Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning Tattlersssss
It feels like long time no talk lol. It’s only been like 4 days though.
I was in a wreck with just my car on Saturday. Dealership sold it to me messed up and I overtook a curve around a street, went all the way into the oncoming lane on the left, went to correct the wheel to the right and the traction went out of control. The wheel went all the way to the left hit in between 2 palm trees, they took the whole back of my challenger off. The wheel spun all the way to the right. I came off a curb, back on the same curb but in a different direction and the hit a light pole. I closed my eyes the whole way thru because it felt like it was out of my control at that point. I’m thankful to be alive because I had zero control after I overtook that turn. Im going after the dealership. And yes I’ve taken the car before multiple times to the dealership to deal with the issues and they wouldn’t.
You didn't say if you had any injuries but you must be sore all over! So sorry!

Abbie is not interested in anything they don’t want to work on with her.

I don’t doubt she can’t use a pen or a pencil, but to say it’s because she’s not interested is stupid.

Oh no, not the Christmas ornaments. I wonder if they will do them this year. Leghumpers will enjoy it but anyone else can see its clear exploitation. Assa will give some long speech about how they help Abbie or help spread awareness. Maybe they’ll give the money to charity for once.
I remember Crazy Nanny used to do hand painting with Abbie. I believe as a simple craft she could do that would get Abbie working with colors and textures..meant for family to enjoy seeing. But Asa and Priscilla got the bright idea of selling them as Abbie's Art ...probably made hand over fist $$$ and Crazy Nanny never got to see a penny of it, which I don't think she would've taken if offered, but she never even got credit for helping Abbie do it. They made it out to seem all Abbie's doing on her own as an artist!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I haven’t watched this yet but he’s reached a new low. A video asking for help getting a date. The leg humpers all chiming in

I haven’t watched this yet but he’s reached a new low. A video asking for help getting a date. The leg humpers all chiming in
lord he and his dad both chew their nails down to bloody nubs. Gross.
1634071682251.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It was Lurch's Birthday y'all. Highlights include:

No kid trip to Magic Kingdom:
View attachment 806667

Lobster Roll that tastes like it was frozenView attachment 806662
View attachment 806663

Some photo bombing:
View attachment 806671

Orlando Pride woman's soccer game:
View attachment 806673

The game was intense?
View attachment 806665

View attachment 806680

More photo bombing:
View attachment 806681

Some belly clapping:
View attachment 806682

And some super sexy dance moves:
View attachment 806689
View attachment 806690

View attachment 806687
Alas! I was hoping Crystal and Emily were going to be the responsible, mature adults of the group...guess that's a lost hope!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Vlog was published Jan 23, 2017.

In a previous vlog they said she can't color and has no interest in it or write. She can't hold crayons or a pen without someone guiding her hand.
They took the time to teach her how to hold a fork and shovel food into her mouth in record time, they could work towards her using a writing instrument. She signed a card or something in one vlog.
They do not have her putting items in envelopes, they do not have her working on the speech therapy exercises ( blowing bubbles) . Anything that she succeeded at was taught to her by people other than her parents. Now those people are all gone and look at Abbie now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I actually like Lurch. It’s Side Kick Shelly or what ever Ass’s sisters name is.
I watched the video. At the end she talked about Coming Out Day and said if anyone needed someone to talk to, they could talk to her. I don’t think it was a gimmick, I think she was sincere. I found that touching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Isaiah kinda looks like Lurch. Isaiah needs to go to the source of epic selfie pics, Mrs. Piggy Maass. LMAO. I stopped watching Isaiah's vlog after 3:04. I'm sorry, but he needs to grow the duck up. He isn't a little boy in middle school. I get the feeling Isaiah thinks he is funny with his long-winded bullshit videos

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I watched the video. At the end she talked about Coming Out Day and said if anyone needed someone to talk to, they could talk to her. I don’t think it was a gimmick, I think she was sincere. I found that touching.
I believe her. I don’t believe any thing the Maassives ever say, and Side Kick Shelly has no personality at all. I missed the edit time on my other post. I do not like Side Kick Shelly at all. I’m forgetting more and more.

Just because I think it’s funny, I have a thing about hair that has fallen out. I know some people on chemo or radiation loose all of their head hair. I always loose mine so we take the Hoover to it. When I came home today from round 3, my ID son was trying to Hoover his hair. I don’t know why I thought it was funny but I’ve been laughing for over an hour. That child. He also “cooked” me dinner. 4 frozen pierogies with sour cream. My life would be so boring with out him. On topic, he will only ever use a pencil to write or draw with. Crayon smell and marker marks on him drive him crazy so he will only use a yellow number 2. Has to be yellow.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They took the time to teach her how to hold a fork and shovel food into her mouth in record time, they could work towards her using a writing instrument. She signed a card or something in one vlog.
They do not have her putting items in envelopes, they do not have her working on the speech therapy exercises ( blowing bubbles) . Anything that she succeeded at was taught to her by people other than her parents. Now those people are all gone and look at Abbie now
She holds her fork in a fist. I suppose she could "fist" a crayon or big pencil.

Reactions: 10

Todays vlog
I was eating when Asshat brought up the greasy pool water...ugh...dipping French Frys in the pool and eating them??? ugh... how many times is that pool peed and pooped in?

Also Asshat...its called STIMMING... not SWIMMING.

Why do they need Abbie's leg hair to be blonde? idiots....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Todays vlog
So now they're letting her 1. grab food "french fries"...grab a handful then; 2. jump into the pool holding the food; 3. then eating the food in the pool
Her a$$ would be out of that pool so fast if it were me! Autism or IDD...out of the pool for the day! There ya go Miss Abbie. No grabbing food. No food around perimeter of or in the pool . Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why do they need Abbie's leg hair to be blonde? idiots....
It's dumb as duck. Not giving a tit about societal norms is something Abbie really has going for her. Why overcomplicate her life with something like that? Wait, never mind, I know why: so Priscilla can pretend she has the normal teen she tries to shoehorn Abbie into being.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He has now taken to blurring out the undesirable and unflattering angles of Pig.😂 I thought he was doing it a while back. I was positive he was when he blurred out the ugly ass drinking room before the “big reveal”. What..Tink Tink not as comfortable in her crispy critter skin these days?
9E21BA20-386F-4EDD-B9AC-3363CB563ED5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So now they're letting her 1. grab food "french fries"...grab a handful then; 2. jump into the pool holding the food; 3. then eating the food in the pool
Her a$$ would be out of that pool so fast if it were me! Autism or IDD...out of the pool for the day! There ya go Miss Abbie. No grabbing food. No food around perimeter of or in the pool . Period.
Not to mention if she is eating the chlorine drenched fries she will get sick. What idiots!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Of all the things they need to do for Abby regarding hygiene, such as cutting her hair where she doesn’t look like she’s feral, teaching her to use the toilet so she doesn’t have to sit in a nasty diaper, cleaning out under her fingernails on a regular basis, washing her feet before she gets in bed, no… What are we going to do, we are going to bleach her leg hair. F’ing imbeciles

I like Crystal. She seems kind, hard-working, fun. Unlike anyone else in her circle now. I always have respect for people that come into relationships with existing children and being able to work well with all the parents, and love the children as their own. She is the one redeeming family member for me so far

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.