Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should keep out of his comment section…it does him no favors.
They have no morals. They think itsfunny or o.k. for Ab to run around naked. Even when Isaiah is around? How is she supposed to learn to keep her clothes on when you tell her its ok sometimes and sometimes not when she is mentally challenged? You both are pros when it comes to confusing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My boy seriously sat in a mud puddle yesterday and had a blast squishing all the mud and grass with his hands. He likes to squish stuff, but mud is preferable to any store bought items I try.
I can't pinpoint exactly why, but reading the above left me with a HUGE smile! I hope he enjoyed even more than I imagined he did!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Igayiah has the same wonky piehole and cold dead eyes as his mommy. Poor boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My daughter and Isaiah are the same age. I enjoy her social media and "like" but I would never comment on any of her posts calling her "Ma'am" and giving advice and signing off "Love, Mom". Ridiculous
My younger son is also Isaiah’s age. We just returned from a few days visiting him at UF in Gainesville. That boy is so busy with his fraternity, fraternity events, schoolwork, job … why couldn’t Isaiah pledge a fraternity to make more friends and meet more girls (or boys)? They pair up with sororities for most of their events so there’s that. Both of my boys felt that joining a frat was the best way to ensure a busy social life while they were at school. Is he above that? Or does he fear he would not get a bid? I realize Greek life is not for everyone, but he seems so isolated and lonely.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks Omar for sending the fugly brown bathing suit, the color of sh*t goes perfectly with her personality. Now send one in gold to match her piss ass mothering qualities. Hey Prisscillapotomous..stay off you little boy's comments, it made you look like a fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fathering Autism #105 is coming up next so in honor of the 105 lbs. Pigsweat lost, and gained again, we need to have a special celebration in Kermies Korner!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Priscilla has time to invade her sons personal life and make everything about her, but she didn’t leave a comment on Lauren’s weight loss video….PRICK.
She does NOT want Lauren to have a successful WLS experience.

Igayiah has the same wonky piehole and cold dead eyes as his mommy. Poor boy.
Igayiah! DEAD! :ROFLMAO:

Fathering Autism #105 is coming up next so in honor of the 105 lbs. Pigsweat lost, and gained again, we need to have a special celebration in Kermies Korner!
Pickled Okra, Dunkin, Zaxby's and box wine for everyone!

5:58 - 7:25. A couple of things. Watch Big P almost make out with Isaiah over his newborn clothes. ALL THE WHILE....Abbie is downstairs losing her ever loving mind - screaming at the top of her lungs while Big P shows her band uniform from high school. Then someone acknowledges the screaming and simultaneously Isaiah says "she's so excited" while Ass says "she's having a hard time." You think??? She's downstairs alone screaming her head off. They finally coax her upstairs and her wrists are blood red from squeezing and she'd been biting herself.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They have no morals. They think itsfunny or o.k. for Ab to run around naked. Even when Isaiah is around? How is she supposed to learn to keep her clothes on when you tell her its ok sometimes and sometimes not when she is mentally challenged? You both are pros when it comes to confusing her.
and the leghumpers say, its her house and her backyard. Yeah this isn’t one of those choose your battles thing. She shouldn’t be swimming nude at 16 because they can’t keep her in a swimsuit. They are just lazy weirdos. Abbie is not stupid. She laughs at her parents. I think she knows right from wrong in taking her clothes off.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
and the leghumpers say, its her house and her backyard. Yeah this isn’t one of those choose your battles thing. She shouldn’t be swimming nude at 16 because they can’t keep her in a swimsuit. They are just lazy weirdos. Abbie is not stupid. She laughs at her parents. I think she knows right from wrong in taking her clothes off.
To me it is a bigger issue then just should she be allowed to swim nude or not.

There are some sick people out there... people who do not have Abigails best interest in mind. They are announcing to the world there 16 yo vulnerable daughter is allowed to swim naked. And people know where they live. Their home address is public knowledge and they already have random people show up around their home and send things to their residence directly. That fence isn't going to stop peepers (with or without cameras) from looking through or over that fence. They know they have pervs and sickos watching their videos. Why they would ever mention she often can be found nude outside.... and hell may be even without supervision... makes me sick and angry.

And for anyone to claim it wouldn't or couldn't happen... bullshit... it is actually MORE likely for it to happen because of Abigails vulnerable status and the fact her parents willingly sell her privacy and dignity to everyone. And I know many people who things similar, and worse, have happened to their children.

Sorry rant over... things like this really get to me though. But some of the worse things happen in one's own back yard... to use that as an excuse to be willfully negligent... and advertise it... bleeping trash subhumans.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You're right. And I think she knows better than shredding her poopy pull ups and smearing it all over but she knows how to get a reaction out of them and to her its at least some form of attention. Same as the loud non stop honking. It gets her noticed for sure.

• Heart
Yuck!! Isaiah's vlog about finding a friend with benefits. He so horney. I bet the kids at APP have all spread the word to stay as far away from that freak as possible. You can't tell me they've found Tattle and read here and laugh their asses off at the Maassives and HogHorneyBoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't say that I'm doing good, but I'm home, thank you for the well wishes. I appreciate all the people here, it's going to be a hard one, I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to continue with chemo because it's really breaking down my body. It's a catch 22. It can make me weaker, and basically make me bedridden, but if I do chemo I can last another year.
What I have is uterus cancer and it's stage 4 and it's metastasize outside of the uterus. The doctor said if I don't do chemo, I might have about a year, if I do chemo I might have two to three years. So it really doesn't matter anymore. I am just going to try to take it as easy as I can, and hopefully try to stay away from pain. I'm not scared anymore.
#FuuuuukCancer
thanks everyone who thinks about me, I know I'm not the only one who's going through this at the moment, and my thoughts and prayers are with them too.❤❤💖💗💙🧡💚💛💜💞
I have lost so much weight started at 135 lb and now I'm 95. So there's that. But I'm also a lot weaker than when I started three and a half months ago. The worst part about this, had to do my birthday in the rehab facility because my legs. Going to try to find natural things online that can possibly help me naturally. 🤷 Thank God I'm not in that much pain.
@Melissa Roper
Oh Heather, I just saw this. I'm so sorry for all you are going thru. :( I wish I had something amazing or helpful to say or something to make you smile, but nothing sounds right. All that is going thru my mind is UGH, cancer really does suck and this is not fair.:cry:

Whichever route you choose, try to continue to be at peace with your decision and be in the moment. We are all just passing thru here on this big rock and I don't know if it's better to know in advance, plan, and live accordingly or just die suddenly with no warning.

I've lost loved ones both ways and both ways equally suck. In my heart, I feel that having time to make your own choices and make your own plans for your time left, sure feels like a much better choice. You have control in that sense.

I am sending out many positive vibes, hugs, and much love into the universe with your name on them, Heather Klein. ❤
❌⭕❌⭕

• Heart
Reactions: 27
To me it is a bigger issue then just should she be allowed to swim nude or not.

There are some sick people out there... people who do not have Abigails best interest in mind. They are announcing to the world there 16 yo vulnerable daughter is allowed to swim naked. And people know where they live. Their home address is public knowledge and they already have random people show up around their home and send things to their residence directly. That fence isn't going to stop peepers (with or without cameras) from looking through or over that fence. They know they have pervs and sickos watching their videos. Why they would ever mention she often can be found nude outside.... and hell may be even without supervision... makes me sick and angry.

And for anyone to claim it wouldn't or couldn't happen... bullshit... it is actually MORE likely for it to happen because of Abigails vulnerable status and the fact her parents willingly sell her privacy and dignity to everyone. And I know many people who things similar, and worse, have happened to their children.

Sorry rant over... things like this really get to me though. But some of the worse things happen in one's own back yard... to use that as an excuse to be willfully negligent... and advertise it... bleeping trash subhumans.
Considering Asshat and Boy Wonder fancy themselves to be photographers/videographers, they know that drone photography is very possible from leghumpers and assorted perverts.

I hate them.

Yuck!! Isaiah's vlog about finding a friend with benefits. He so horney. I bet the kids at APP have all spread the word to stay as far away from that freak as possible. You can't tell me they've found Tattle and read here and laugh their asses off at the Maassives and HogHorneyBoy.
If the students haven't found us, their parents likely have and warned them 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

This was a funny short. It's a minute long, he tries to say that there's seasons for her to do things. Pull the other one.

Tonights vlog
Hey Assa, you've been doing YouTube for how many years now what four or five years? How do you not know that the brand deals is usually tops 2 minutes long. Your brand deal was 5 minutes. It's usually 2 minutes long and people know that so they skip through it. You don't understand the assignment.
(The last sentence, is a tik tok reference)

I don't know why Priscilla is so interested in Abbie getting a job. It's not like she can do anything without any supervision. Chronologically she's 16, but she can't do anything without people watching her 24/7. So who's going to work for her anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He has now taken to blurring out the undesirable and unflattering angles of Pig.😂 I thought he was doing it a while back. I was positive he was when he blurred out the ugly ass drinking room before the “big reveal”. What..Tink Tink not as comfortable in her crispy critter skin these days?
View attachment 807574
I thought we were supposed to be seeing less of her now Ass said a few weeks ago. Don’t know what he’s looking at but I see more more more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.