Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Been in the hospital since June, found out its big C, now in rehab facility because my legs don't work right. Two rounds of chemo. My body is tired.
Makes me think of this family, what if that something like this happened to Abbie?
She can't even tell them that she hurt her foot.
Hopefully I'll get to the other side. Send prayers to Heather Klein, Melissa is a childhood friend, used it when I made my name on the site. I'm trying to be as positive as I can. It's pretty hard.
I have to admit I wasn't watching the Maassive travel logs, doesn't seem like I've missed that much. Watched a few videos notice there's less Abbie, I think it's getting really hard to cover up all the noises. Hard to tell if she's getting worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

What the ....

VIP Member
Concerning last night vlog:
What I want to know is,
Why is Piggies mesh bath sponge she uses for her ass hanging on the dining room door?
Screenshot_20210905-024640~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

derr1117

VIP Member
Good luck to anyone getting the remains of Ida...all the rivers surrounding my house are already close to flood stage...as in closing flood gates flood stage. And the ever popular Tornado watch.
So @derr1117 and all the other Jersey crew stay safe along with everyone else
It got dark all of a sudden.
on a side note: an update on my MIL…
they administered last rites today and took out her breathing tube and shut down the machines. She’s breathing on her own but they don’t know for how long. She briefly opened her eyes and acknowledged that my wife and her brother were in the room. Palliative care was called earlier a plan is in place but she’s too weak to be moved to hospice.
keep my wife and her brother in your 🙏🙏🙏 as my MIL transitions to the next life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Everyone excuse my language, because I actually despise the word I'm about to use, but Asa- have a seat you pussy.
On Aug 16th I had ALL of my teeth pulled. 26 teeth. (Minus 4 wisdom and 2 others that were pulled years ago)
I too was wide awake, and drove myself home. And he's bragging about not needing a vicodin after one extraction?! We've long suspected, but now we know....he has no balls at all. Man up Asshat.

(**And since I'd be curious- I did not have my teeth pulled due to decay. I had two traumatic accidents at age 27 and 30. Broken jaw's and many many broken teeth both times. At the time I felt 30 was too young for dentures, which was actually recommended to me but I was too vain. Crowns do not last forever though and the past few years I have had to have several replaced and more were heading that way. Now at age 50- also due to those accidents and aging, I have serious spinal issues and need several surgeries. The surgeon was worried about my teeth- all those crowns and old bone breaks are visible in CAT scans and MRI'S. I had no idea that teeth are even a concern for certain major surgeries but apparently our teeth are excellent portals for infection. In short, I would have to once again go through removing and replacing all those crowns- 19 btw!- before I could have my first surgery on my neck, C4-C7. I have been in agony for months and can hardly function. Epidurals did nothing to help. By removing my teeth and getting immediate dentures I was quickly approved for my cervical surgery, and Im on the countdown- Sept 21st. It was the easiest decision I've made in ages!! It was not pleasant at all but I am glad I no longer have to worry about the hassle and expense and pain of dental work anymore after so many years. They did try to talk me into a shade of white (teeth) so bright that I would blind anyone looking directly at me and likely terrify dogs and small children, but thats a story for another day! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Oh and Asa- I didnt need vicodin either. Wanna arm wrestle? 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42

georgiegirl1957

I want to make a important comment ......... You , yes you Asa and Cilla Masse do not speak for us ! You are not welcomed to make a vlog . We in the autism community know about the force and abuse of police officer's . Are you kidding me you both didn't know of this until you watched something on your phone ? F.U. ! Tattlers these 2 moron's are fake advocates for autism . O.M.G. I have had enough of them ! I have decided to get in touch with my friends and shut these pieces of garbage down . I will tell you this don't piss off a mother of a child or adult who is on the autism spectrum . I want to share this with you all , police brutality has been a subject in the autism community for years . True advocates have been working with law inforcment for years . In Sacramento California officers have been taking a course on autism and what types of behavior when a individual is overwhelmed . There is compassion for people in the autism community and law inforcement is welling to help . Asa ans cilla are on a rant because they are losing subscribers . They want to put them selves on a pedestal and become martyrs . I'm sorry for the rant ...... F.U. Asa and Cilla !

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The more I read here ( sorry for lurking so long ), the more I truly see they are definitely reading here. There's just no way to deny the things they do and say after it's been posted here.

I'm glad to have found y'all. Y'all are harsh and straightforward yet so truly caring I felt comfortable joining.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Oh, where to start?

*"Good job Ab! Awesome! Look at you!" as she asks for cereal. She asks for cereal every day. Why the hype?

*" I dont know if she knows what day it is or what..." Asa. She doesnt know what a day is, period.

*"Its SO humid...." says the Pig wearing a sweater/blazer in September in Florida.

*"Abbie is taking everything in and more aware of whats going on around her than people know." I'm just going to leave that with a hard stfu Asa.

*"We've had several bad days, but today was good!" And why was it good Asshat? Because Becca gave Abbie a break from your mouth, and P's tentacles.

*Your hobbies are cooking, cooter boards, hosting..." Food Asa. Her hobbies are fucking food. Pretty simple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
There are so many options... even pjs that zip in the back so she wouldn't have to wear them backwards. And they aren't that expensive. Maybe they keep doing it hoping for someone to offer them for free or sponsor them.

I don't get why the refuse to invest some of the money (that Abbie earns them) on making her life better. It all goes to their wants and desires. Girl can't even have a room for her in mind... or nice cloths that fit and are functional... or decent sleep clothes. They really are disgusting people.
⭐ LONG POST WARNING ⭐

They've been like that since the vlogs started. It's worse now tho because they have the means to spend more on her now than they used to. It IS disgusting. Princess P has a shopping addiction, there were a few months where she was buying new clothes for herself on a very regular basis and they were all name brand items. She tried to say she only buys them on sale but, come on. Do we really believe that? Then there's the 100s of dollars on groceries. It seems she goes about twice a week and always comes home with like 20 - 30 bags, if not more. Then there's however much $$$ she's putting into slimelife. Asshat, buying camera accessories, oh sorry, I meant to say "assessories", new vehicles for him, for P, and for Isaiah, hell the 1000s of dollars they've spent on very expensive toys for Isaiah, the 1000s of bucks they've spent on Isaiah for all of his college stuff - did you catch P telling Isaiah that she's loaded up a bank card for him so he can buy groceries because she doesn't want him to worry about that, in the last vlog? Not to mention the 2 - 3 runs to Dunkin EVERY DAY. And takeout/fast food at least once every single day. That shit adds up.

And what does Abbie get? Clothes from Target, Walmart, Ross etc and just about all of it from the bargain bin or otherwise price reduced. Shoes that are on sale or again significantly price reduced, refurbished ipads that probably don't cost near as much as even a quarter of the $$$ they've spent on toys for Isaiah. Those backwards PJs look like the same ones she had like two years ago, she isn't as small as she was back then, they're probably tight and uncomfortable on her. A&P can't be bothered to build a sensory room for Abbie in the house that's supposed to be for HER.

Assa, let me tell you something, all of this money that's coming in that you're enjoying spending so much of?? That's all thanks to Abbie. If it weren't for her, you wouldn't be able to puff up your chest and boast about being 'famous'. If it weren't for Abbie, you wouldn't have the income you have now with $$$ to spend on 'all the things'. Altho, I think you and Miss Ma'am Priscilla are actually spending beyond your means. You aren't living quite as large as you'd like to be. Pardon the pun. You're making bank off of your non-verbal autistic IDD daughter who cannot consent and has no idea that you're using her as a performing monkey to get $$$$ and 'fame'. Abbie more than deserves to have more than 10% of the money coming in spent on her. Don't give me that BS that "She's set for life.", no one is buying that.

You're a disgusting piece of :poop:, Asshat Maassive.

• Heart

BeachFam!

Stay classy, Beast..."we go no job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What a pathetic loser.
If you zoom in on Super Size Pigzilla I see Hogboy. Does anyone else see it?View attachment 739197
I'm sorry...I'm pissed. Long rant...
I shouldn't criticize her. But now time for rant... God knows ive been through it. WLS 18 yrs ago. I'm 47. My BMI was 40. Lost exactly 100lbs. 130 pounds now so you do math. I always tried very hard since the age of 5 but I guess I needed more help. I wasn't proud then or during my life prior to but I'm damn proud now. I went through 6 MONTHS OF PREOP PSYCHIATRIC/PSYCHOLOGIST evaluation and weekly therapy. These were done to make sure I was emotionally ready to CHANGE. THEN surgery with post op monthly group therapy with clients who were also post op for 6 months. Ugh...she makes me mad. My surgery was covered by insurance in which I reveived by working my ass off as a RN. (I've been one 26yrs) The bill was 52K. that they paid out to hosp and docs. I WORK at it all the time. She has squandered the opportunity she had with WLS. There is NO WAY she has not stretched out her 1 OUNCE POUCH. That sucker is destroyed, stretched out. She is a LIAR. She is no longer losing weight. She has gained IMO. She is not "cute". 40+ yr old women(Like myself) are NOT cute. She's f'in delusional. I'm not fat bashing. She is a lying grifter living off the $$$ Abbie makes . Ass and P, if you're listening which you are...we aren't blind. Alot of us have been thru this surgery. YOU ARE LYING TO YOUR LEG HUMPERS WHO MAYBE DONT HAVE THE INTELLECTUAL ability to see thru you. But us TATTLERS KNOW THE TRUTH. We certainly aren't jealous. We are very smart. We just hate you ignore and that you violate your IDD daughter for $$$. Enough said...sorry guys. Goodnight from the Jersey shore!

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
So, Princess P says that Abbie is NOT a toy kid. Not into sensory toys etc.
That is such complete and utter BULLSHIT.

No, Miss Priscilla Ma'am -- YOU are not into Abbie having toys. That's why Abbie is always using something like a ziploc bag, piece of newspaper or fast food bag to stim with and play with. Because you insist on hiding away all of her toys. You try to claim that Abbie simply is not interested - that is such a LIE. It's because YOU have insecurities with how you think it appears to other people having Abbie play with toys meant for toddlers or babies. It's embarrassing to you. It makes Abbie a lot less like the typical teen girl that you dream of. You don't want to have Abbie's toys easily accessible to her around the house because you can't stand how it looks. You're more obsessed with keeping up certain appearances.

You need to get over yourself and let Abbie have fun with the things she's into and accept that mentally/cognitively she is not the 16 year old typical teenage girl that you're dreaming of.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Priscilla said she discussed goals with the speech & language pathologist.

Priscilla says shes capable and adament on where she wants to go like Chick Fil La. Abbie chose where she wanted to eat when she was with Becca and Summer. They said she kept choosing Chick Fil La and waffle fries because those are her preferred items from there. Then Asa says she came in to tell him thats what she wanted.

“Abbie has every button available to her on her tablet”

The Speech therapist says they want to focus on muscle memory so they are going to be putting words into folders..

says she wants to make it easier for her to access certain things without having to click 10 different pages to access it.

Asa says its not that she can’t because she has gone deep in her tablet to find certain things.

Asa says a lot of the times, Abbie doesn’t want to communicate because of resistance. He says that sometimes she would rather tantrum and communicate that way than on her device.

Priscilla says they talked about how Abbie can respond by shaking her head yes or no but they want her to have more than just that.

Priscilla says she wants workers to be able to have the conversation with Abbie instead of looking at them for answers (Such as asking what food she wants).

“I want her to be a human and for people to talk to her as a human”

They said Abbie has a “I don’t like that” button and she used it. They said she won’t use it often though because there isn’t a lot of things she doesn’t like.

Priscilla says she can tell you body parts and days of the week on her tablet but those things are just not important to her.

They said it’s not really a matter of not understanding or cognitive ability, its more of an attitude of not giving a crap (their words).

They basically blame Abbie for her lack of communciation. They say her lack of caring has always been an issue with her progressing, even with teachers and therapist.

He called her a G as in gangster when it comes to that kind of stuff. “Don’t care, still don’t care”..

They said it’s always fun to have these type of conversation during this time of the year because they are working on her IEP, which they have like a week.

I’m half way through the vlog. Taking a break. Will post the second half later.
"I want her to be a human and for people to talk to her as a human." Well shit, they could start with themselves treating her like a human and talking to her as a human. I just can't with these two donkey asses.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

RocketQueen

VIP Member
That scene with Big P on the raft speaks volumes. What I saw was P's weight being a danger to her disabled daughter. Abbie was wiggling all over to slide off, and all P did was awkwardly reach out to the side with one arm.

Why? Because as we can see, her fat ass was already weighing down the back and the front of the raft is lifted slightly. Any sudden shift in all that weight would surely result in some stabilty issues, and P knows if she hits the water she may not be able to get out easily. Shes weak, and in that cold water would cramp and sink like a stone.

I think shes a horrible mother...takes her disabled daughter out there, then her son has to swim out there to them to keep them safe. Asa is no better for allowing it. That bitch is delusional and needs to snap out of it before she hurts herself or someone else. Asa wont care- for him its a content gold mine, he'd start vlogging how hard it is to take care of his grotesquely obese and disabled wife too. They both make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Why on Gods green earth did he post that? All I could see are his 44C moobs and bad psoriasis on his elbows so the Slimelife wonder cream is crap.

I listened to a few minutes of the Canadian driving and talking and he says he is going to Florida this weekend (with armed security! And I dont think he was joking). He says he has already interviewed the fired individual but they want to redo it. He reported Arsewipe and Pig are trying to stop it. So we shall see.
At first I was like "armed security"?! Why? Josh appears to be in decent shape. He could easily put little Asa over his knee.
But then I remembered.
Lurch is plodding around the neighborhood.
Lurch love Asa. Lurch need Asa to grow vlog.
Lurch protect Asa. Lurch chase Canadian into sea. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Dori82

I struggle commenting on Priscilla's size as i too am plus size. However mine is due to medication i take for epilepsy and a high out ileostomy where i fail to absorb "good nutrition", i have reduced mobilty due to x3 strokes and degenerative disc disease in my spine. I eat one meal a day, which is homemade and is a healthy mix of veg & meat. I get embarrassed because people see me and automatically assume i eat crap, and live off fast food. The truth is we couldnt afford to eat fast food and i have a toddler with multiple allergies so we cant let her eat stuff we dont know how, where or what its made of. So to see Priscilla, eat absolute crap, live in restaurants and try the easy option weight loss surgery and still not lose weight and keep it off really,really angers me.
I find it incredibly selfish for them to have a dependent child who will be a dependent adult and not do their best to be alive for as long as possible to support her. Her and Asscrack are ticking time bombs for heart attacks and they can do something about it, I cant and that really makes me angry about them x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Trahnier172

Thanks for choosing my title! I don’t post much on here, in fact, I get on here a few times a week (I work at a hospital as a CNA and with COVID, it’s been busy so I pick up extra shifts) and like 20 pages goes by and I try to catch up!

• Heart
Reactions: 35