Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice the blurring of the background around attempting to bleach Abbis legs, what r the hiding this time. X

Reactions: 14
He has now taken to blurring out the undesirable and unflattering angles of Pig.😂 I thought he was doing it a while back. I was positive he was when he blurred out the ugly ass drinking room before the “big reveal”. What..Tink Tink not as comfortable in her crispy critter skin these days?
View attachment 807574
It’s the new cinematic setting on the iPhone 13.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She holds her fork in a fist. I suppose she could "fist" a crayon or big pencil.
I hold my fork like that when I’m cutting something like meat or something like that cuz my grip sucks and when I try to hold it normally I end up with food everywhere cuz it will fly off the plate cuz my hand will slip, I’m not tryna be rude,nor unmannered (I got called a cannibal once because of it),it’s just my grip,and I have small hands as well,just me being honest

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone besides me wonder what Crystal would look like dressed as a female? A dress and heels?
I think this is the closest you're going to get. I can't find one of her in heels. But then she's tall so I doubt she wears them.

crystal (2).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh for the love of God they are trying to lighten what hair is on her legs. Nair works really well guys. And come on, If I can take 10 minutes or so and shave my kids face once a week, surely they can shave her legs? Shaving cream is a great sensory thing as well. Take one night every couple of weeks and let her have a bath where you can shave her legs and she can have fun with the shaving cream.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He always reminds me of a filthy, dirty pig🤢
Reminds me of that deplorable program Peppa Pig, the ‘father’ has a pubic hair looking beard just like Arsewipe’s!
I have only worked with boys with ASD and they all seem to love using their toy cars or dinosaur feet as a ‘paint brush’ with corn starch thickened paint and making ‘tracks’ with the paint or through the already smeared on paint, then equally love cleaning the said toy with an old toothbrush in a bath or a large amount of water in a container that makes epic splooshes when the toys are dive bombed in! 😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Reminds me of that deplorable program Peppa Pig, the ‘father’ has a pubic hair looking beard just like Arsewipe’s!
I have only worked with boys with ASD and they all seem to love using their toy cars or dinosaur feet as a ‘paint brush’ with corn starch thickened paint and making ‘tracks’ with the paint or through the already smeared on paint, then equally love cleaning the said toy with an old toothbrush in a bath or a large amount of water in a container that makes epic splooshes when the toys are dive bombed in! 😉😂

My boy seriously sat in a mud puddle yesterday and had a blast squishing all the mud and grass with his hands. He likes to squish stuff, but mud is preferable to any store bought items I try.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh for the love of God they are trying to lighten what hair is on her legs. Nair works really well guys. And come on, If I can take 10 minutes or so and shave my kids face once a week, surely they can shave her legs? Shaving cream is a great sensory thing as well. Take one night every couple of weeks and let her have a bath where you can shave her legs and she can have fun with the shaving cream.
There is no reason for them to bother with the hair on her legs. Nobody is looking and even if they are who cares? The time spent on Trying to keep up with her let hair would be better spent on MANY different things for Abbie

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He has now taken to blurring out the undesirable and unflattering angles of Pig.😂 I thought he was doing it a while back. I was positive he was when he blurred out the ugly ass drinking room before the “big reveal”. What..Tink Tink not as comfortable in her crispy critter skin these days?
View attachment 807574
I noticed that too but it seems like summer just didn't want to be in the video.
Screenshot_20211012-180515_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 13
There is no reason for them to bother with the hair on her legs. Nobody is looking and even if they are who cares? The time spent on Trying to keep up with her let hair would be better spent on MANY different things for Abbie
But she’s a “typical” teen ya’ll 🤣. You think Abbie really cares if her legs have hair or not? Their focus on what’s important is so screwed up!

Reactions: 21
Didn’t they have a video at the old house explaining how they shaved her arms and legs? They must have just gotten too lazy to do it, or Abby fights them now

Reactions: 15
A couple of things.

1. Abbie dropped her ipad in the pool and we're supposed to believe Big P jumped in and rescued it. Unless she was already in her bathing suit, this did not happen.

2. Isaiah broke the mic on his camera. These people cannot take care of their things.

3. Ass jokes about Squirt's demise.

4. Summer traveled somewhere and went to see Harry Styles in concert with Kylie and Becca. I am THRILLED to see her doing age appropriate things with friends - and it looks like they even got matching tattoos!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.