Fathering Autism #101 Pigcilla needs to photoshop, so she can keep eating all that slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You want a big laugh?? Tell me what's HILARIOUS at 6:05
10:05 - she is bleeping GIDDY - shopping addiction, pure and simple

28:34 she has had enough of these two Assholes. This is one of the reason they gave up when they shouldn't have. Interesting. Thanks for posting the vlog SCCO.

Reactions: 10
You want a big laugh?? Tell me what's HILARIOUS at 6:05
10:05 - she is bleeping GIDDY - shopping addiction, pure and simple

I have a few thoughts about this vlog, which was dated 11/30/2017.

1. The person (teacher or parent?) at JSA who Asa showed at the intro of the vlog, and repeated within the vlog, asked him what he was videoing - he said it was for his vlog. She did not look happy about it and asked that he would edit her out. So - why is she shown - twice.

2. Cilla did all this volunteering, i.e, PTA (which I understand was for Isaiah's school, I guess), holiday decorations and fund-raisers at JSA, etc. What happened to this? I see no mention of volunteering anymore. She was so active. And either the school does not want them there, or the school won't let anyone in because of Covid. Inquiring minds want to know.

3. Cilla looks to be the same weight as she is now, on this vlog (late 2017.) In the Spring 2018 vlogs (Shorty Awards), she looks much bigger. If she doesn't do something now about her weight, she will blow up to the 2018 weight. I've read that the super obese (A&P) are in danger of getting Covid and ending up very ill. Of course, if they don't mask and vaccine, that only increases their mortality.

4. Brandi was so good with Abbie. Yes, she was stern - but Abbie needs that. Notice, Abbie did a puzzle, put a runner on the dining room table, matched groceries, folded her napkin to wipe herself after eating, etc. When she finished the tasks, she used the velcro cards to say she completed the tasks. She isn't shown doing any of this on more recent vlogs.

5. One more thing I noticed - which is minor. Abbie's hair was a good length and seemed somewhat manageable. If they don't want a short haircut, they should consider this hair length. If styled, it is age appropriate.

That is all. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you guys think Ass is even more of an Ass due to Cilla? Like could he possibly less of one if Cilla wasn't around? Just curious.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

1. The person (teacher or parent?) at JSA who Asa showed at the intro of the vlog, and repeated within the vlog, asked him what he was videoing - he said it was for his vlog. She did not look happy about it and asked that he would edit her out. So - why is she shown - twice.

2. Cilla did all this volunteering, i.e, PTA (which I understand was for Isaiah's school, I guess), holiday decorations and fund-raisers at JSA, etc. What happened to this? I see no mention of volunteering anymore. She was so active. And either the school does not want them there, or the school won't let anyone in because of Covid. Inquiring minds want to know.

3. Cilla looks to be the same weight as she is now, on this vlog (late 2017.) In the Spring 2018 vlogs (Shorty Awards), she looks much bigger. If she doesn't do something now about her weight, she will blow up to the 2018 weight. I've read that the super obese (A&P) are in danger of getting Covid and ending up very ill. Of course, if they don't mask and vaccine, that only increases their mortality.

4. Brandi was so good with Abbie. Yes, she was stern - but Abbie needs that. Notice, Abbie did a puzzle, put a runner on the dining room table, matched groceries, folded her napkin to wipe herself after eating, etc. When she finished the tasks, she used the velcro cards to say she completed the tasks. She isn't shown doing any of this on more recent vlogs.

5. One more thing I noticed - which is minor. Abbie's hair was a good length and seemed somewhat manageable. If they don't want a short haircut, they should consider this hair length. If styled, it is age appropriate.

P stopped volunteering when Isaiah graduated. In her eyes her job as a parent starts and ends with Isaiah. No way in hell was she going to do that just for Abigail. She wants as little do to with her as possible and doesn't care about her school and education as long as she doesn't have to deal with her daughter.

Abbie does well will the visual task tracking. She knows what is being asked if her and when she has completed everything. Ass and P are too lazy for that. It takes too much time, structure. And consistency for them. They rather prompt her off camera or corral her for content. Plus it makes Abigail look "special needs" to have those velcro charts...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

From 3:56 to 7:11 he basically was crying because YT was demonetizing channels that had the word Autism? He said he was doing the vlog regardless of whether it made money... ๐Ÿ‚:poop: As usual, it was a maassive word salad of crap nobody watching would even care about. But since we know this POS a little better now, his main intent was to make them the victims ONCE AGAIN.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you guys think Ass is even more of an Ass due to Cilla? Like could he possibly less of one if Cilla wasn't around? Just curious.
Nope I don't think so. He would still be a narcissist. She didn't do that to him. He was always a douchebag. Sure there would be some things a little different but I don't think she makes him that way. I doubt when the cameras is off they have much to do with each other. Or if they do it is fighting or arguments.

The house dynamic may be healthier without her. Abbie certainly is more relaxed and happy when she isn't around.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Here is tonight's vlog --

I haven't even watched it yet but just from seeing the title and the thumbnail... the bullshit alarm is already going off!!

ezgif-3-b9af52b98aa9.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think that he would still be an ass without Cilla, but because she is so bone idle and dumb as a box of rocks Asshat peacocks around like he is an authority on everything. If he was with a smarter woman, Asshat wouldn't get away with half of his nonsense but he would still be a jerk.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

That was actually a piece of toilet paper. Maybe she knew hiw to use it at one point.

Reactions: 6
Here is tonight's vlog --

I haven't even watched it yet but just from seeing the title and the thumbnail... the bullshit alarm is already going off!!

View attachment 739030
Swam all day, Abby's face and probably her upper body is burnt because no sunscreen was applied and Ass says "your sunburn was worth it huh". Are you serious...have you seen Pigs skin ๐Ÿฅ“. Let's see how "worth it" when she blisters or gets diagnosed with skin cancer. If you are too lazy to apply sunscreen buy her a rashguard swim suit and a hat at least. Parenting is a 24/7 job with a child who needs 1:1 supports. Lazy Asses

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Check out timestamp 5:00, 6:56 and 9:45...tell me what you see ๐Ÿคญ
It took me a few minutes but OMG!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hmmm, back to wearing the backwards PJ's with the backwards Jean Jacket. I wonder if the vanity was decorated recently with :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It is monsoon season in AZ right now. You'd be "lumbering" too in 105 degree heat in the middle of the desert. I didn't see Isaiah's walk strange at all.
Yep, two things really stood out:
1. It took FOREVER for them to get on stage. The announcers had to stall and Asa had to wait at the steps before going up on stage. She could barely move!
2. They had just gone full time on you tube and asked for people to โ€œsupport usโ€ (Asa) as Cilla yelled, โ€œWe have no job!โ€
She was a total embarrassment even back then!
She is definitely putting on pounds differently this time around. You can really notice the facial differences.

It is monsoon season in AZ right now. You'd be "lumbering" too in 105 degree heat in the middle of the desert. I didn't see Isaiah's walk strange at all.
I probably would be ... being 52 years his senior. lol

Tell me you went to high school in the early 80's without telling me you went to high school in the early 80's - Me too!!
I graduated in 1968. I didn't need one for my prom gown, but was in my brother's wedding in 1958 when I was 8 yrs and needed a hoop slip for my flower girl dress.
Yeah...that award dinner dress did look like a bustle in the back. She looked heavier back then, but rounder (to me anyway). I think that was before the weight loss surgery. Now it looks like the fat rolls just droop (sag) on her more...to me anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.