Fathering Autism #104 You can’t tell P’s back from her front,because she has so many gunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he for f*sake real??? She couldn't learn in a typical social type normal academic setting and she hasn't learned much at JSA!
She is 16 and still incontinent of urine and bowel output!!! Forget it! Just forget it!
No amount of reality checks will change their delusions and that's so sad for Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
They did the same thing with her back when they were pushing the narrative of her learning to play games and "take turns." Abbie would show interest in a game...and in would swoop Asa to suck all the fun out of it by telling her she was doing it wrong, and forcing her to play it the "right" way. It's their relationship with her in a nutshell. An utter lack of the imagination required to understand that she may enjoy things in a different way than they do, and an obsession with forcing her to mimic neurotypical behavior, because "Abbie becomes more neurotypical" is the the only type of "success" they can accept.

I hope you would not say such a rude thing to a child's face if they voiced their preferences to you...

I can't believe fully grown adults are up in here getting unhinged over a child asking to, uh...be called a different thing? You must have absolutely tit yourselves when you learned about nicknames. "You're a Robert, not a Bobby! You were born a Robert, dammit!" Did you know some people change their names entirely after their married? It's a travesty. And some people retain their legal names in face-to-face interactions, but use fake names on the Internet!

That's right, my name isn't really Bready. I hope you can handle the shock.
Your name isn't Bready? Damn, I feel so deceived. I must ponder that for awhile... Ok, my name isn't really Bella Blue Eyes so we're good. 🤔😉😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nothing ruins a childhood like *checks notes* respecting a child's feelings.
Respecting a child's feelings doesn't have to involve indulging them when they are wrong and confused, or allowing things which are very clear and permanent to be perceived as nebulous, uncertain, and subject to change. If I was always guided by my child's feelings she'd never brush her teeth (tears are regularly shed), never bathe, eat nothing but junk, rot her brain with unlimited screen time and probably still use a pacifier at six. She counts on me to do the difficult things and push past her feelings when she does not understand the consequences of her wrong choices.

I can't believe fully grown adults are up in here getting unhinged over a child asking to, uh...be called a different thing? You must have absolutely tit yourselves when you learned about nicknames. "You're a Robert, not a Bobby! You were born a Robert, dammit!" Did you know some people change their names entirely after their married? It's a travesty. And some people retain their legal names in face-to-face interactions, but use fake names on the Internet!

That's right, my name isn't really Bready. I hope you can handle the shock.
Not even a close comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I remember a Q&A years ago (from the old house) when Asa, when asked if Abbie would ever work, said that he didn’t want that for her. (sorry for the run-on sentence.) Anyway, how many times can he change his narrative? I wonder if it’s because of new subscribers or because he is truly running out of content.

Also, how has Abbie made real progress over the years? I try, but I just can’t see it.

Remember when she used to (with heavy assistance) microwave the student’s lunches in JSA? They haven’t mentioned that for a long time.
I'm sure when Abbie was microwaving lunches at JSA she probably got into a few of them to eat before the teacher could stop her or maybe the teacher had to look away for a few seconds. I can see it happening.

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone! I've missed you all and hope you have been well!
I have not been here for 4 weeks, and that includes following the Maasholes so I am not going to attempt a catch up- I'll just be diving back in from today forward. With that said though, if something mega has happened feel free to lmk! :)q
Glad you're back!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm sure when Abbie was microwaving lunches at JSA she probably got into a few of them to eat before the teacher could stop her or maybe the teacher had to look away for a few seconds. I can see it happening.
Personally, I think that job for her would have been a nightmare with the way she acts around food.

Reactions: 10
Thats why I don't understabd why the don't give her cut up veggies most of the time. You can even buy them already cut up since the way Pig tries to cut stuff up takes forever, lol. Asshole even bought her a fancy dancy knife! They are afraid she will throw a fit if she does
not get some junk food and wont know what to do. By the way, Nature Valley Bars are far from healthy. They are loaded with junk. Make her the veggies or no snack. Period.
Yes those bars are full of sugar as much as a candy bar.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.