Fathering Autism #101 Pigcilla needs to photoshop, so she can keep eating all that slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope I don't think so. He would still be a narcissist. She didn't do that to him. He was always a douchebag. Sure there would be some things a little different but I don't think she makes him that way. I doubt when the cameras is off they have much to do with each other. Or if they do it is fighting or arguments.

The house dynamic may be healthier without her. Abbie certainly is more relaxed and happy when she isn't around.
💯 Agreed.
Asa's Asshat-ness is ingrained deep down to the core. That's why he could never keep a job for any longer than a maximum of 90 days (I'm willing to bet that most of the time he didn't even make it the full 90 days) and why he doesn't have any friends and barely talks to his family members.
No one can really stand to be around him and I think that's how it has always been. He's just a repugnant creature, narcissistic monster, and grand douche canoe master.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I love Neve (the guy presenting - he does the show “Catfish”). Bet he’s questioning how he drew the short straw to present to these idiots.
I love Nev as well him and the new co host Kammie really vibe well together! Sorry didn’t mean to get away from the Massives!

Reactions: 7
What's up with the camera gymnastics? It's so cringy and he thinks he's producing masterpiece videos!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was a total embarrassment even back then!
She is definitely putting on pounds differently this time around. You can really notice the facial differences.

I probably would be ... being 52 years his senior. lol

I graduated in 1968. I didn't need one for my prom gown, but was in my brother's wedding in 1958 when I was 8 yrs and needed a hoop slip for my flower girl dress.
Yeah...that award dinner dress did look like a bustle in the back. She looked heavier back then, but rounder (to me anyway). I think that was before the weight loss surgery. Now it looks like the fat rolls just droop (sag) on her more...to me anyway.
When you lose A lot of weight quickly, you have stretched out skin. She didn’t give it enough time to tighten up any before she started packing it back on so the fat is filling up the loose skin just in a different way I guess. Her face has not blown up like it was, but it’s wrinkly Because that skinhead stretched out too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Abbie has on the backwards pajamas. Winter ones at that and what looks like the backwards vest she used to have to wear. That kid must be hot in that get up and things must be regressing if they're putting her in these clothes again.
1630457632889.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Abbie has on the backwards pajamas. Winter ones at that and what looks like the backwards vest she used to have to wear. That kid must be hot in that get up and things must be regressing if they're putting her in these clothes again.
View attachment 739166
I don't care how cold your ac she has to be hot in that. Not to mention uncomfortable in general.

Think it shows how little they actually care for her. There are plenty of other solutions they could do. Even if they put her in a softer, cooler one piece. But they refuse to spend money on her unless they have to.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
View attachment 739166
Her posting this is just weird. She’s not a little kid. Can you imagine people fan girling over your 16 year old severely autistic daughter.

I don’t mean this in a mean way but Abbie doesn’t do anything special.

If she was neurotypical and didn’t do anything, no one would fangirl over her. It’s the same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 739166
#loveneedsnoshitonthebedroomwallspigcilla :poop:.

Crotch digger alert!
Giving the slobbering bulldog a little scratch.
View attachment 739150

View attachment 739151
I think Summer is like a little kid who doesn't know touching your private parts in public is a no no. Or, she is sending a subliminal message to Asshat. Or, both.

Crotch digger alert!
View attachment 739150

View attachment 739151
I think Summer is like a little kid who doesn't know touching your private parts in public is a no no. Or, she is sending a subliminal message to Asshat. Or, both.

I don't care how cold your ac she has to be hot in that. Not to mention uncomfortable in general.

Think it shows how little they actually care for her. There are plenty of other solutions they could do. Even if they put her in a softer, cooler one piece. But they refuse to spend money on her unless they have to.
With the millions they've made off of her they could hire a seamstress to custom make something for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Here is tonight's vlog --

I haven't even watched it yet but just from seeing the title and the thumbnail... the bullshit alarm is already going off!!

View attachment 739030
Lol today’s vlog consisted of some actually editing (Asa reads what we say)
Piggy stays afloat on her float (just kidding, half her body was literally in the pool)
Summer and Kaitlyn walked over??? Did I hear that right?? In those fugly shorts Summer really?

Anyway Piggy couldn’t hold her boredom with a full crowd of Crystal, her wife, Kaitlyn, Summer, Abbie, and Asa. She must’ve been hungry.

Lmao did y’all catch Summer desperately trying to get Abbie’s attention and touching her?? and Abbie was not having one second of it. Hmm 🤔
It was a boring vlog 🤷🏽‍♀️

Crotch digger alert!
View attachment 739150

View attachment 739151
Omggggggggg!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here is tonight's vlog --

I haven't even watched it yet but just from seeing the title and the thumbnail... the bullshit alarm is already going off!!

View attachment 739030
This video makes me dislike Crystal and her videos... all wanting to be "youtube famous" ... they are a bunch of losers. Abbie is doing fecal smearing again... being in the backwards pajamas. Stop the delusion ... Abbie does NOT have a relationship with Sandy... she could care less.

Summer... stop scratching your crotch in public!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This video makes me dislike Crystal and her videos... all wanting to be "youtube famous" ... they are a bunch of losers. Abbie is doing fecal smearing again... being in the backwards pajamas. Stop the delusion ... Abbie does NOT have a relationship with Sandy... she could care less.

Summer... stop scratching your crotch in public!
I’m not sure she ever stopped. 🤷‍♀️

1. If that is the case, respect your child enough to not broadcast her backwards straight jacket getup on your videos.

and

2. Asa knows people will ask about the way Abbie is dressed. Increased comments/interaction/creepy fetishists coming out of the woodwork/more money.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The little self-congratulatory discussion of how FAMOUS they are and Asshat says "Listen here Crystal, I'm going to tell you how to handle the FAME because I'm an old pro at it. I know all about it. We used to be like you... and now look where we are!"

tenor (19).gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why in the hell is she doing that with a bunch of people in the room?? And when she’s being filmed?? There is something wrong with that girl! 🤮
It's probably a habit thing now and she doesn't realize she's doing it. But all the same, how embarrassing! She may have chronic thrush or crabs 🤣🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's probably a habit thing now and she doesn't realize she's doing it. But all the same, how embarrassing! She may have chronic thrush or crabs 🤣🤢
Living in the Maas house probably causes all manner of disease. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.