Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What the ....

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211007-222347~2.png

We had something tragic happen we want to make you aware of.

Screenshot_20211007-205135~2.png

After spending all day with sweet girl, pricilla wanted ice cream.

Screenshot_20211007-204806~2.png

I was exhausted but I went to the store because she does so much and deserves it.

Screenshot_20211007-205322~2.png

At the store, I had to fight for the last chunky monkey. A lady who did not know who I was budged in front of me and reached for the chunky monkey.

Screenshot_20211007-221644~2.png

I said I am FatheringAutism and that is my chunky monkey. I also grabbed plain vanilla.

Screenshot_20211007-222142~2.png

As I got to the truck, I realized my keys were in my back pocket.

Screenshot_20211007-205301~2.png

I set the ice cream on the top of the truck.

Screenshot_20211007-205235~2.png

I reached for the ice cream and a tragic thing happened.

Screenshot_20211007-205407~2.png

Pricillas chunky monkey fell on me. I had ice cream all over my shirt, my pants and shoes.

Screenshot_20211007-205202~2.png

I didn’t know this was happening. I was in bed waiting.

Screenshot_20211007-205251~2.png

I just wanted my me time with my chunky monkey.

Screenshot_20211007-205155~2.png

He comes home and tells me the story.

Screenshot_20211007-205244~2.png

He has only one carton of vanilla ice cream. Why? I asked him. My chunky monkey.

Screenshot_20211007-205038~2.png

I was so disappointed y’all. I cried myself to sleep.

Screenshot_20211007-205428~2.png

I should of done better.

Screenshot_20211007-204559~2.png

But, being the best husband ever, I got her an ice cream cake the next day.

Screenshot_20211007-222801~2.png

I hope we made you aware, see you next time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
How are you ? Are you at the hospital ? Hospice ? Let's get some Grandma cookies and make a stop at Kermy's naughty corner !
I can't say that I'm doing good, but I'm home, thank you for the well wishes. I appreciate all the people here, it's going to be a hard one, I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to continue with chemo because it's really breaking down my body. It's a catch 22. It can make me weaker, and basically make me bedridden, but if I do chemo I can last another year.
What I have is uterus cancer and it's stage 4 and it's metastasize outside of the uterus. The doctor said if I don't do chemo, I might have about a year, if I do chemo I might have two to three years. So it really doesn't matter anymore. I am just going to try to take it as easy as I can, and hopefully try to stay away from pain. I'm not scared anymore.
#FuuuuukCancer
thanks everyone who thinks about me, I know I'm not the only one who's going through this at the moment, and my thoughts and prayers are with them too.❤❤💖💗💙🧡💚💛💜💞
I have lost so much weight started at 135 lb and now I'm 95. So there's that. But I'm also a lot weaker than when I started three and a half months ago. The worst part about this, had to do my birthday in the rehab facility because my legs. Going to try to find natural things online that can possibly help me naturally. 🤷 Thank God I'm not in that much pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

PlumBlossom

Fathering Autism #105 thread suggestion

Abbie Already Has a Job
Supporting 3 Delusional Slobs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Whale Tattlers, Man Meow should be home any time now. I have been doing some thinking while vacuuming and such. I am going to tell him from now on we are Them’s and They’s.
Hell, I may even choose to become the next Butch Homemaker. 😂 (considering my barn attire, I am probably assumed to be a them anyways)
I think I will be a much better Butch Homemaker than the present one.
Why? What makes you think that Meow?
Well, I am clearly much better at attracting the pussy….cats than she is. I am a natural! 😂😻😂
02F9D426-0F58-4751-BCCC-02B7CFF4CBC3.jpeg

Schedule 4 to be spayed next week. Gave 2 others to a new home. ManMeow’s little stray comes in this morning and here we are this evening. 😻This is life in the country. Someone must have told the animal fairy that I have vet money growing on trees. They LIED! 😻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Hotographer512

VIP Member
J$A knows damn well the Hambeasts do not follow through on anything in the IEP.
As long as it's not the other way around there is no threat of litigation.
Oh, when Assa said "independence is variable", I laughed. That's the closest he's come to admiting that his 16 year old has the mind of a toddler. Yet he believes she will be able to go into stores and pick out items and pay for them. 🤣.
Show me a 2 year old who can do this totally without help. I'll wait.
I hope @RocketQueen is doing ok.
I've been thinking about her. If you're reading this, I miss you!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211013-214511_Instagram.jpg

Abbie has a damn job.
She brings in money from YouTube and Slimelife so that the Hambeasts can live their gluttonous lifestyle.
Hogsiaha on the other hand won't ever have to work a day in his life.
I wonder if it's time for mommy to refill his Publix Grocery Card?
Or maybe his gas card?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I was yelling at my TV at tonight’s vlog. No, she is not going to get a job. Your almost 20 year old is not working, what makes you think your 16 year old, who functions as a young toddler, will gain employment or have self-advocacy. Who are they fooling?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Ha. I knew they didn't get much money.
The school system paid the difference which we know is about 1200.00 per month. Looking at the Mackay website and seeing what the Hambeasts get then Looking at the cost of J$A, we figured the cost is about 1200.00 per month.
1200.00 x 12 = 14,400 x 5 years = 72,000. Chump change for a lawsuit.
I am on the school's side. They were right. Abbie is not capable of learning...or however they put it.
She's still not toilet trained. She still elopes. Her only new words are doughnut and car/golfcart ride. Chipotle. Zaxbys. Dunkin.
So no. She hasn't progressed. It matters not that she doesn't need a full time ABA therapist in the classroom anymore. She's still at a 2 year old level in life and part of that is because of the Hambeasts.
Lies lies and more lies.
Oh and Percillerpotamus had her no makeup fat sad woe is me face on in this video just like she did in the secret daughter admission video.
It was the same exact face.
Such fukery. All of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Ladybug524

Good morning Tattlersssss
It feels like long time no talk lol. It’s only been like 4 days though.
I was in a wreck with just my car on Saturday. Dealership sold it to me messed up and I overtook a curve around a street, went all the way into the oncoming lane on the left, went to correct the wheel to the right and the traction went out of control. The wheel went all the way to the left hit in between 2 palm trees, they took the whole back of my challenger off. The wheel spun all the way to the right. I came off a curb, back on the same curb but in a different direction and the hit a light pole. I closed my eyes the whole way thru because it felt like it was out of my control at that point. I’m thankful to be alive because I had zero control after I overtook that turn. Im going after the dealership. And yes I’ve taken the car before multiple times to the dealership to deal with the issues and they wouldn’t.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I went and looked at the account and it says that she has Angelmans syndrome and I looked at some more of their videos, she honestly looks super pretty and happy, but I did notice this video (link below) that reminded me of Abbie because of the on-screen caption about the shoes rules and how Abbie also takes her shoes off in the car, and how she rocks against the seat, like the girl in the video does (mind you, Abbie always seems to do it more aggressively, like not a casual stim I guess but I’ve only seen a few of this tiktok family’s videos so I don’t really know)
That did get me thinking, do you guys think that Abbie has a misdiagnosis? And that she could have this syndrome instead? I mean, we’ve all talked before about how she has more intellectuel disability than autism…🤔
Notice that girl’s room is full of toys. Her parents clearly arent embarrassed of the fact that she likes baby/little child toys. And she has no shortage of things to occupy and stimulate her. Abby’s room is literally devoid of anything remotely fun. Where are her toys?

• Heart
Reactions: 35

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I doubt that big p watches them before they get posted.
She used to, but I remember him (or her) saying that she just trusts him to edit them himself. So you may be right that she doesn't see them. But she is such a vain person I can't imagine her not watching them once they're posted.

She isn’t autistic but she’s around 18-24 months according to her parent.

I think having a reward system kept Abbie from playing/using her imagination(pls parents of an autistic child, correct me if I’m wrong). You can’t reward your kids for everything they do. They would pop treats in her mouth simply for playing. Now she expects a reward for anything she does and doesn’t see the value in anything otherwise. They say she’s not interested in toys or playing, maybe there is a reason for that?
Cilla admitted that she herself had no interest and didn't play with toys growing up. Which makes me more inclined to say that Cilla's on the spectrum herself.

Reactions: 34

Hibiscus

Well that "job" video is one of the cringiest things I've ever seen. "It's exciting, 'Ace', it's the next step." I cannot even wrap my head around what is going on in P's head to think that/say that.

All of the rest of the video was just so full of delusion it was insane. "I'd love to see her fight her own fight, advocate for herself." What....the...hell. Might as well say he thinks she could be an Olympian, a Fortune 500 CEO or President of the United States. Calling it a "pipe dream" feels like an understatement.

And all over some dumb flyer/brochure/program which the school probably gives to everybody because they're not assholes or don't want to get sued for discrimination.

It's so weird because I'm 100% in favor of parents completely believing in their child and having hope for them despite apparent disadvantages and setbacks, but it does not work in this case because they're skipping so many critical steps. Like...."We believe Abbie can get a job." Okay, that's fine, but how about you go ahead and start on the groundwork for that?? For example, she needs to understand the concept of nudity and be counted on to stay clothed in public. She must also be able to be a place without Mom and Dad and be trusted to not hurt herself, others, or company property. If Abbie can't do these things, it's not even responsible for anybody to employ her, not even as a charity thing. The public relies on all businesses to NOT employ people such a person as a matter of common decency and public safety. If her parents or this school have not managed to teach her these things so far, it doesn't make any sense to think a "course" is going to help.

That whole conversation was so freaking bizarre, it's like a couple of parents getting the local summer camp brochure, seeing the ad for pee wee football, and getting misty eyed talking about how this means their son could play for the NFL, all while painstakingly documenting how he has no interest in football and no gift for athleticism.

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Even when they sit down to eat Piggy uses her phone to watch other vlogging families. LMAO....what a GREAT life they live. Keep telling yourself that you're all happy little peeps. Also, we see the amount of bread you have on your plate, and that huge pile of crap to go along with it, Piggy. It makes me sick watching Abbie eat. I don't know how they do it. Also, I bet that pile of mush tastes great with hair too. Cut your daughter's damn hair.

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I can't say that I'm doing good, but I'm home, thank you for the well wishes. I appreciate all the people here, it's going to be a hard one, I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to continue with chemo because it's really breaking down my body. It's a catch 22. It can make me weaker, and basically make me bedridden, but if I do chemo I can last another year.
What I have is uterus cancer and it's stage 4 and it's metastasize outside of the uterus. The doctor said if I don't do chemo, I might have about a year, if I do chemo I might have two to three years. So it really doesn't matter anymore. I am just going to try to take it as easy as I can, and hopefully try to stay away from pain. I'm not scared anymore.
#FuuuuukCancer
thanks everyone who thinks about me, I know I'm not the only one who's going through this at the moment, and my thoughts and prayers are with them too.❤❤💖💗💙🧡💚💛💜💞
I have lost so much weight started at 135 lb and now I'm 95. So there's that. But I'm also a lot weaker than when I started three and a half months ago. The worst part about this, had to do my birthday in the rehab facility because my legs. Going to try to find natural things online that can possibly help me naturally. 🤷 Thank God I'm not in that much pain.
I really have no adequate words of comfort, so I will keep you in my prayers and positive thoughts. I hope that your Tattle family is a fun diversion for you. Lots of love to you xo

• Heart
Reactions: 33

MaidenX

VIP Member
Ps raising money for cancer thing is NOT something she is doing out of kindness, or to honor her aunt. It is a company promotion. None of the money comes from her or out of her pocket.

She did the same thing last year. And went off about her aunt and cancer. All to manipulate her sales and exploit others.

I would maybe buy it if she gave cancer survivors and in treatment half off/free entrance to selfie world. If half off the amount they do pay gets donated. But I wouldn't trust the Maasholes to honestly donate. Just like those care packages people sent gift cards and items for... who knows how much was sent.... yet bags were full of Dollar Tree (a store where everything is a dollar) items. If people sent items they were returned for cash.... and gift cards were pocketed...

Then they didn't even put the bags together. They exploited JSA kids for free labor.

They are literally the bottom rung of society. Nothing but parasites

• Heart
  • Angry

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I just watched the last 2 vlogs. I couldn't help but feel more distain for the Hambeasts and it got me thinking....
Apparently nobody at J$A watches the vlogs. If they did and were true professionals, someone would be "advocating" for Abbie!!!
Again I ask this question. Why are we (tattlers) the only ones who see the fukery for what it is?
With all those "highly educated" people at J$A, how do they not see through the Hambeasts bullshit?
Is one tuition worth turning a blind eye and sacrificing Abbie's best interests? Are they that hard up for money or are they just all as bad as the Hambeasts?
Brandi is also included in this group of assholes. She is afraid of Assa so she keeps quiet. She also needs the money so she takes Abbie back as a client now that the insurance issue was resolved.
Garbage people all of them.
Abbie needs someone to stand up to the Hambeasts and stand up for her.
This fukery for the vlogs has got to stop.

• Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member

“We have money now so we don’t bother with the Medicaid Waiver, thats for peasants! We go the easy route and just buy the device and replace it when we need to, you know because were rich….now click on our Amazon Affiliate link peasant”

“No need to get the trial version when you’re wife is a bo$$ babe. We hustled hard for the $250 because we know that our daughter needs it, sorry if you can’t afford it….priorities mmmk”

So fucking tone deaf. Hey ASS, most people don't have the $500 or so every 6 months to keep replacing iPads, buy new covers, and possibly the app again, because guess what? The app may not transfer to a new iPad. We are trying to get the app on my son's older iPad so that we can send in the medicaid device to be repaired. We are having a hell of a time, and the assistive tech person for our district is going to see if the school will fund the app. It's not always a guaranteed thing that it is a one time purchase. With all the money and influence you idiots have, you could supply other kids with devices and the app yourselves, but do you? Do you honestly believe every child needs a voice that much to do things like this? I have been trying to do things like AAC give aways in my little autism group for years now because I DO believe every kid needs a voice. We had two small tablets donated to our group and I downloaded a free app and plan to give those away to some kids who could use it. That's what a parent who truly believes in communication tries to do IMO. You say there are many resources out there, but fail to list even one?? Ya'll, if you need a possible AAC resource, look into Variety Children's Charity in your area. Here, they give out AAC's (you tell them what app you want, they pay for everything) as well as adapted bikes and strollers. You can also use Medicaid, or even go check out the Tobii Dynavox website for different funding options. There ASS, did your job for you.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I'll say it again.
How many 2 year olds do any of you know that can go into a convenience store and pick out what they want and complete the transaction with the cashier unassisted?
I'll wait.
It's fukery and delusional.
They need to stop.

• Heart
  • Haha