Fathering Autism #101 Pigcilla needs to photoshop, so she can keep eating all that slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's vlog

Much needed cart ride, but of course, they got food after Asshole said they weren't getting food.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
On today’s vlog, I clearly heard Assa say they were just going to go on a cart ride and nothing else because it was a rough day for Abbie. So when they come back home, Piggy is holding a to go container from a restaurant. They just can’t help themselves 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Good luck to anyone getting the remains of Ida...all the rivers surrounding my house are already close to flood stage...as in closing flood gates flood stage. And the ever popular Tornado watch.
So @derr1117 and all the other Jersey crew stay safe along with everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 26
On today’s vlog, I clearly heard Assa say they were just going to go on a cart ride and nothing else because it was a rough day for Abbie. So when they come back home, Piggy is holding a to go container from a restaurant. They just can’t help themselves 🤦‍♀️
I'm sure they would have a meltdown if they went out in the cart and came home without dunkin or eating anywhere.... I think that is the excitement of a cart ride. (Not sure who would meltdown first..Abbie or P)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Good luck to anyone getting the remains of Ida...all the rivers surrounding my house are already close to flood stage...as in closing flood gates flood stage. And the ever popular Tornado watch.
It got dark all of a sudden.
on a side note: an update on my MIL…
they administered last rites today and took out her breathing tube and shut down the machines. She’s breathing on her own but they don’t know for how long. She briefly opened her eyes and acknowledged that my wife and her brother were in the room. Palliative care was called earlier a plan is in place but she’s too weak to be moved to hospice.
keep my wife and her brother in your 🙏🙏🙏 as my MIL transitions to the next life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I'm sure they would have a meltdown if they went out in the cart and came home without dunkin or eating anywhere.... I think that is the excitement of a cart ride. (Not sure who would meltdown first..Abbie or P)
From what Asa said...the major part of the day wasn't good with Abbie...behavior wise. From her moaning, etc even during the cart ride ( of course...reward bad behavior with something she likes!) sounds like she was still manipulating her way with them. Oh! You said no food, just ride? Nope! I want food too or else I will throw another tantrum!
So...they stop and get food!!
I would be really hesitant taking her on cart rides with just the bare minimum seat belt holding her in. And, I certainly wouldnt be taking her on a cart ride if she was throwing tantrums! What's to stop her from undoing that flimsy seatbelt and jumping out of the cart. Even if she didn't get hurt...she'd take off running through traffic...
Her meltdowns vs tantrums are two different things! She must've been exhausted too...he said she was uo at 5:30am!?

Reactions: 17
#loveneedsnoshitonthebedroomwallspigcilla :poop:.

I think Summer is like a little kid who doesn't know touching your private parts in public is a no no. Or, she is sending a subliminal message to Asshat. Or, both.

I think Summer is like a little kid who doesn't know touching your private parts in public is a no no. Or, she is sending a subliminal message to Asshat. Or, both.

With the millions they've made off of her they could hire a seamstress to custom make something for her.
Great so I’m not the only one who thinks Thummer and AssHat are a little more than “Abbies best friend” and “daddy”😅

This video makes me dislike Crystal and her videos... all wanting to be "youtube famous" ... they are a bunch of losers. Abbie is doing fecal smearing again... being in the backwards pajamas. Stop the delusion ... Abbie does NOT have a relationship with Sandy... she could care less.

Summer... stop scratching your crotch in public!
It was those tight ass 80’s designed shorts she WALKED over to their house in. Smh.... no ointment could help her at this point.

Today’s Vlog: Bad Days but Good Moments.
1. Did I spliff my blunt or did AssHat open his video mid sentence ? He’s referencing Monday, but is a video being dropped on Thursday. Hmmm. Ok.
2. Back to our scheduled daily cart ride. We welcome you with Abbie loudly yelling in the back and a side ways away glance immediately followed by her so called mother. Only in the eyes of the law😉 and I’m sure she was annoyed because she thought the tapping on her neck was Abbie, nope just your faithful husband.
3. Boring music over edited scenes to make it look like everyone isn’t tired of each other.
4. Ass and Thilla make me sick like fr. Gross.
5. Abbie started picking her nose before she was prompted to wave hi to random ass people. Were they her adoring fans Asa??
6. the excitement to be able to park your small cart in a fully sized parking space so you can run in “real quick” to order food. Oh the privilege and gluttony.
7.Oh Thilla Oh Thilla, your disabled daughter is stressed in the back seat. Don’t want to turn around and become the focus of Abbies’s aggression?
8. “Common transportation” “in this area” I’m sure the 9-5 workers driving home to relax are thrilled to see these contraptions blocking the road.
9. Where did Abby go after her not wanting to cooperate? I didn’t see her walking back with them in the house? Did they drive back home and drop her off with someone? Huh, if only Asa was recording.
And 5:33 minutes, wow... Asa is losing his shitttttt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I woke up at 2:00 am this morning to a strobe light show. I've never seen so much lightning in my life. The streets were a river and we had one fatality in an apartment building where it flooded and the water rose so fast, people could barely get out. It's been raining on and off all day and now low humidity and much cooler temps. The next five days are going to be really nice after this sticky hot heat wave. Hope you stay safe Kermy and anyone else in its path.

they administered last rites today and took out her breathing tube and shut down the machines. She’s breathing on her own but they don’t know for how long. She briefly opened her eyes and acknowledged that my wife and her brother were in the room. Palliative care was called earlier a plan is in place but she’s too weak to be moved to hospice.
keep my wife and her brother in your 🙏🙏🙏 as my MIL transitions to the next life.
derr1117 - I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. It's never easy. We all go through it but you never know until you do the deep, intense sorrow when a parent dies. Take care ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Stay classy, Beast..."we go no job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What a pathetic loser.
If you zoom in on Super Size Pigzilla I see Hogboy. Does anyone else see it?View attachment 739197
I'm sorry...I'm pissed. Long rant...
I shouldn't criticize her. But now time for rant... God knows ive been through it. WLS 18 yrs ago. I'm 47. My BMI was 40. Lost exactly 100lbs. 130 pounds now so you do math. I always tried very hard since the age of 5 but I guess I needed more help. I wasn't proud then or during my life prior to but I'm damn proud now. I went through 6 MONTHS OF PREOP PSYCHIATRIC/PSYCHOLOGIST evaluation and weekly therapy. These were done to make sure I was emotionally ready to CHANGE. THEN surgery with post op monthly group therapy with clients who were also post op for 6 months. Ugh...she makes me mad. My surgery was covered by insurance in which I reveived by working my ass off as a RN. (I've been one 26yrs) The bill was 52K. that they paid out to hosp and docs. I WORK at it all the time. She has squandered the opportunity she had with WLS. There is NO WAY she has not stretched out her 1 OUNCE POUCH. That sucker is destroyed, stretched out. She is a LIAR. She is no longer losing weight. She has gained IMO. She is not "cute". 40+ yr old women(Like myself) are NOT cute. She's f'in delusional. I'm not fat bashing. She is a lying grifter living off the $$$ Abbie makes . Ass and P, if you're listening which you are...we aren't blind. Alot of us have been thru this surgery. YOU ARE LYING TO YOUR LEG HUMPERS WHO MAYBE DONT HAVE THE INTELLECTUAL ability to see thru you. But us TATTLERS KNOW THE TRUTH. We certainly aren't jealous. We are very smart. We just hate you ignore and that you violate your IDD daughter for $$$. Enough said...sorry guys. Goodnight from the Jersey shore!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Deer1117, prayers to ease your MIL journey, to comfort your wife and her brother, and to wrap you and your son in caring arms. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I struggle commenting on Priscilla's size as i too am plus size. However mine is due to medication i take for epilepsy and a high out ileostomy where i fail to absorb "good nutrition", i have reduced mobilty due to x3 strokes and degenerative disc disease in my spine. I eat one meal a day, which is homemade and is a healthy mix of veg & meat. I get embarrassed because people see me and automatically assume i eat crap, and live off fast food. The truth is we couldnt afford to eat fast food and i have a toddler with multiple allergies so we cant let her eat stuff we dont know how, where or what its made of. So to see Priscilla, eat absolute crap, live in restaurants and try the easy option weight loss surgery and still not lose weight and keep it off really,really angers me.
I find it incredibly selfish for them to have a dependent child who will be a dependent adult and not do their best to be alive for as long as possible to support her. Her and Asscrack are ticking time bombs for heart attacks and they can do something about it, I cant and that really makes me angry about them x
I'm just saying WLS isn't the easy option. It requires following a strict diet, exercise quite often and continuing aftercare....a lifelong commitment. That's why many fail at it still. IMO. Much respect though for your opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry...I'm pissed. Long rant...
I shouldn't criticize her. But now time for rant... God knows ive been through it. WLS 18 yrs ago. I'm 47. My BMI was 40. Lost exactly 100lbs. 130 pounds now so you do math. I always tried very hard since the age of 5 but I guess I needed more help. I wasn't proud then or during my life prior to but I'm damn proud now. I went through 6 MONTHS OF PREOP PSYCHIATRIC/PSYCHOLOGIST evaluation and weekly therapy. These were done to make sure I was emotionally ready to CHANGE. THEN surgery with post op monthly group therapy with clients who were also post op for 6 months. Ugh...she makes me mad. My surgery was covered by insurance in which I reveived by working my ass off as a RN. (I've been one 26yrs) The bill was 52K. that they paid out to hosp and docs. I WORK at it all the time. She has squandered the opportunity she had with WLS. There is NO WAY she has not stretched out her 1 OUNCE POUCH. That sucker is destroyed, stretched out. She is a LIAR. She is no longer losing weight. She has gained IMO. She is not "cute". 40+ yr old women(Like myself) are NOT cute. She's f'in delusional. I'm not fat bashing. She is a lying grifter living off the $$$ Abbie makes . Ass and P, if you're listening which you are...we aren't blind. Alot of us have been thru this surgery. YOU ARE LYING TO YOUR LEG HUMPERS WHO MAYBE DONT HAVE THE INTELLECTUAL ability to see thru you. But us TATTLERS KNOW THE TRUTH. We certainly aren't jealous. We are very smart. We just hate you ignore and that you violate your IDD daughter for $$$. Enough said...sorry guys. Goodnight from the Jersey shore!
Congratulations on all your hard work and maintaining your tremendous weight loss. I did not have weight loss surgery, but I know first-hand how much hard work and discipline maintenance takes. It pisses me off too that she has squandered the opportunity to be healthy for her family. Asa’s obesity is no better. They are both ticking time bombs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It was BAD here in East Tennessee Monday and Tuesday. Hope all my Tattle friends are safe and well

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't care how cold your ac she has to be hot in that. Not to mention uncomfortable in general.

Think it shows how little they actually care for her. There are plenty of other solutions they could do. Even if they put her in a softer, cooler one piece. But they refuse to spend money on her unless they have to.
Just the fact that they dress her in that get up and put her on camera screams to everyone " SHE'S STRIPPING AND SHREDDING HER PULL UP AGAIN!!!" No dignity....not an ounce.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope you're not near Mullica Hill? We are not used to tornadoes of that magnitude in these parts. My prayers are up for those affected. We are 45 minutes north and escaped the major destruction 🙏

Reactions: 14
This altered thumbnail of Cillazilla, you gotta love the photoshop effort to remove her stomach fat and and back rolls. And the harsh reality from the Vlog itself . I can hear her bellowing now during the editing, "ATHA!!! Make me look thkinnier!"

1630547424069.png
1630547595310.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I hope you're not near Mullica Hill? We are not used to tornadoes of that magnitude in these parts. My prayers are up for those affected. We are 45 minutes north and escaped the major destruction 🙏
Nope further south in Atlantic County

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.