Fathering Autism #101 Pigcilla needs to photoshop, so she can keep eating all that slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an OINKER! Happy Thread 101. 😂 How ya like them apples (candy coated of course) Pigcilla?😂 Thanks so much ladies. Great title! 🐽😘🐽 Love It!❤
30EFE3E0-7344-406C-8EA3-6EC66E656196.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for choosing my title! I don’t post much on here, in fact, I get on here a few times a week (I work at a hospital as a CNA and with COVID, it’s been busy so I pick up extra shifts) and like 20 pages goes by and I try to catch up!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
In the last video where Abbie dumped the orange juice....looked like Asa and Priscilla were wiping juice off themselves, at least Asa looked like that. He was also mad. Why wasn't he having Abbie clean up the mess she made?? ...Because it would take too much time for him to have to stand there and keep directing her, also because he probably didn't want to deal with her tantrum!
It was no surprise to me that Priscilla didnt help him wilh the sofa! She didn't even make an honest attempt to help him! She's just plain lazy and I can't stand her!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In the last video where Abbie dumped the orange juice....looked like Asa and Priscilla were wiping juice off themselves, at least Asa looked like that. He was also mad. Why wasn't he having Abbie clean up the mess she made?? ...Because it would take too much time for him to have to stand there and keep directing her, also because he probably didn't want to deal with her tantrum!
It was no surprise to me that Priscilla didnt help him wilh the sofa! She didn't even make an honest attempt to help him! She's just plain lazy and I can't stand her!
I would like to know why they let her drink the orange juice in the truck in the first place. Or why the juice wasn’t in a spill proof cup, at least. With a lid she couldn’t get off. I have a strict rule of no eating or drinking in my car. And that includes me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I would like to know why they let her drink the orange juice in the truck in the first place. Or why the juice wasn’t in a spill proof cup, at least. With a lid she couldn’t get off. I have a strict rule of no eating or drinking in my car. And that includes me.
I don't understand why people eat and drink in the car. I don't want spills and food smells in my clean car. I do bring water with me for longer trips and for my dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My boy dumps his drinks quite a bit. It's usually part of a compulsion he has, and he does it more when his tics are flaring up. He did it last night with his cup of milk. You know what else he did? He cleaned it up. He either helps me clean it up, or he does it with me guiding him. Every therapist we have ever had has told us to have him clean up his messes. They started him early in pre-school and we have him clean up after himself all the time. I wonder if they make Abbie clean up her messes? Even when he is stimming with tearing up paper/card board, after he is done, he cleans up. If he were to dump drinks all over the back of the car, guess who wouldn't have drinks in the car??Even though they have severe autism/ID, you CAN actually parent them somewhat like typical kids. I mean it is all appropriate to his developmental level, but you can still do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My boy dumps his drinks quite a bit. It's usually part of a compulsion he has, and he does it more when his tics are flaring up. He did it last night with his cup of milk. You know what else he did? He cleaned it up. He either helps me clean it up, or he does it with me guiding him. Every therapist we have ever had has told us to have him clean up his messes. They started him early in pre-school and we have him clean up after himself all the time. I wonder if they make Abbie clean up her messes? Even when he is stimming with tearing up paper/card board, after he is done, he cleans up. If he were to dump drinks all over the back of the car, guess who wouldn't have drinks in the car??Even though they have severe autism/ID, you CAN actually parent them somewhat like typical kids. I mean it is all appropriate to his developmental level, but you can still do it.
He said they do if she dumps water in the vehicle but I doubt it.

I think they use to be more "into" parenting her. Now it's all performing for the camera. When the camera it is off it's ignoring or doing whatever it takes for her to leave them alone (with as little effort as possible.)

I don't blame Abbie for her behaviors. As far as she knows it is okay and expected.

What gets me is they know she likes to dump her drinks, or full on throw them at her mother. Why not get her a cup she can't spill or open? I know folks with tics who use them for every beverage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh and we have another example of asking Abbie what she wants, asking her to choose a drink, then just reaching in and choosing for her while she's still looking at all the choices.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
🤔 😂😂😂
anniemacandcheese.jpg

Abbie in the outhouse.

She walked in, the ceiling passed inspection, she sat down and got comfortable...then started checking out her new friends. That one on the left would have freaked me the duck out. No way would I have gone inside or sat on its lap. :eek: I'm not sure why they encouraged her to go inside...all I could think of was germs, webs, and maybe nightmares!:sick:🕸🕷

But hey, typical 16-year-old behavior. 🤦‍♀️

abbienewfriends2.jpg
abbienewfriends1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.