Fathering Autism #101 Pigcilla needs to photoshop, so she can keep eating all that slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ€” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 737493

Abbie in the outhouse.

She walked in, the ceiling passed inspection, she sat down and got comfortable...then started checking out her new friends. That one on the left would have freaked me the duck out. No way would I have gone inside or sat on its lap. :eek: I'm not sure why they encouraged her to go inside...all I could think of was germs, webs, and maybe nightmares!:sick:πŸ•ΈπŸ•·

But hey, typical 16-year-old behavior. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

View attachment 737498View attachment 737499
She probably thought she was being prompted to pose with a couple of leghumpers.

Does anyone else think the reason why Hogboy didn't get a new vehicle was due to the inflated prices right now? I know I heard him mention jeep several months ago when they bought the condo. Maybe they decided to wait until things return to normal on car prices.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My boy dumps his drinks quite a bit. It's usually part of a compulsion he has, and he does it more when his tics are flaring up. He did it last night with his cup of milk. You know what else he did? He cleaned it up. He either helps me clean it up, or he does it with me guiding him. Every therapist we have ever had has told us to have him clean up his messes. They started him early in pre-school and we have him clean up after himself all the time. I wonder if they make Abbie clean up her messes? Even when he is stimming with tearing up paper/card board, after he is done, he cleans up. If he were to dump drinks all over the back of the car, guess who wouldn't have drinks in the car??Even though they have severe autism/ID, you CAN actually parent them somewhat like typical kids. I mean it is all appropriate to his developmental level, but you can still do it.
JunoandMaya , Thank you for sharing ! I enjoy reading you're comments . My daughter also has learned to clean up her messes . Therapist , teachers , staff , all through her childhood and now her adult life . We have always helped her if she need some extra guidence , all it take is time and patience . I don't understand why Abbie's parents didn't have her help clean up the spill in the truck ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She probably thought she was being prompted to pose with a couple of leghumpers.

Does anyone else think the reason why Hogboy didn't get a new vehicle was due to the inflated prices right now? I know I heard him mention jeep several months ago when they bought the condo. Maybe they decided to wait until things return to normal on car prices.
You just gave me an idea!!!! 🀭 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When did they win the Shorty award? She looks bigger there to me.
E47A9363-294A-45E1-9835-A1F269873B3C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My boy dumps his drinks quite a bit. It's usually part of a compulsion he has, and he does it more when his tics are flaring up. He did it last night with his cup of milk. You know what else he did? He cleaned it up. He either helps me clean it up, or he does it with me guiding him. Every therapist we have ever had has told us to have him clean up his messes. They started him early in pre-school and we have him clean up after himself all the time. I wonder if they make Abbie clean up her messes? Even when he is stimming with tearing up paper/card board, after he is done, he cleans up. If he were to dump drinks all over the back of the car, guess who wouldn't have drinks in the car??Even though they have severe autism/ID, you CAN actually parent them somewhat like typical kids. I mean it is all appropriate to his developmental level, but you can still do it.
They're afraid of Abby. They have every excuse in the book for not teaching her to clean up her messes (pillows, pullups, paper) but the truth is they are afraid how she will react. I hope they don't let her rip off all the cushions on the new cheap couchofa (lol). But if she does (probably) she should be made to pick them up every time.
When did they win the Shorty award? She looks bigger there to me.View attachment 737531
A couple years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Crazy to buy all that junk and haul it miles away..dont they have stores in Boone? Also.. so much unnecessary junk food that has zero nutrient value..isnt Isaiah trying to lose weight?
He is and P couldn't stop herself from giving him tit for it at about the 0:47 mark, "Cuz you're trying to be healthier." as if healthier is a dirty word or something.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I have to admit that once they dropped The Beast off at the airport, the vlog was actually fun to watch. The three of them seemed so carefree and were able to wander and do things that they couldn't normally do with the Beast of Burden. Abbie was on a normal swing and willingly going into an outhouse with mannequins. This vlog demonstrates what a buzzkill The Beast really is. If she walked out, the quality of life of the remaining Massholes would ramp up tremendously. The Beast is the problem child in that family. If I was a first time viewer, I would have thought that Asshat and Golden Boy were funny and great with Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@SunnyDale
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
After losing Big P at the airport, Abbie met up with some of her super fans, Humpers #1 & #2 in the outhouse at Ghost Town!!

A fun day was had by all until Humper #1 lost her hand somewhere in the Ghost Town πŸ€” Sweet Girl put her first aid skills to use and saved the day, and the hand!!πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
happyhumpers.jpg
naughtycornermarch.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is it me or do they seem to burn through vehicles like crazy lately? I feel like, if they are indeed shopping for Priscilla as was speculated in last thread, Priscilla is going into her 3rd or 4th car since I started watching their channel several years ago. I've only had 3 cars in the 27 years I've been driving and kept my last one for 16 years. My husband has had his car for 11 years. I feel like they've all had several in just the past 2 years.

On similar note, can we get a wiki going for these threads? Seems like an oversight that we don't have one yet with over a hundred threads, and there's always information that people are asking about which has been discussed--it's kind of difficult to try to find it by searching all these threads. How do the wikis work? I'd love to have one place to look for the information about their crazy spending the past 2-3 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
πŸ€” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 737493

Abbie in the outhouse.

She walked in, the ceiling passed inspection, she sat down and got comfortable...then started checking out her new friends. That one on the left would have freaked me the duck out. No way would I have gone inside or sat on its lap. :eek: I'm not sure why they encouraged her to go inside...all I could think of was germs, webs, and maybe nightmares!:sick:πŸ•ΈπŸ•·

But hey, typical 16-year-old behavior. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

View attachment 737498View attachment 737499
Who is this Sherrie, and why is her face all scrunched up? Is it a joke, or is she a simple/slow Humper?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They're afraid of Abby. They have every excuse in the book for not teaching her to clean up her messes (pillows, pullups, paper) but the truth is they are afraid how she will react. I hope they don't let her rip off all the cushions on the new cheap couchofa (lol). But if she does (probably) she should be made to pick them up every time.
A couple years ago.
Wow just Wow!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.