Fathering Autism #101 Pigcilla needs to photoshop, so she can keep eating all that slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this Sherrie, and why is her face all scrunched up? Is it a joke, or is she a simple/slow Humper?
I'm a Mom , my daughter is autistic , What is simple / slow ? And what is the meaning of her face ( Sherrie ) all scrunched up ? My thought is that Sherrie has special needs and that she feels a connection with Fathering Autism . She feels she need to protect the Masse family , maybe she is a lonely soul that doesn't understand the exploitation of Abbie . What is sad the Masse family is exploiting Sherrie too. I'm sorry for the rant I'm very protective of the special needs community .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't care how cold your ac she has to be hot in that. Not to mention uncomfortable in general.

Think it shows how little they actually care for her. There are plenty of other solutions they could do. Even if they put her in a softer, cooler one piece. But they refuse to spend money on her unless they have to.
That makes me so sad. A quick google search came up with so many options to help her stay dressed that were not flannel winter pajamas. They can buy cars, houses and all the food in the grocery store but buy the bare minimum for the one earning the money. It's not fair at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That makes me so sad. A quick google search came up with so many options to help her stay dressed that were not flannel winter pajamas. They can buy cars, houses and all the food in the grocery store but buy the bare minimum for the one earning the money. It's not fair at all.
There are so many options... even pjs that zip in the back so she wouldn't have to wear them backwards. And they aren't that expensive. Maybe they keep doing it hoping for someone to offer them for free or sponsor them.

I don't get why the refuse to invest some of the money (that Abbie earns them) on making her life better. It all goes to their wants and desires. Girl can't even have a room for her in mind... or nice cloths that fit and are functional... or decent sleep clothes. They really are disgusting people.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Slimelife is Pigcilla’s deal but yet Asshat acts like the director, the cinematographer, assistant asshole, ass kisser, trough filler…here is the highlights of her new sickening slime slinging commercial.

Screenshot_20210831-222146~6.png

Screenshot_20210831-222428~2.png

Screenshot_20210831-223529~3.png

Screenshot_20210831-231434~3.png

Screenshot_20210831-223301~4.png

Screenshot_20210831-223554~3.png

Screenshot_20210831-223601~4.png

Screenshot_20210831-231501~3.png

Screenshot_20210831-221739~3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm a Mom , my daughter is autistic , What is simple / slow ? And what is the meaning of her face ( Sherrie ) all scrunched up ? My thought is that Sherrie has special needs and that she feels a connection with Fathering Autism . She feels she need to protect the Masse family , maybe she is a lonely soul that doesn't understand the exploitation of Abbie . What is sad the Masse family is exploiting Sherrie too. I'm sorry for the rant I'm very protective of the special needs community .
No offence intended😔

Slimelife is Pigcilla’s deal but yet Asshat acts like the director, the cinematographer, assistant asshole, ass kisser, trough filler…here is the highlights of her new sickening slime slinging commercial.

View attachment 739229
View attachment 739230

View attachment 739231

View attachment 739232

View attachment 739233

View attachment 739234

View attachment 739235

View attachment 739236

View attachment 739237
Has anyone else noted Pigzilla has had her teeth whitened? Sure they don't read here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I believe that. You know how camera's lie. They take in their images and say, "Nah this person is so gorgeous that we just have to make her look bad.":rolleyes:

Wonder what flavor the kool aid for the humper's is this week.

Here's some unedited shots from the video.

View attachment 738028

View attachment 738030

The presenters faces when the see Priszilla lmao. She has got to be close to 550 pounds here.

View attachment 738033

View attachment 738042
View attachment 738050View attachment 738047
View attachment 738045
Actually wow she has lost a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Actually wow she has lost a lot.
She was starting to look good, but it didn't last long. She is steadily gaining now. I know some say she as as big as presurgery but I don't think she is even close. But imagine where she would be if she would have actually stuck to the changes she needed to make. But instead her diet returned to what it was and she added alcohol to mix now which destroys a person's body and mind in healthy people. (Not against drinking at all... but with addictive personality like hers it us a dangerous mix)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There are so many options... even pjs that zip in the back so she wouldn't have to wear them backwards. And they aren't that expensive. Maybe they keep doing it hoping for someone to offer them for free or sponsor them.

I don't get why the refuse to invest some of the money (that Abbie earns them) on making her life better. It all goes to their wants and desires. Girl can't even have a room for her in mind... or nice cloths that fit and are functional... or decent sleep clothes. They really are disgusting people.
⭐ LONG POST WARNING ⭐

They've been like that since the vlogs started. It's worse now tho because they have the means to spend more on her now than they used to. It IS disgusting. Princess P has a shopping addiction, there were a few months where she was buying new clothes for herself on a very regular basis and they were all name brand items. She tried to say she only buys them on sale but, come on. Do we really believe that? Then there's the 100s of dollars on groceries. It seems she goes about twice a week and always comes home with like 20 - 30 bags, if not more. Then there's however much $$$ she's putting into slimelife. Asshat, buying camera accessories, oh sorry, I meant to say "assessories", new vehicles for him, for P, and for Isaiah, hell the 1000s of dollars they've spent on very expensive toys for Isaiah, the 1000s of bucks they've spent on Isaiah for all of his college stuff - did you catch P telling Isaiah that she's loaded up a bank card for him so he can buy groceries because she doesn't want him to worry about that, in the last vlog? Not to mention the 2 - 3 runs to Dunkin EVERY DAY. And takeout/fast food at least once every single day. That tit adds up.

And what does Abbie get? Clothes from Target, Walmart, Ross etc and just about all of it from the bargain bin or otherwise price reduced. Shoes that are on sale or again significantly price reduced, refurbished ipads that probably don't cost near as much as even a quarter of the $$$ they've spent on toys for Isaiah. Those backwards PJs look like the same ones she had like two years ago, she isn't as small as she was back then, they're probably tight and uncomfortable on her. A&P can't be bothered to build a sensory room for Abbie in the house that's supposed to be for HER.

Assa, let me tell you something, all of this money that's coming in that you're enjoying spending so much of?? That's all thanks to Abbie. If it weren't for her, you wouldn't be able to puff up your chest and boast about being 'famous'. If it weren't for Abbie, you wouldn't have the income you have now with $$$ to spend on 'all the things'. Altho, I think you and Miss Ma'am Priscilla are actually spending beyond your means. You aren't living quite as large as you'd like to be. Pardon the pun. You're making bank off of your non-verbal autistic IDD daughter who cannot consent and has no idea that you're using her as a performing monkey to get $$$$ and 'fame'. Abbie more than deserves to have more than 10% of the money coming in spent on her. Don't give me that BS that "She's set for life.", no one is buying that.

You're a disgusting piece of :poop:, Asshat Maassive.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh and we have another example of asking Abbie what she wants, asking her to choose a drink, then just reaching in and choosing for her while she's still looking at all the choices.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The fake or rescinded question is one of my biggest pet peeves with the Maases. “Do you want to go to school?” Abbie shakes head no. Repeat at least once. Then “yes we are going to school.” Then why are you even asking her!!?!? All it is doing is teaching her that her wants mean nothing.

And then this drink thing. Give the poor child time!! Prompt her. Give her a count down. Do something to let her know to choose soon.

All I see are repeated instances of not listening to her and tearing down her attempts at communication. She certainly isn’t receiving reinforcement that “no” actually means “no.” You would think with all of their “ABA knowledge” that the Maases would figure out how they are doing the exact opposite of reinforcing their daughter’s attempts to communicate. And they are also telling her that she has NO choice in anything.

Gods speed if anyone can stomach watching this. I can't lol
“Whey. It’s a boy thing.”

Ummm, I seem to remember you, Priscilla, drinking protein shakes from some company or another. Clearly she has no idea what she consumes. I guess if you put something in a pretty container, then it’s “for girls.” Whey isn’t just for men. Whey is just a way (hehe) to get extra protein and vitamins/minerals into your diet. Rather than being a “boy” thing, it should be considered a “fitness” thing, which explains why Priscilla has no clue.

Then there was the part with the Velveeta. Priscilla stands there holding a giant container of Velveta and when Isaiah pulls out Whisps, she says its because he is trying to be healthy… I wonder if Isaiah even wanted the cheese.

She probably thought she was being prompted to pose with a couple of leghumpers.

Does anyone else think the reason why Hogboy didn't get a new vehicle was due to the inflated prices right now? I know I heard him mention jeep several months ago when they bought the condo. Maybe they decided to wait until things return to normal on car prices.
Or maybe he wanted a specific color or color pairing and it’s on order?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree with you, however Sherrie is mean and tells people to get the duck off their page for anything she interprets as wrong. She has blocked me because I called her out on it. I have limited sympathy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
⭐ LONG POST WARNING ⭐

They've been like that since the vlogs started. It's worse now tho because they have the means to spend more on her now than they used to. It IS disgusting. Princess P has a shopping addiction, there were a few months where she was buying new clothes for herself on a very regular basis and they were all name brand items. She tried to say she only buys them on sale but, come on. Do we really believe that? Then there's the 100s of dollars on groceries. It seems she goes about twice a week and always comes home with like 20 - 30 bags, if not more. Then there's however much $$$ she's putting into slimelife. Asshat, buying camera accessories, oh sorry, I meant to say "assessories", new vehicles for him, for P, and for Isaiah, hell the 1000s of dollars they've spent on very expensive toys for Isaiah, the 1000s of bucks they've spent on Isaiah for all of his college stuff - did you catch P telling Isaiah that she's loaded up a bank card for him so he can buy groceries because she doesn't want him to worry about that, in the last vlog? Not to mention the 2 - 3 runs to Dunkin EVERY DAY. And takeout/fast food at least once every single day. That tit adds up.

And what does Abbie get? Clothes from Target, Walmart, Ross etc and just about all of it from the bargain bin or otherwise price reduced. Shoes that are on sale or again significantly price reduced, refurbished ipads that probably don't cost near as much as even a quarter of the $$$ they've spent on toys for Isaiah. Those backwards PJs look like the same ones she had like two years ago, she isn't as small as she was back then, they're probably tight and uncomfortable on her. A&P can't be bothered to build a sensory room for Abbie in the house that's supposed to be for HER.

Assa, let me tell you something, all of this money that's coming in that you're enjoying spending so much of?? That's all thanks to Abbie. If it weren't for her, you wouldn't be able to puff up your chest and boast about being 'famous'. If it weren't for Abbie, you wouldn't have the income you have now with $$$ to spend on 'all the things'. Altho, I think you and Miss Ma'am Priscilla are actually spending beyond your means. You aren't living quite as large as you'd like to be. Pardon the pun. You're making bank off of your non-verbal autistic IDD daughter who cannot consent and has no idea that you're using her as a performing monkey to get $$$$ and 'fame'. Abbie more than deserves to have more than 10% of the money coming in spent on her. Don't give me that BS that "She's set for life.", no one is buying that.

You're a disgusting piece of :poop:, Asshat Maassive.
I wish I could push the love button more than once. You have said it all in this one post. They are garbage people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That is something that really annoys me about that family! They are exploiting vulnerable people, whether special needs, naive or desperate. The Beast is using the platform to recruit for her MLM, FA sells schmata on their website and they don't care that they are taking money from people who likely don't have money to spare. I wish their fan base could see what we see with their opulent, albeit tacky, lifestyle that does not benefit Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh I believe that. You know how camera's lie. They take in their images and say, "Nah this person is so gorgeous that we just have to make her look bad.":rolleyes:

Wonder what flavor the kool aid for the humper's is this week.

Here's some unedited shots from the video.

View attachment 738028

View attachment 738030

The presenters faces when the see Priszilla lmao. She has got to be close to 550 pounds here.

View attachment 738033

View attachment 738042
View attachment 738050View attachment 738047
View attachment 738045
Holy fat bastards

Do you guys think Ass is even more of an Ass due to Cilla? Like could he possibly less of one if Cilla wasn't around? Just curious.
No. He would still be an hole in an empty room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hear you. I'm momma bear when it comes to the vulnerable community. But, I also use humor as a coping mechanism. I'm not nessesarily laughing at Sherri, just at the absurdity of the whole fucked up situation. If Sherri was under my care, hopefully I could make her see the truth about the massholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In the span of 2 seconds we had multiple face swipes and a nail chew. GIF makers - see :55

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
In the span of 2 seconds we had multiple face swipes and a nail chew. GIF makers - see :55
That heifer was picking food out of her teeth. You could tell she was fishing for food around in her mouth with her tongue at the beginning of the video. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.