Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watched before either, but now that i have nothing to do I watch occasionally. Sometimes there are some gems in those livestreams lol.
Abbie running in with no pants. Abbie honking in the background, coming in and pulling and tapping on P for food. Its funny because it obviously flusters and pisses her off then she begins stammering and has to act like shes ok with Sweet Girl ruining her infomercials. 😂😂
I wish that Abbie could ruin every single one of Priscilla's live LipstickMama videos.
Run in and bump into Priscilla when she's applying lipstick or eyeliner, etc...
Run in and make a lunge to grab hold of products Priscilla has layimg out.
Run in and grab hold of Priscilla's hair right after she just got done crimping or curling it.
Someone mentioned Priscilla being concerned in one video about Abbie having clothes on....
Yes. I wish for all of those concerns, and more, to be on every one of Priscilla's live stream videos.
And, have a nice day to you too PRISCILLA! 🤗

Hmmmm 3 minutes of them carving the dry azz turkey, and less than 5 seconds of them at the table. But the look on Pig's face... PRICELESS!
The three of them, Asa, Priscilla and Isaiah, are all so much self-centered, attention seeking, immature beings. Starting at around 00 :20 in the video...all three trying to talk over each other and vie for the "spotlight"!
Isaiah being the worst I think....there is definitely something not quite normal with him which I think is one reason he can't make or keep friends. I don't think the fellows living with him consider him a friend...he's just their roomie and landlord so to speak. The fact all the roomies chose to be with their own friends and not invite or include Isaiah on Halloween says a lot.
Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think P has a lot of similarities to Abbie. When P does that loud Wheeeeeeeeeew Heeeeeeeeeeewing...I can't believe the volume she gets..its every bit as loud as Abbie's honking. Both P and Abbie are obsessed with eating... their physical appearance will start looking more and more alike when Abbie starts putting on more weight..like P (unfortunately).
P has alot of stims too. The vertical snot swipe, the constant brushing her hair off of her humungous forehead, pulling her pants up over her gunt which keeps pushing its sweaty way out of the elastic pants, her schlurping noises when she talks, her constant scratching her face especially when she puts morgue make up on, and the list goes on and on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don't know why but just found myself watching the Ridng with Her Brother video...the most recent of Abbie on her tricycle. The part later on in the video with Summer and Kylie there for dinner. It was so hard, distracting, and annoying to listen to them (Asa, Isaiah, Summer, Kylie and a bit later on...Priscilla) all trying to talk at the same time with Abbie yelling and doing that moaning noise in the background practically the whole time.....it was just so hard to listen to. I don't think I could spend any amount of time in the same house/space with them.
That noise level must be deafening!

View attachment 892555
Pigcilla, nobody would give a tit how much you weigh if you would quit LYING and just admit your WLS failed. You could use your platform for the good and explain what went wrong to help others.
Yet, she sits there with a plate loaded with food and her attention is focused on something on the table while she's got her tongue sticking out. I wonder if Candace eats that way too...with her tongue sticking out!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Check out P's instagram story..I guess they are at some fireworks and the whole time you can hear P....Whhheeeewwwww Heeeeew..wheeew eeeeew..wheeeew heeeeeeeeeew.... what do you think Ab? Wheeeeeeeeeeeew heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. I'm sure everyone around them had severe headaches and broken eardrums.
she is so annoying. I’d want to punch her in the face after 2 minutes stood next to her. Why does she have to screach?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone see Asa's comments where people called him out for describing Gabby? It's on the video titled "She sang with her brother" He's so enraged about DCP making video's about his wife he doesn't even see the problem with what he said about her. He's being rude to everyone who says something about it. It's hilarious to watch him throw a fit about using people to make money while he does the same thing. What a hypocrite!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't think he cares about most of the comments people leave he just wants his vlogs driven higher in the ranks for more traffic and more chances for people to watch his ads as they watch his vlogs. That's where the money is.
he’s definitely ramped up the ‘comment down below’ it’s become it’s own section of the vlog. He just wants to interaction, he knows views are down, he know that people have stopped subscribing/ people are unsubbing as fast as they are subbing. He’s panicking and trying to claw something back.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Asa is a sick piece of work he knows what he says. Ok josh did videos on it but still he shouldn’t have said what he did

How would Asa feel if anything happened to his daughter and I’m not talking about Abbie? He’s the one who needs to get bent what ever that means

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Asa is a sick piece of work he knows what he says. Ok josh did videos on it but still he shouldn’t have said what he did

How would Asa feel if anything happened to his daughter and I’m not talking about Abbie? He’s the one who needs to get bent what ever that means
Asa profits off of his own daughter. Not sure how he can even say anything when Abbie is exploited. I guess that's ok because they OWN Abbie!

• Angry
  • Heart
He also said at the end of his reply - Get bent Stan
He is such a narcissistic piece of work.... why cant he just say he was sorry and didn't mean to offend anyone... instead he just digs a bigger hole and makes himself seem even worse... having to come back and write even a second reply...and then told her to "be better" ... wow.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

He refers to his first daughter as “that girl” I really don’t think he would care,as he doesn’t care for her or even want anything to do with her sadly,he’s a worthless tool and if something isn’t making him money he couldn’t care less about it

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.