa? Did you send them a harshly worded letter, demand removal, or payment? Nope- because that could possibly benefit you with new viewers.
Lets be real and take it to his level. How would he feel if someone referred to Sweet Girl as something like the R word when describing her? We already know, as he said on camera he'd punch Isaiah in the mouth if he ever said that to her.
He has no respect for anyone. Hes pure trash. Born in a barn and still reeks of tit. #FACTS

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How the hell do the leghumpers not see these interactions and think 'what an angry, rude man with a tiny little penis' How the hell can they think that this is how to speak to someone? What a rude little bugger.

Is it just me or is he getting more and more aggressive with his commenting?
How would he feel if the roles were reversed? Someone referred to one of his deceased kids in the same manner as he has done?
Wonder how Gabby’s family would feel about the way this asshole referenced their child?
Is there any way a person could find out?
If ever he wanted to give the Canadian some fuel for the fire, his calling one of his viewers a “Piece of tit” and a “Piece of Garbage” is definitely the way to go.
What a dumb duck.
He is definitely becoming more aggressive. Failing SelfieWrld business, low YT views,IDD child that he is unable to squeeze any new content out of, large and obnoxious wife..mixed with a little Jax Jaguars watching adult beverage drinking certainly ain’t helping anything. The stress is getting to him. Ha! GOOD!🐽

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm trying to understand how she is holding her fork. Shurtle is holding her fork the way us Americans typically use utensils. 🤔
And the poor GM has to hold up her plate with the other hand because she wasn’t given enough room to put the whole plate on the table.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mrs. Piggy, Lurch and that weirdo Emily forgot your narrative that you don't really eat much. Also, close your damn mouth! So nasty to chew with your mouth open. I find it very interesting that whenever Emily's kids are around Abbie or doing an activity with Abbie, they NEVER say a word or really interact with her. I think Asa pushes the sweet cousin interaction, and it's possibly made the girls nervous. Instead of it being natural, I bet Asa has made it weird. I just skimmed through ButchHomemaker's vlogView attachment 893969
View attachment 893971
The Beast is turning into the glutton from The Meaning of Life. She is about to explode.
The Beast is turning into the Glutton from The Meaning of Life.
1638141638739.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, Josh was correct when he said that Gabby was found BECAUSE of the internet. A family of RV vloggers passed by her van in the Grand Teton park. Thanks to their footage, the authorities were able to find her remains much sooner. Asa acts like Josh was the only person covering the story on YT. Good Lord. Even if Asa does think that DCP was in the wrong by covering her, he sure didn't show Gabby any more respect by calling her a "dead girl in a van". If my son was missing, I'd want everyone and their brother covering it. I would welcome footage found by vloggers, and the coverage that was done to get some sort of sense about what happened and some closure.
Exactly! I I don't see how people making those type of videos on YouTube are much different from news anchors on tv. They report what is going on and get paid to do so. YouTube is such a large platform with such a large audience (especially with younger kids I mean how many of them do you hear about watching the news anyway?)it makes sense to use it to help find Gabby and anyone else who is missing.

I just left this there:
Love it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.