Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2. Isaiah broke the mic on his camera. These people cannot take care of their things.
matching tattoos!
Isaiah is weird, he wanted photos so that he can find a date. Every single shot that you see him has the same expression. He says he wanted them for tinder or bumble. I'm surprised he didn't want them for grindr. I guess Taj broke up with him. 😏😭
But this could be a red herring, he just wants people to think he's straight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
A couple of things.

1. Abbie dropped her ipad in the pool and we're supposed to believe Big P jumped in and rescued it. Unless she was already in her bathing suit, this did not happen.

2. Isaiah broke the mic on his camera. These people cannot take care of their things.

3. Ass jokes about Squirt's demise.

4. Summer traveled somewhere and went to see Harry Styles in concert with Kylie and Becca. I am THRILLED to see her doing age appropriate things with friends - and it looks like they even got matching tattoos!
Yes.. I'm starting to see Summer behaving like a young adult.. good for her! Moving away from the Massives was the best thing she can do. I hope they dont try to pull her back into that mess.

I dont see P rescuing the iPad either.. unless she was already in the pool like you say.

Isaiah is weird, he wanted photos so that he can find a date. Every single shot that you see him has the same expression. He says he wanted them for tinder or bumble. I'm surprised he didn't want them for grindr. I guess Taj broke up with him. 😏😭
Or he is trying the dating/wanting a girl friend for content. I do wonder what happened to TAJ.

• Heart
College students don't need Tinder. If he'd get involved at his University he'd meet tons of people (male and female - whatever he prefers :ROFLMAO:) - but no, they've housed him way off campus and he's socially awkward and doesn't know how to get out and meet people. But after watching the video, I realized he knew this subject matter would get the humpers involved and commenting. And asking people to vote on pics = more comments. He's just doing this for comments and clicks. But Asa didn't hesitate to humiliate him in the comments. Asshole.
1634130368499.png

College students don't need Tinder. If he'd get involved at his University he'd meet tons of people (male and female - whatever he prefers :ROFLMAO:) - but no, they've housed him way off campus and he's socially awkward and doesn't know how to get out and meet people. But after watching the video, I realized he knew this subject matter would get the humpers involved and commenting. And asking people to vote on pics = more comments. He's just doing this for comments and clicks. But Asa didn't hesitate to humiliate him in the comments. Asshole.
1634130368499.png
And then Big P's embarrassing comment.
1634130425873.png

1634130368499.png

And then Big P's embarrassing comment.
1634130425873.png
Sorry - I am quoting myself but the comments in his video :ROFLMAO:
1634130528982.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The shaving thing is for them and for society. It’s definitely NOT for Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
P is really the most inappropriate mother.... posting comments about sexy selfies and seducing? Just as bad as going on about partying and dancing with him... she seems to thing it makes it look like she has some super special close relationship with her son... but it really, really doesn’t. It shows immaturity on her part and blurred boundaries. Also a lack of happiness and fulfillment in her life that she has to not only insert herself into everything, try to be one of the young people, and cling to every ounce of him she can.

Eta... also both the Maasholes commenting on their son's vlogs is totally fake and to up engagement. Reminds me of when reality show people comment on things like cast mates instagrams. It is all for show and attention.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
P is really the most inappropriate mother.... posting comments about sexy selfies and seducing? Just as bad as going on about partying and dancing with him... she seems to thing it makes it look like she has some super special close relationship with her son... but it really, really doesn’t. It shows immaturity on her part and blurred boundaries. Also a lack of happiness and fulfillment in her life that she has to not only insert herself into everything, try to be one of the young people, and cling to every ounce of him she can.

Eta... also both the Maasholes commenting on their son's vlogs is totally fake and to up engagement. Reminds me of when reality show people comment on things like cast mates instagrams. It is all for show and attention.
My daughter and Isaiah are the same age. I enjoy her social media and "like" but I would never comment on any of her posts calling her "Ma'am" and giving advice and signing off "Love, Mom". Ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think this is the closest you're going to get. I can't find one of her in heels. But then she's tall so I doubt she wears them.

View attachment 807630
She looks like Helen Reddy! She looks so much softer in this photo, I was shocked to hear that she is under 40. I think she needs to invest in sunscreen and moisturizer.

1634132691576.png

Oh for the love of God they are trying to lighten what hair is on her legs. Nair works really well guys. And come on, If I can take 10 minutes or so and shave my kids face once a week, surely they can shave her legs? Shaving cream is a great sensory thing as well. Take one night every couple of weeks and let her have a bath where you can shave her legs and she can have fun with the shaving cream.
Excellent point about the sensory! How many times have we seen Abbie and Summer playing with shaving cream by the pool?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
[
He has now taken to blurring out the undesirable and unflattering angles of Pig.😂 I thought he was doing it a while back. I was positive he was when he blurred out the ugly ass drinking room before the “big reveal”. What..Tink Tink not as comfortable in her crispy critter skin these days?
View attachment 807574
She is going to start slathering vaseline all over her body in hopes it has the same photoshopped results in person

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Check out the third comment down and the name of the person leaving the comment! Lol
hahah! That's the same one that made a comment for him to get his mom to give him selfie pointers since she was the queen of making pics look nothing like her in real life!

• Haha
There may be hope Melissa Roper:
He "hammered" something to hard! :sneaky:
Screenshot_20211012-232117~2.png

And check out the pictures he drew!
Screenshot_20211012-232524~2.png

:ROFLMAO:

But man, he is turning into his mother :sick:
Screenshot_20211012-233556~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hi,

Check out our the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have a voice without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

Reactions: 17
but even that will be photoshopped to look a different shape to what it actually is
And it will be blood shot.

A couple of things.

1. Abbie dropped her ipad in the pool and we're supposed to believe Big P jumped in and rescued it. Unless she was already in her bathing suit, this did not happen.

4. Summer traveled somewhere and went to see Harry Styles in concert with Kylie and Becca. I am THRILLED to see her doing age appropriate things with friends - and it looks like they even got matching tattoos!
There is no way Pig dove into the pool and saved Abs Ipad. There would have been a tidal wave and the Ipad would have ended up in the neighbors pool across the street. Sandy is the ONLY thing she would jump in to save.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes.. I'm starting to see Summer behaving like a young adult.. good for her! Moving away from the Massives was the best thing she can do. I hope they dont try to pull her back into that mess.

I dont see P rescuing the iPad either.. unless she was already in the pool like you say.

Or he is trying the dating/wanting a girl friend for content. I do wonder what happened to TAJ.
I think the dating crap it is definitely for content. If this is for real (which I doubt), then he should have gotten an apartment near campus instead of where the condo is located. If he is really lonely.

Reactions: 18
I think the dating crap it is definitely for content. If this is for real (which I doubt), then he should have gotten an apartment near campus instead of where the condo is located. If he is really lonely.
His parents don't know how to make and keep friends. I think he is socially awkward and the friends he does have came from being quarantined on his dorm hall with these kids - they became friends out of default - although I like Taj and Davis and I think they're probably over the YouTube stuff - it was probably fun and maybe even a little "glamourous" last year - especially since with Covid they didn't have the normal college experience. But I note that his buddies rarely if ever make appearances in his videos. But he needs to get involved on campus. Join some clubs, volunteer, and God forbid - work. That's how you meet and make college friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In
They should keep out of his comment section…it does him no favors.

A couple of things.

He 100% said that P jumped in because we were talking the other day about her not jumping the water things in Florida (I can't remember their names sorry!)

Reactions: 13
Priscilla has time to invade her sons personal life and make everything about her, but she didn’t leave a comment on Lauren’s weight loss video….PRICK.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi,

Check out our the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have a voice without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/
This is great!
We gotta get over there tattlers!
The more people Google them and find these reviews, the better!
Let's continue to spread the truth about the exploitation and lies.
We gotta get there before the leghumpers! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.