Fathering Autism #101 Pigcilla needs to photoshop, so she can keep eating all that slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That heifer was picking food out of her teeth. You could tell she was fishing for food around in her mouth with her tongue at the beginning of the video. 🤮
I love the word heifer so much :ROFLMAO: I need to use it more

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the span of 2 seconds we had multiple face swipes and a nail chew. GIF makers - see :55
What on earth was going on in The Beast's mouth? It was as though her tongue was foraging for remnants between her teeth. If is is "Abbie's backpack", why didn't she get to pick the winners instead of The Beast?

That heifer was picking food out of her teeth. You could tell she was fishing for food around in her mouth with her tongue at the beginning of the video. 🤮
OMG!! I just read your comment, I just wrote the same thing 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every time I hear A say they just want to support people doing good things and to be kind I think of his first daughter. It pisses me off that he was forced legally to even do anything for her as well as they tried to dodge it altogether by putting things in P’a name. He is the biggest hypocrite around and he should be ashamed of himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So, if you have 4 brows does that mean your brows are framing your brows? Just asking for a friend.

1630518729286.png

And you might want to make sure you don't leave jagged lines when you shop the fat off your face.

1630518920969.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I struggle commenting on Priscilla's size as i too am plus size. However mine is due to medication i take for epilepsy and a high out ileostomy where i fail to absorb "good nutrition", i have reduced mobilty due to x3 strokes and degenerative disc disease in my spine. I eat one meal a day, which is homemade and is a healthy mix of veg & meat. I get embarrassed because people see me and automatically assume i eat crap, and live off fast food. The truth is we couldnt afford to eat fast food and i have a toddler with multiple allergies so we cant let her eat stuff we dont know how, where or what its made of. So to see Priscilla, eat absolute crap, live in restaurants and try the easy option weight loss surgery and still not lose weight and keep it off really,really angers me.
I find it incredibly selfish for them to have a dependent child who will be a dependent adult and not do their best to be alive for as long as possible to support her. Her and Asscrack are ticking time bombs for heart attacks and they can do something about it, I cant and that really makes me angry about them x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The fake or rescinded question is one of my biggest pet peeves with the Maases. “Do you want to go to school?” Abbie shakes head no. Repeat at least once. Then “yes we are going to school.” Then why are you even asking her!!?!? All it is doing is teaching her that her wants mean nothing.

And then this drink thing. Give the poor child time!! Prompt her. Give her a count down. Do something to let her know to choose soon.

All I see are repeated instances of not listening to her and tearing down her attempts at communication. She certainly isn’t receiving reinforcement that “no” actually means “no.” You would think with all of their “ABA knowledge” that the Maases would figure out how they are doing the exact opposite of reinforcing their daughter’s attempts to communicate. And they are also telling her that she has NO choice in anything.

“Whey. It’s a boy thing.”

Ummm, I seem to remember you, Priscilla, drinking protein shakes from some company or another. Clearly she has no idea what she consumes. I guess if you put something in a pretty container, then it’s “for girls.” Whey isn’t just for men. Whey is just a way (hehe) to get extra protein and vitamins/minerals into your diet. Rather than being a “boy” thing, it should be considered a “fitness” thing, which explains why Priscilla has no clue.

Then there was the part with the Velveeta. Priscilla stands there holding a giant container of Velveta and when Isaiah pulls out Whisps, she says its because he is trying to be healthy… I wonder if Isaiah even wanted the cheese.

Or maybe he wanted a specific color or color pairing and it’s on order?
And that AssA was not familiar with the jar of PB2 powered peanut butter should not have surprised me as much as it did. I’ve enjoyed The flexibility and reduced fat of that product for years. It’s a great pantry staple.

Reactions: 12
The fact Abbie is back in those pyjamas plus vest is dreadful. At her age surely this should have been sorted. They need professional help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This was from January 2019 - before weight loss surgery and before big money. Look at her skin - it is clear, smooth, looks 10000000 times healthier than it does now. Her lavish lifestyle, drinking and gluttonous ways (plus let's be honest, stress ages you and they have SO much more stress now than they did then). It's astounding what she's done to herself.
1630526009385.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Slimelife is Pigcilla’s deal but yet Asshat acts like the director, the cinematographer, assistant asshole, ass kisser, trough filler…here is the highlights of her new sickening slime slinging commercial.

View attachment 739229
View attachment 739230

View attachment 739231

View attachment 739232

View attachment 739233

View attachment 739234

View attachment 739235

View attachment 739236

View attachment 739237

Every time I hear A say they just want to support people doing good things and to be kind I think of his first daughter. It pisses me off that he was forced legally to even do anything for her as well as they tried to dodge it altogether by putting things in P’a name. He is the biggest hypocrite around and he should be ashamed of himself.
I’m SO glad that sob was forced to pay child support,as he shoulda been cuz he wouldn’t have willingly done it,if he wasn’t forced by the courts he woulda done F.A (f*ck all) for her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This was from January 2019 - before weight loss surgery and before big money. Look at her skin - it is clear, smooth, looks 10000000 times healthier than it does now. Her lavish lifestyle, drinking and gluttonous ways (plus let's be honest, stress ages you and they have SO much more stress now than they did then). It's astounding what she's done to herself. View attachment 740414
Yeah, idk...it might just be a trick of the light and the lower-res cameras they had back then. This post is from back in 2019...her face was fuller before the WLS, which I think helped, but it was still pretty dry with a lot of wrinkling around the eyes/mouth for someone who was still in her 30s at the time.

I don't think the gluttony, drinking, and overall crappy lifestyle are anything new...it's just that back then she was doing it as a coupon-clipping mom who made Sunday football buffalo dip, drank cheap grocery store margarita mixes, and slathered her face in hand lotion before taking her kids down to the neighborhood public pool. Now she's doing it as Priscilla Maass: The Brand with charcuterie boards, flavored coffees, a cocktail mixing machine, and #pleasesponsorme wine that she can drink while sunbathing by her backyard pool and shilling her wax-based MLM makeup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nope I don't think so. He would still be a narcissist. She didn't do that to him. He was always a douchebag. Sure there would be some things a little different but I don't think she makes him that way. I doubt when the cameras is off they have much to do with each other. Or if they do it is fighting or arguments.

The house dynamic may be healthier without her. Abbie certainly is more relaxed and happy when she isn't around.
Yes. I'm sure the surroundings are more comfortable, relaxed for Abbie when with Priscilla out of the house. Abbie doesn't have to worry about being mauled for fake hugs and kisses and being talked down to in a baby-like voice for the camera. I'm sure when the camera is off Priscilla doesn't interact with Abbie at all or if she does, it's in a negative, nasty demeanor. I think Asa and Abbie would be a lot better off without Priscilla's presence. JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Quick question… is Priscilla’s suv already Isaiah’s?
They did a switch around with the vehicles over the last few months..
Yes, the white Traverse went to Isaiah last year, when Priscilla got the black Traverse and Asa inherited his Dad’s (may be step-Dad)’s green Toyota pickup…
Then, they decided to sell the white Traverse he took to college, to one of the family. Asa bought the new black truck and then they gave Isaiah the old green Toyota pickup…
Hope this helps keep up the go around with the vehicles..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I struggle commenting on Priscilla's size as i too am plus size. However mine is due to medication i take for epilepsy and a high out ileostomy where i fail to absorb "good nutrition", i have reduced mobilty due to x3 strokes and degenerative disc disease in my spine. I eat one meal a day, which is homemade and is a healthy mix of veg & meat. I get embarrassed because people see me and automatically assume i eat crap, and live off fast food. The truth is we couldnt afford to eat fast food and i have a toddler with multiple allergies so we cant let her eat stuff we dont know how, where or what its made of. So to see Priscilla, eat absolute crap, live in restaurants and try the easy option weight loss surgery and still not lose weight and keep it off really,really angers me.
I find it incredibly selfish for them to have a dependent child who will be a dependent adult and not do their best to be alive for as long as possible to support her. Her and Asscrack are ticking time bombs for heart attacks and they can do something about it, I cant and that really makes me angry about them x
I don't fat shame anyone outside of tattle. I am a decent human. At least I hope I am! But Pigcilla is an ugly human inside and out and I hold nothing back when it comes to that witch!! And you are absolutely right about them being selfish and not only that, they feed Abbie crap and that's just fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah, idk...it might just be a trick of the light and the lower-res cameras they had back then. This post is from back in 2019...her face was fuller before the WLS, which I think helped, but it was still pretty dry with a lot of wrinkling around the eyes/mouth for someone who was still in her 30s at the time.

I don't think the gluttony, drinking, and overall crappy lifestyle are anything new...it's just that back then she was doing it as a coupon-clipping mom who made Sunday football buffalo dip, drank cheap grocery store margarita mixes, and slathered her face in hand lotion before taking her kids down to the neighborhood public pool. Now she's doing it as Priscilla Maass: The Brand with charcuterie boards, flavored coffees, a cocktail mixing machine, and #pleasesponsorme wine that she can drink while sunbathing by her backyard pool and shilling her wax-based MLM makeup.
I think the drinking, at least as much as she does now, is new. They said at one time they rarely ever drink and don't keep it in the house (probably bullshit lies but they mentioned it.) And I don't recall seeing it. Now they stock two bars (at least,) buy economy sized mixer, had to bring booze on the RV trip, and can't eat at a restaurant without ordering at least one. And don't get me started on leaving hard liquor on the counter with a child who can open it and doesn't understand she isn't suppose to drink it (but the bottles sure did vanish when cps "surprised" them... funny how Abbie was fresh showered, dressed, and looked nice too... but I am veering.)

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.