Fathering Autism #101 Pigcilla needs to photoshop, so she can keep eating all that slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did JSA do a welcome post for SelfishWlrd???
They did not but Bitty and Beau’s is a world’s difference from Selife Wrld.

They actually stick to inclusively hiring those with intellectual disabilities and special needs.

“The original Beau’s Coffee opened January 2016. The original shop was run by 19 employees with intellectual and developmental disabilities.”

They actually did a vlog of them visiting it. Once again they made it all about themselves and Abbie. One of the workers gave them a “Future Employee” pin for Abbie and that was their main focus. They didn’t talk about the organization much. Assa actually called it “Diddy and Beau’s”.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So they had to pay 3 princesses for 2 hours. And however many employees they had. And had 5 or 6 kids - that's $120. Those princesses seem like actual people that do this for a living, not just like Summer, Crystal and Emily doing DIY costumes and posing for pics. There is no way they DIDN'T lose money with this venture. Idiots.
I just had a mental image of Crystal dressed as a princess 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Aaaaannnnd she's wiping her snout in the top picture. Maybe Asshole does this hoping she will see how she could have looked if she would have stuck to her diet.
Maybe thats why she has that permanent horizontal crease on her nose. I think it's more visible when she slops on that Slimelife corpse makeup and highlighter.

Disney doesn’t play around with using their name or characters to profit off of without a license. I doubt they have the license because Priscilla went to facebook asking where to hire princesses. They can say it’s a princess party but they can not say the characters are Disney characters without their permission.

Disney actually has a link to report this kind of stuff.

If they were good people and actually promoted and support autistic people, I would not care. But they do everything for personal gain. If someone was trying to profit off them or Abbie, Assa would have a hissy fit. Actually he just did recently when someone made that fake Fathering Autism page.
And here I go to that link...c u soon!

What AssA films vs. what I see:

View attachment 741771

View attachment 741772

I just don’t get Papa Maassive’s hip snap-back cap preference. He’s not a skateboarder or an athlete. And he’s not much of an influencer or style icon.
He looks like he smells of sweat, bad breath and Fromunda cheese

Well when you have the morning of a weekday, what do you expect.

Selfie Wrld MKE had theirs on a Saturday.

And that MKE one didn't hashing Disney. She's dumb. Maybe Disney will make her take posts down

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You want a big laugh?? Tell me what's HILARIOUS at 6:05
10:05 - she is bleeping GIDDY - shopping addiction, pure and simple

You are correct!! She was SO very giddy over the thought of getting 40% off that she zoomed her face in the camera and whispered FORTY PERCENT 🤦‍♀️
Bonus footage of her (not so pearly white) chicklets up close! ... 🤭😂😂😂

Screenshot (225).png

Screenshot (227).png

Screenshot (238).jpg
Screenshot (232).png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I just had a mental image of Crystal dressed as a princess 🤣 🤣
I think our photoshop queens can make this happen! :ROFLMAO:

You are correct!! She was SO very giddy over the thought of getting 40% off that she zoomed her face in the camera and whispered FORTY PERCENT 🤦‍♀️
Bonus footage of her (not so pearly white) chicklets up close! ... 🤭😂😂😂

View attachment 741856

View attachment 741893

View attachment 741894View attachment 741863
She doesn't have that space anymore I don't think - I think she had the space bonded and her real teeth have changed color and that's why they look furry all the time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

They actually stick to inclusively hiring those with intellectual disabilities and special needs.

“The original Beau’s Coffee opened January 2016. The original shop was run by 19 employees with intellectual and developmental disabilities.”

They actually did a vlog of them visiting it. Once again they made it all about themselves and Abbie. One of the workers gave them a “Future Employee” pin for Abbie and that was their main focus. They didn’t talk about the organization much. Assa actually called it “Diddy and Beau’s”.

So Abbie wasn't even with them on her trip yet she is in the thumbnail. Also Abbie is a future employee of a coffee shop....cuz she has the autism.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It got dark all of a sudden.
on a side note: an update on my MIL…
they administered last rites today and took out her breathing tube and shut down the machines. She’s breathing on her own but they don’t know for how long. She briefly opened her eyes and acknowledged that my wife and her brother were in the room. Palliative care was called earlier a plan is in place but she’s too weak to be moved to hospice.
keep my wife and her brother in your 🙏🙏🙏 as my MIL transitions to the next life.
Thoughts and prayers for your MIL, for your wife, your brother-in-law, for you and the rest of tbe family.

• Heart
I'm on my desktop and when I scrolled down into these photos I swear I thought it was Priscilla at first. I wish I knew how to do a "morph" photo to turn them into each other!

And back then it was really easy for him to say that it wasn't about the money - because there was no money back then. He couldn't say that now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn't have that space anymore I don't think - I think she had the space bonded and her real teeth have changed color and that's why they look furry all the time
It's still there. You can see it in the SlimeLife commercial posted on her Facebook a few days ago.

Reactions: 8
So they had to pay 3 princesses for 2 hours. And however many employees they had. And had 5 or 6 kids - that's $120. Those princesses seem like actual people that do this for a living, not just like Summer, Crystal and Emily doing DIY costumes and posing for pics. There is no way they DIDN'T lose money with this venture. Idiots.
They should have done an Adams Family theme. Summer could have been Wednesday, Crystal could have been Lurch and Emily would make a great Uncle Fester.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What AssA films vs. what I see:

View attachment 741771

View attachment 741772

I just don’t get Papa Maassive’s hip snap-back cap preference. He’s not a skateboarder or an athlete. And he’s not much of an influencer or style icon.
The weight of him and his moobs will break a skateboard in two..

They'll probably try to copy their business.

Blimey he's ugly inside and out

on a side note: an update on my MIL…
they administered last rites today and took out her breathing tube and shut down the machines. She’s breathing on her own but they don’t know for how long. She briefly opened her eyes and acknowledged that my wife and her brother were in the room. Palliative care was called earlier a plan is in place but she’s too weak to be moved to hospice.
keep my wife and her brother in your 🙏🙏🙏 as my MIL transitions to the next life.
Oh, @derr1117 🥺 I was really hoping that after her surgery Mutti would improve and it's so sad to read this news today. 😥

For those of us who have lived this experience with one or both of our parents, we know and understand what everyone is going thru and wow, there is nothing that anyone can say to make this experience any easier. It is something that once experienced will change people forever. So much so, that just reading your words takes me back to both my mother and father's deaths and what I was feeling/experiencing during their final 24 hours.

There is something equally gut-wrenching but beautiful about holding our parents when they leave this world. The final 24 hours with both of my parents consisted of a one-sided conversation, where I talked, (or my brothers did) told them stories of their lives, reminded them of how much their children loved them, read to both of them, and thanked them for being the best mom/dad/teacher/friend a person could ask for. On some level, I'm certain both of them heard those words. I would like to believe that they left this world feeling the love and support from my brothers and I as we held them, and they took their final breaths.

They were both there for the three of us when we came into this world, and being there for them was necessary, and heartbreaking, and also brought closure in an odd way. It was an honor to be there for them both during their passing.

If you don't know what to say or do, simply give her a hug, tell her you love her, and ask her what you can do to help her.
It will mean so much to her, it will make all the difference in the world, I promise you that.❤

I wish I could have sent this to you in a PM or on or FB or somewhere, other than clogging this thread, but I don't have that option or know how to find it, without looking like a Whimsical stalker :(...so I hope this long post this is ok on here.

Sending big Whimsical hugs and positive vibes your way.
xoxo❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If I hopped on here and saw Lurch dressed as a Princess ya'll would have to call 911 for me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
You know if I were reading these reviews and saw the owners responses I wouldn't go. The fact they are condescending to anyone with less than positive and apparently cyberstalking reviewers... seeing if the Google username matches anyone to ever go there (means nothings... lots of peoples usernames don't match their real names... or even just went there under someone else) ... also seeing where that person lives which is a bit bleeping creepy and who's to say that a reviewer wasn't there visiting... not drove all the way there just
to go to their lame "business."

These people are unprofessional and have no clue how to interact with people. Their entire google review section is a tit show and it has nothing to do with bad reviews but the behavior of the business owners.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Asshat,
True professionals do not respond to criticisms (or perceived but not actual criticisms) with such extreme passive aggressiveness, or like a petulant child. The snarky tone definitely comes through and that is not how competent and successful business owners interact with people.
You say you're doing it to stick up for your employees. BULLSHIT. Complete and total bullshit.
You're responding this way because your ego has been wounded and bruised and you can't let it slide if someone is saying something even remotely negative, on any level, about you on a public forum.
You are only making yourself and your business look bad by responding the way you do. You're driving potential customers away from selfishwrld.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her hands are just all over her face.
Imagine trying to have a conversation with her?
Maybe she's allergic to all the slimelife tit she uses? lol Those products don't do tit for wrinkles, fine lines, discoloration, elasticity, firmness etc... but they can definitely make you itchy as hell! lol

• Haha
I was scrolling through my camera roll deleting old stuff and came upon this. My 19 year old was sitting next to me and goes “MOM!!! What in the world!?!! 😂
I remember this. I laughed so hard the day these were posted. I think my 17 year old daughter thought I'd lost my mind. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.