Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I shouldn't bring up COVID all the time but I do wonder what they are doing that is making them avoid getting it. If they don't take any precautions when the new crazy variant starts spreading there and still end up not getting it- I think they all need to be studied by various medical scientists.
I think it's the amount of alcohol they consume, they've pickled their bodies. Just wait until their livers begin dying.

Reactions: 12
I got a non Peloton bike for myself for Christmas. I am using the Peloton app though. I did my second ride today and lmao I am about 200lbs, been working out pretty consistently for the last year, lost about 30lbs by diet and weights. I could hardly finish the ride. I kept laughing thinking of big ole P on her bike. There is zerrroooooooooo chance she can get up on that thing now. None. Zero. I am loving the new challenge but it is definitely HARD. 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ahhhhhhhh! 🐘❤🐘
Unlike Pig Maassive.. this cat knows what football is, what a touchdown looks like and what a 2 pt conversion means🤣
Bama Natives!!! Iron Bowl watchers!! What What! First overtime game ever in the Iron Bowl.. 4 OT’s, Bama sneaks out with a win. Good Game!!! Heart attack averted. Thank the good Lord I eat things other than sticks of butter, otherwise.. ☠

She doesn’t eat much … says the loaded trough topped with yeast roll a plenty.🐽
Roll Tide!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow! Thank you, Tattle for the holiday greeting! Very pleasant surprise!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks like an imbecile in this thumbnail.

She can only eat small amounts. :oops:

View attachment 892243
Is there a plate under there or did she just shovel it onto one of her cheap place mats. The fact that she has that much food must mean one of two things:
1. She doesn’t taste what she makes because enough tasting to ensure seasoning throughout a day of cooking can fill you up.

2.She is just a gluttonous slob who thinks that no one sees the reality that her husband shows the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bama Natives!!! Iron Bowl watchers!! What What! First overtime game ever in the Iron Bowl.. 4 OT’s, Bama sneaks out with a win. Good Game!!!
Oh my stars what a game!! Bama, did not deserve to win!! But they did, I am glad, I am not a Warrior fan but I do love a good game. Will be putting a little extra in the offering plate for all the foul language that was passed around here!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a diehard Cincinnati fan ( my alma mater, I have two degrees from there) I was so happy to see Ohio State lose! I could have also gone for an Alabama loss. But as long as they put us in the playoffs, I'm good. An undefeated team with a good win over Notre Dame, and win over other teams that were ranked at one point, should get in over 2 loss teams.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20211127-194821~2.png

Oh my, baby got….

Screenshot_20211127-194840~3.png

Back fat! Daaaaamn!

Screenshot_20211127-195245~2.png

Sexy Shurtle! Oh, peek-a-boo!

Screenshot_20211127-195532~2.png

Sexy beast!

Screenshot_20211127-200000~2.png

Wow, he looks like tit!

Screenshot_20211127-195124~2.png

That must be some cheesy cheesy bread. Abbie is gagging…

Screenshot_20211127-194853~2.png

Dad is gagging…

Screenshot_20211127-195201~2.png

But Candy Von Hog likey likey!

• Haha
  • Sick
Check out P's instagram story..I guess they are at some fireworks and the whole time you can hear P....Whhheeeewwwww Heeeeew..wheeew eeeeew..wheeeew heeeeeeeeeew.... what do you think Ab? Wheeeeeeeeeeeew heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. I'm sure everyone around them had severe headaches and broken eardrums.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
As a diehard Cincinnati fan ( my alma mater, I have two degrees from there) I was so happy to see Ohio State lose! I could have also gone for an Alabama loss. But as long as they put us in the playoffs, I'm good. An undefeated team with a good win over Notre Dame, and win over other teams that were ranked at one point, should get in over 2 loss teams.
It's a crazy year! No Clemson, LSU, or Ohio State. Georgia is going to be the one beat no matter where the rest of us land.

Check out P's instagram story..I guess they are at some fireworks and the whole time you can hear P....Whhheeeewwwww Heeeeew..wheeew eeeeew..wheeeew heeeeeeeeeew.... what do you think Ab? Wheeeeeeeeeeeew heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. I'm sure everyone around them had severe headaches and broken eardrums.
They are at that boat parade. P was talking about it on her live yesterday, shes bummed the boat isnt running and they cant be in the parade again this year. Poor baby. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
AFBC460E-91B6-44F8-9F57-7E02CFA72B1D.jpeg

A break from piggy and a pic of my buddy Pesto❤ In honor of my stepdaughter WAR EAGLE!! 🦅. Now if my BOOMER SOONERS can make it happen I will be happy😁

• Heart
That wheeeeewhoooooing drives me up a tree. It is so fake, loud and beyond annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she feels like a peasant this year without her she boat. Definitely a change in scenery from last year. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.