Fathering Autism #101 Pigcilla needs to photoshop, so she can keep eating all that slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This vlog was the most interesting travel vlog they have done and it’s because Piggy wasn’t there to rush them through. Don’t get me wrong, Ass ruined it by babbling on about NOTHING but the place was interesting and they stayed longer than 5 minutes for an IG photo op. Also, we see that Abbie CAN swing in a normal swing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"Scrunched up" 🤣🤣😂 Yes she is simple but a full bottle on the AssMaass! You're terrible Muriel!🤣

OMG why would she wear something like that at her size!
Yep, two things really stood out:
1. It took FOREVER for them to get on stage. The announcers had to stall and Asa had to wait at the steps before going up on stage. She could barely move!
2. They had just gone full time on you tube and asked for people to “support us” (Asa) as Cilla yelled, “We have no job!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wow just Wow!

She is just awkward and embarrassing. I cringe every time she opens her mouth. I feel bad for those in the audience who had to endure getting concussions as she maneuvered herself like Godzilla taking out a large city.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It took them 5 minutes to stand up, Asa button his too tight jacket and haul their asses up on the stage. You'd think they would have prepared something to say.
That is surreal....here is your award for exploiting your severely IDD daughter so much that you can quit your job and eventually buy mold mansion and all the thingth!!!! Congrats for finding a way to live the high life off putting every bit of her life online for thousands of weird leg HUMPERS!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Oh I believe that. You know how camera's lie. They take in their images and say, "Nah this person is so gorgeous that we just have to make her look bad.":rolleyes:

Wonder what flavor the kool aid for the humper's is this week.

It took them 5 minutes to stand up, Asa button his too tight jacket and haul their asses up on the stage. You'd think they would have prepared something to say.

Here's some unedited shots from the video.

1630417230213.png

1630417291021.png

The presenters faces when the see Priszilla lmao. She has got to be close to 550 pounds here.

1630417415950.png

1630417565875.png

1630417756943.png
1630417684081.png

1630417660006.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Goodness gracious almighty. Where to even start? The perma chocolate stache? The wart hog skin? The sweaty jowls? Dammit Man!
🙈🙈🙈
B358C7BC-B9C7-46BA-8E9D-EA47E39B3BEC.jpeg

Look into Moobie Dicks eyes. 🤣
He is just so mesmerized. 🐽
2C8FA869-F9FC-4498-8581-F8A9245CB125.jpeg
A58A44E7-4708-4340-A06D-1414A14B6AA6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh I believe that. You know how camera's lie. They take in their images and say, "Nah this person is so gorgeous that we just have to make her look bad.":rolleyes:

View attachment 738028

View attachment 738030

The presenters faces when the see Priszilla lmao. She has got to be close to 550 pounds here.

View attachment 738033

View attachment 738042
View attachment 738050View attachment 738047
View attachment 738045
I love Neve (the guy presenting - he does the show “Catfish”). Bet he’s questioning how he drew the short straw to present to these idiots.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 738028

View attachment 738030

View attachment 738033

View attachment 738042
View attachment 738050View attachment 738047
View attachment 738045
Imagine giving her a health award at 550 + lbs... Wow..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Boy, "Ghost Town in Arizona" really tells you where they were at? Isn't that important in a "travel vlog" - to say where in Haides you're at? Other than generic names has he ever really said where they stayed besides Tahoe? FAIL. Again. Why do we expect more? The googles tells me :

"Arizona has, by some estimates, nearly 300 ghost towns. Some have been positioned into tourist destinations and employ hundreds in wine tasting rooms, throwback hotels, curated museums. Some contain dozens of people and lean into their “ghost town” reputation with less fanfare."

So tired of what sounds like daily mundane life or factless vlogging. I miss the tattler run downs. I only watched first few minutes as I don't want a dime to go to them. Unless ALL monies go into a trust for Abbie.

I do want to take the time to thank all who start threads, watch videos and transcribe, create funny memes, etc, oh and also the ones who root out info for us! They are noticed and appreciated by me, even though I dont always thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@SunnyDale
😂😂😂
After losing Big P at the airport, Abbie met up with some of her super fans, Humpers #1 & #2 in the outhouse at Ghost Town!!

A fun day was had by all until Humper #1 lost her hand somewhere in the Ghost Town 🤔 Sweet Girl put her first aid skills to use and saved the day, and the hand!!🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 😂😂
View attachment 737563View attachment 737566
I thought they didn't even go into Yosemite ...yet Abbie has a shirt?

This outhouse thing was the most interested I have seen Abbie in anything (besides food) in any of their travels. It kind of gave me the creeps going in that outhouse..who knows what was in it..possibly spiders..and just the idea of stepping in an old outhouse..and sitting with those stuffed things...ugh.

Kind of sick the way they encouraged her to go in ..for the VLOG...both Asshat and Isaiah.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Asa''S going to Priscilla is still so busy...doing nothing.
She won't even raise a a finger tp help get their new addition to the sty!
🤔 😂😂😂
View attachment 737493

Abbie in the outhouse.

She walked in, the ceiling passed inspection, she sat down and got comfortable...then started checking out her new friends. That one on the left would have freaked me the duck out. No way would I have gone inside or sat on its lap. :eek: I'm not sure why they encouraged her to go inside...all I could think of was germs, webs, and maybe nightmares!:sick:🕸🕷

But hey, typical 16-year-old behavior. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 737498View attachment 737499
WTF! I haven't watched the video yet to know...was this outhouse display just for show or also for tourist pictures?

This so looks like a video shot a typical 20+year old female would want published on the internet for the world to see!...Not!
What exactly is this young lady's IQ level?!
1630341511060.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Asa''S going to Priscilla is still so busy...doing nothing.
She won't even raise a a finger tp help get their new addition to the sty!

WTF! I haven't watched the video yet to know...was this outhouse display just for show or also for tourist pictures?
Just part of the Ghost Town - cute for photo ops I guess.

I thought they didn't even go into Yosemite ...yet Abbie has a shirt?

This outhouse thing was the most interested I have seen Abbie in anything (besides food) in any of their travels. It kind of gave me the creeps going in that outhouse..who knows what was in it..possibly spiders..and just the idea of stepping in an old outhouse..and sitting with those stuffed things...ugh.

Kind of sick the way they encouraged her to go in ..for the VLOG...both Asshat and Isaiah.
Abbie seemed TOTALLY at ease in this vlog. Proof positive that she can't stand her mother and is happier when she's not around.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So I finally watched this Arizona travel video.
I can't imagine being on an already expensive vacation and yet have the financial capability of sending someone off on a flight to attend a conference!
Isaiah walks like he's way older than his age. A shuffling, lumbering gait!
I think that outhouse was just for viewing...not for people to cram themselves between the dummies. I could be wrong as I didn't see any "for viewing/pictures only" sign.
Abbie looked so hot snd sweaty. They stand her in front of a beverage cooler and tell her to "pick one", then they rush her, and wind up deciding which one to get for her! smh
So, it's nightime and a storm comes through with heavy rain and...am I right?...Asa says it's a monsoon happening?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
That was entertaining 😂 and I love the look of pure cringe on all of the presenter's faces!! :ROFLMAO:
To make this even funnier, I gave the mASSive family bobbleheads! 🤭😂😂😂
wegotnojob.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.