Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is because Assa was begging for comments at the end and asked how many videos they watch a week. This makes it easier for him to find the HATERS in the comments.
I always wondered if he and other youtubers get paid for comments left from people. I see it in a lot of youtubers vlogs saying "hit the thumbs up, like and be sure to comment". So I searched the internet and found this blurb:

YouTubers do not get paid for likes. However, a like is a form of engagement that can help the video do better in the long term. The more likes, comments, and shares a video gets the higher it can rank. A good rank in search can mean more traffic to the video, more advert views and clicks.

I don't think he cares about most of the comments people leave he just wants his vlogs driven higher in the ranks for more traffic and more chances for people to watch his ads as they watch his vlogs. That's where the money is.

Is there a plate under there or did she just shovel it onto one of her cheap place mats. The fact that she has that much food must mean one of two things:
1. She doesn’t taste what she makes because enough tasting to ensure seasoning throughout a day of cooking can fill you up.

2.She is just a gluttonous slob who thinks that no one sees the reality that her husband shows the world.
I think she's a gluttonous slob. I don't think she'd pass up any chance to put food in her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20211128-020521-387.png

Pigcilla, nobody would give a tit how much you weigh if you would quit LYING and just admit your WLS failed. You could use your platform for the good and explain what went wrong to help others.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 892555
Pigcilla, nobody would give a tit how much you weigh if you would quit LYING and just admit your WLS failed. You could use your platform for the good and explain what went wrong to help others.
I know several people who have had WLS and there is no way they would fill their plate up like that even at Thanksgiving. If they overeat, they actually get sick. I don’t know how that hasn’t been the case with P. She is a medical anomaly in more ways than one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Such a strange pic of P. She looks like Abbie eating, with her forearm protecting or guarding her plate (from her mother) like Abbie does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The issue is that she has had a sleeve. With this, if you aren't careful it CAN be stretched. A bypass, no. This is why people often have further surgery from sleeve to bypass. Doesn't always work,because......She hasn't addressed her food issues AT ALL. She's still a comfort overeater. And I would have a guess it stems from rejection. Rejection by her father, then by her husband. It cuts deep and food can fill that "hole" of despair and loneliness.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My husband had the roux en y gastric bypass back in 2001. Fast forward to now, 20 years later, if he eats a meal that he really likes, he will immediately need to throw it up. He hasn’t learned his lesson after all these years😆 he loves food, but food don’t love him no more. He lost 200+ pounds and only gained back 30.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
1. Assa when talking about DCP said “someone is making a video on cilla now that hes done making them about a deceased van girl”…Her name is Gabby Petito and she wasnt just some van girl. She was a young successful woman who was murdered. Show some respect. Wouldnt be surprised if he is jealous that she was a successful travel vlogger. I dont watch DCP but did go watch his videos on Gabby and they were about trying to help catch her killer etc.

2.All those “friends” he has and goes shooting with in my opinion are not his friends. Our local range does the same thing, come on Thursday and Saturday and you pay your $25 are put into a random group and you go and do the shooting and then sit down at the clubhouse for dinner. Im betting people roll their eyes when theyre paired up withhim.
I'm sitting here in my happy place (Disney) celebrating 29 years of marriage to a devoted husband and father...and all around good guy. It made me think about how absolutely disgusting ASS-a is for so many reasons, not the least of which is the fact that he is getting away with his comment about the tragedy that took the young, innocent Gabby Petito out of this world when she had her whole life ahead of her 😥 Why hasn't there been more backlash from his "loyal followers?" Are they actually OK with that phony, lying, cheating, gaslighting, grifting fat slob calling Gabby a "deceased van girl???" IDK, but as a mother of two young ladies, in addition to two young men, I am in shock. This is a new low, even for ASS-a. And his family didn't look at him sideways when he said it? AND he left it in the vlog??? WTF?????? He is an evil, pathetic creature who, after that comment, deserves some ass-biting karma to pay him a visit. Rant over...but my loathing for this man is far from over. BE A KIND HUMAN ASS-A! GABBY is her name and she was someone's daughter, just like Abbie and your other neglected, thrown away, forgotten about daughter who deserved so much better in life by way of fathers. You make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm sitting here in my happy place (Disney) celebrating 29 years of marriage to a devoted husband and father...and all around good guy. It made me think about how absolutely disgusting ASS-a is for so many reasons, not the least of which is the fact that he is getting away with his comment about the tragedy that took the young, innocent Gabby Petito out of this world when she had her whole life ahead of her 😥 Why hasn't there been more backlash from his "loyal followers?" Are they actually OK with that phony, lying, cheating, gaslighting, grifting fat slob calling Gabby a "deceased van girl???" IDK, but as a mother of two young ladies, in addition to two young men, I am in shock. This is a new low, even for ASS-a. And his family didn't look at him sideways when he said it? AND he left it in the vlog??? WTF?????? He is an evil, pathetic creature who, after that comment, deserves some ass-biting karma to pay him a visit. Rant over...but my loathing for this man is far from over. BE A KIND HUMAN ASS-A! GABBY is her name and she was someone's daughter, just like Abbie and your other neglected, thrown away, forgotten about daughter who deserved so much better in life by way of fathers. You make me sick.
Well, he really hasn’t had the best regard for women his whole life if you think about it. One night stand with P. Knocked her up. Left her. Legit ran away. Knocked up another. Left her. No want for his daughter. Not exactly a man who seems to respect women.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Such a strange pic of P. She looks like Abbie eating, with her forearm protecting or guarding her plate (from her mother) like Abbie does.
I think P has a lot of similarities to Abbie. When P does that loud Wheeeeeeeeeew Heeeeeeeeeeewing...I can't believe the volume she gets..its every bit as loud as Abbie's honking. Both P and Abbie are obsessed with eating... their physical appearance will start looking more and more alike when Abbie starts putting on more weight..like P (unfortunately).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
#momchefinmydreams

I didn't get the stack of pancakes in the shot. Damn the food these people eat. All.day.long.
1638107916500.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm with ya sister. Im a Wolverine fan and today was The Game. We've lost the last 8. I nearly died 100x this afternoon! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My poor Buckeyes. Now I wait for the Browns to fall to the (blechy) Ravens. Good game, Xichigan. You totally deserved the W!

Never been a fan of college football
I really like college and high school football best. I was born a Die Hard Buckeye and will always be. Unless it’s the Army-Navy game! Go Midshipmen! My daddy’s alma mater. He was an A-4 pilot. At 82, he’s mad that he’s not allowed to fly for fun anymore. He thought now being a retired Vice Admiral that every body should do as he says. My mother strongly disagrees. Last year I couldn’t go down and watch with them. Can’t go this year either. Hopefully next year!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
#momchefinmydreams

I didn't get the stack of pancakes in the shot. Damn the food these people eat. All.day.long.
View attachment 892995
Funny is, later in that instagram story... there is a plate of food in front of Abbie and she has no interest in it at all.

So I don't think she is near as obsessed with eating and food as some think. Id grab a screenshot but it's already gone. But Ab has almost her entire plate of food sitting there and she was busy on her iPad and there was barely any gone on the plate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think P has a lot of similarities to Abbie. When P does that loud Wheeeeeeeeeew Heeeeeeeeeeewing...I can't believe the volume she gets..its every bit as loud as Abbie's honking. Both P and Abbie are obsessed with eating... their physical appearance will start looking more and more alike when Abbie starts putting on more weight..like P (unfortunately).
I would take Abbie's honking over The Beast's high pitched wheeeeewhoooooing any day. Abbie can't help her impulse but The Beast does it on purpose and as often as possible.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny is, later in that instagram story... there is a plate of food in front of Abbie and she has no interest in it at all.

So I don't think she is near as obsessed with eating and food as some think. Id grab a screenshot but it's already gone. But Ab has almost her entire plate of food sitting there and she was busy on her iPad and there was barely any gone on the plate.
Its still there on FA instagram story.

That breakfast looked disgusting...P doesn't know how to cook eggs and they look like little rubber discs..then she puts cheese on them!!

Abbie was probably looking for zaxbys, chipotle, chick fillet... anything other then P's food on her iPad. .. and that is saying something since Abbie seems to not be too picky. There are things that Abbie doesn't care for... she never liked the Dunkin syrupy coffee..much to Asshats disappointment.

The sheer volume of food is nauseating. Then Asshat notices the champagne...they got that for mimosas.. they seem to now drink 24/7.

• Sad
  • Sick
Its still there on FA instagram story.

That breakfast looked disgusting...P doesn't know how to cook eggs and they look like little rubber discs..then she puts cheese on them!!

Abbie was probably looking for zaxbys, chipotle, chick fillet... anything other then P's food on her iPad. .. and that is saying something since Abbie seems to not be too picky. There are things that Abbie doesn't care for... she never liked the Dunkin syrupy coffee..much to Asshats disappointment.

The sheer volume of food is nauseating. Then Asshat notices the champagne...they got that for mimosas.. they seem to now drink 24/7.
Got it lol. And yes there is a lot of things Abbie won't eat. Or will only eat a few bites of. I think saying she ests anything and everything is unfair. And they have shown her, though rarely, even pick at things she normally likes. It makes me wonder the times they film her shoveling in food while doing guarding behaviour Ab is actually really hungry.

Also the asking for food constantly may be about communicating and interaction than actually wanting to eat. If you had P for a mom you would have to resort to food for attention to.

Attachments

• Heart
Another trip that Abbie is having the time of her life 💔
Once her BFF starts dropping the pounds, Pig will try to get back on the wagon again. It mat tip over though.

I know several people who have had WLS and there is no way they would fill their plate up like that even at Thanksgiving. If they overeat, they actually get sick. I don’t know how that hasn’t been the case with P. She is a medical anomaly in more ways than one.
I am sure she spends a half hour in the bathroom puking or poopin it out. Thats one way to keep some of the weight off. Her gut cannot hold that much food. Oh wait, I just remembered, she gives most of it to Sweet Girl.

Once her BFF starts dropping the pounds, Pig will try to get back on the wagon again. It mat tip over though.

I am sure she spends a half hour in the bathroom puking or poopin it out. Thats one way to keep some of the weight off. Her gut cannot hold that much food. Oh wait, I just remembered, she gives most of it to Sweet Girl.
Burnt pancakes.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.