Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell do the leghumpers not see these interactions and think 'what an angry, rude man with a tiny little penis' How the hell can they think that this is how to speak to someone? What a rude little bugger.

Is it just me or is he getting more and more aggressive with his commenting?
I think he is sitting in his dirty underwear in the drinking chair and responding when he is plastered. I wish there were time stamps on the comments because his responses are made by an angry, sloppy drunken hole at 3AM and not by an angry hungover hole at 3 PM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How would he feel if the roles were reversed? Someone referred to one of his deceased kids in the same manner as he has done?
Wonder how Gabby’s family would feel about the way this asshole referenced their child?
Is there any way a person could find out?
If ever he wanted to give the Canadian some fuel for the fire, his calling one of his viewers a “Piece of tit” and a “Piece of Garbage” is definitely the way to go.
What a dumb duck.
He is definitely becoming more aggressive. Failing SelfieWrld business, low YT views,IDD child that he is unable to squeeze any new content out of, large and obnoxious wife..mixed with a little Jax Jaguars watching adult beverage drinking certainly ain’t helping anything. The stress is getting to him. Ha! GOOD!🐽
he also makes it out like josh is the only person on the planet that makes this sort of content too, and he also likes to make it sound like a personal attack only on them and no other you tubers. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of people doing ‘reacting to’ type videos on all sorts of content- therapists reacting to Christian content, feminists reacting to just about anything! Take any controversial or debated topic pretty much and there will be someone using another persons content and talking about it. It’s not against any sort of copyright rules because it’s under ‘fair use’ The great thing about people is not everyone has to have the same opinion, and we have evolved enough to be able to discuss our point of view, think about other people’s point of view and make a reasoned and rational view on something. Unfortunately it seems Asa hasn’t developed any sort of reasoning, critical thinking or understanding of anything beyond the end of his own gut, which admittedly is quite far and growing daily! He hasn’t evolved beyond a caveman (and they were probs ly had better thinking skills than Asa)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Once her BFF starts dropping the pounds, Pig will try to get back on the wagon again. It mat tip over though.

I am sure she spends a half hour in the bathroom puking or poopin it out. Thats one way to keep some of the weight off. Her gut cannot hold that much food. Oh wait, I just remembered, she gives most of it to Sweet Girl.

Burnt pancakes.
What a sad state of breakfast. And yes I know it’s not an uncommon thing to have for breakfast. The problem is she eats these tit meals all the time! Where’s some fruit and maybe some protein besides the bacon? Oh more salt for the poor bloated thing. They feed her horrible, like they feed themselves! We had a light breakfast the day after thanksgiving. We were all still stuffed! The amount of food that family puts away is mind boggling. Asssss is looking more bloated by the minute, that’s a literal heart attack waiting to happen. It happened to my husband, a heart attack at a young age and he wasn’t as chubby as Ass is. Priss just eats a little bit…hahahaa. Okie dokie, keep up with the lies Massives. Why not go out on a long walk the day after thanksgiving, Lord knows you all could use some exercise!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Mrs. Piggy, Lurch and that weirdo Emily forgot your narrative that you don't really eat much. Also, close your damn mouth! So nasty to chew with your mouth open. I find it very interesting that whenever Emily's kids are around Abbie or doing an activity with Abbie, they NEVER say a word or really interact with her. I think Asa pushes the sweet cousin interaction, and it's possibly made the girls nervous. Instead of it being natural, I bet Asa has made it weird. I just skimmed through ButchHomemaker's vlogView attachment 893969
duck the weight loss surgery, I'm hungry!!!
View attachment 893971
I wish there was a way to plaster these all over their platforms. This the real Big P.
Eye on the prize. Laser focused. Food in both hands.
#nofilter #getinmybelly #dainty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And, because I’m bored, I left this one. I’m sure I’ll be banned, but my other accounts are still on YouTube. Can’t stop me, Asa. And also, Asshat- learn the meaning of being gaslight.
You go girl!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How would he feel if the roles were reversed? Someone referred to one of his deceased kids in the same manner as he has done?
Wonder how Gabby’s family would feel about the way this asshole referenced their child?
Is there any way a person could find out?
If ever he wanted to give the Canadian some fuel for the fire, his calling one of his viewers a “Piece of tit” and a “Piece of Garbage” is definitely the way to go.
What a dumb duck.
He is definitely becoming more aggressive. Failing SelfieWrld business, low YT views,IDD child that he is unable to squeeze any new content out of, large and obnoxious wife..mixed with a little Jax Jaguars watching adult beverage drinking certainly ain’t helping anything. The stress is getting to him. Ha! GOOD!🐽
And they still don’t have a clue on how to tailgate. I hope the bottom of all their exploitation hits at the same time. I’d love to watch them scramble for money. My house was built in 1862 and even though it’s paid off, my utilities are between 1000-1500 a month. To me, that’s not an attainable amount if I were solely relying on my teacher’s salary. Good luck, maassholes

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
he also makes it out like josh is the only person on the planet that makes this sort of content too, and he also likes to make it sound like a personal attack only on them and no other you tubers. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of people doing ‘reacting to’ type videos on all sorts of content- therapists reacting to Christian content, feminists reacting to just about anything! Take any controversial or debated topic pretty much and there will be someone using another persons content and talking about it. It’s not against any sort of copyright rules because it’s under ‘fair use’ The great thing about people is not everyone has to have the same opinion, and we have evolved enough to be able to discuss our point of view, think about other people’s point of view and make a reasoned and rational view on something. Unfortunately it seems Asa hasn’t developed any sort of reasoning, critical thinking or understanding of anything beyond the end of his own gut, which admittedly is quite far and growing daily! He hasn’t evolved beyond a caveman (and they were probs ly had better thinking skills than Asa)
Asa use to watch Josh before Josh bashed the Massive's. That's why all of this is so funny. Asa is just a duck nut that exploits Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm stunned and angry! I'm also sad because Gabby deserves to be spoken about with kindness. He'll never ever be a better person and at least now many of his subs are starting to see him for who he really is - an asshole. He also will never believe that he is the reason for the demise of his channel, narcissist never do.

• Heart
Asa use to watch Josh before Josh bashed the massive. That's why all of this is so funny. Asa is just a duck nut that exploits Abbie.
He’s so fired up, he could only last so long not talking about DCP. Hopefully he’ll continue to get unhinged. Have another drink there Massives!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh how the mighty have fallen. I just went to see if there was a vlog today. Didnt see one, but!--

The past 20 vlogs....TWENTY.... he only had 2 that hit 50k in views.
"Brother Comes Home" and "Goodbye Old Friend"(the one about the SFA founders death with the clickbait pic of tiny Abbie as a thumbnail.)
P's chip bag feet? 49k. But is been up for ten days! And frankly he probably gained a few views from "that POS". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yesterdays Thanksgiving vlog? 26k.
Even the lying clickbait "Singing with her Brother" only hit 46k. Even his clickbait is failing LOL.

Where are they Asa?? Where the 595,000 members of the Maass Squad??
Less than TEN PERCENT of your subs are watching.
No wonder you're begging for likes, trying to start tit, bringing back "Vlogmas", etc.
Keeping bailing, but this channel is as dead as your boat! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh how the mighty have fallen. I just went to see if there was a vlog today. Didnt see one, but!--

The past 20 vlogs....TWENTY.... he only had 2 that hit 50k in views.
"Brother Comes Home" and "Goodbye Old Friend"(the one about the SFA founders death with the clickbait pic of tiny Abbie as a thumbnail.)
P's chip bag feet? 49k. But is been up for ten days! And frankly he probably gained a few views from "that POS". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yesterdays Thanksgiving vlog? 26k.
Even the lying clickbait "Singing with her Brother" only hit 46k. Even his clickbait is failing LOL.

Where are they Asa?? Where the 595,000 members of the Maass Squad??
Less than TEN PERCENT of your subs are watching.
No wonder you're begging for likes, trying to start tit, bringing back "Vlogmas", etc.
Keeping bailing, but this channel is as dead as your boat! 😂 😂
He is in trouble and he knows it. He is beginning to behave like a cornered wild animal - desperately lashing out in an ever increasing aggressive manner. The fact there is no vlog tonight tells me they are licking their wounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Mrs. Piggy, Lurch and that weirdo Emily forgot your narrative that you don't really eat much. Also, close your damn mouth! So nasty to chew with your mouth open. I find it very interesting that whenever Emily's kids are around Abbie or doing an activity with Abbie, they NEVER say a word or really interact with her. I think Asa pushes the sweet cousin interaction, and it's possibly made the girls nervous. Instead of it being natural, I bet Asa has made it weird. I just skimmed through ButchHomemaker's vlogView attachment 893969
duck the weight loss surgery, I'm hungry!!!
View attachment 893971
Roght there. That second screenshot you can see Priscilla's resemblance to Candace and it's not pretty!

Reactions: 12
Roght there. That second screenshot you can see Priscilla's resemblance to Candace and it's not pretty!
Whats funny about Big Candy Lorraine, is that she appears to be as vain as P. Back in the early days of FA, her hair was completely gray.
As the channel grew, she grew lighter and lighter blonde. 😂 😂

• Haha
I watched Crystal’s Thanksgiving vlog: it showed happy, involved children and healthy, fresh ingredients; it was refreshing and so hard to believe that they were preparing to go over to Piggie’s Feast ‘O Fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I watched the latest Lurch vlog. I have to say they do proper home cooking and it all looks healthy. They showed their girls and Abbie decorating biscuits. Unfortunately Abbie was at her feral best grabbing them and shoving them in her mouth with lightning speed. Arseface didnt include this I feel because it really showed how IDD she is compared to her young cousins. Lurch also filmed Abbie shovelling down what i think was tiramisu at an alarming rate. They really need to improve her table manners.

• Heart
Ramped up carb and salt-laden Thanksgiving with the family; boat parade observers (probably stings for Big P to not be elevating her boat parade game this year - AssA failed on that one); fireworks and all the dang whoo hoo calls; hockey game (they can be fun but so loud and echoey); and VIP Night at a new chain restaurant (of course the Big Pig has to say VIP twice and hold up the special menu, then dive into FRIED green beans - she’s so lit up because of her status and more fried food) all equate to why Sweet Girl looked fearful, overwhelmed, pale, and exhausted in the hockey game pictures.

And not intending to be disrespectful to Miss Abigail Lorraine, her face reminded me of the Zoolander movie my kids watched ages ago.

EAE4BF11-A971-4F1E-9559-BBC13367CC17.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.