Fathering Autism #101 Pigcilla needs to photoshop, so she can keep eating all that slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, idk...it might just be a trick of the light and the lower-res cameras they had back then. This post is from back in 2019...her face was fuller before the WLS, which I think helped, but it was still pretty dry with a lot of wrinkling around the eyes/mouth for someone who was still in her 30s at the time.

I don't think the gluttony, drinking, and overall crappy lifestyle are anything new...it's just that back then she was doing it as a coupon-clipping mom who made Sunday football buffalo dip, drank cheap grocery store margarita mixes, and slathered her face in hand lotion before taking her kids down to the neighborhood public pool. Now she's doing it as Priscilla Maass: The Brand with charcuterie boards, flavored coffees, a cocktail mixing machine, and #pleasesponsorme wine that she can drink while sunbathing by her backyard pool and shilling her wax-based MLM makeup.
Oooh you're right. I need one of whatever camera they used for the smooth faced one!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It got dark all of a sudden.
on a side note: an update on my MIL…
they administered last rites today and took out her breathing tube and shut down the machines. She’s breathing on her own but they don’t know for how long. She briefly opened her eyes and acknowledged that my wife and her brother were in the room. Palliative care was called earlier a plan is in place but she’s too weak to be moved to hospice.
keep my wife and her brother in your 🙏🙏🙏 as my MIL transitions to the next life.
You are all in my prayers. My Mom was in palliative care and the whole team caring for her and for me, were angels. Your Mother in Law and your family are in the best hands as she transitions. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok let’s see how long this last. 7:37am
Aaaaannnnd she's wiping her snout in the top picture. Maybe Asshole does this hoping she will see how she could have looked if she would have stuck to her diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
30 mins and still going …
They are in the middle of their morning war - Piggy is hungover and Ass is trying to get Abbie up, bathed, dressed, fed and probably screaming and cussing the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Good luck to anyone getting the remains of Ida...all the rivers surrounding my house are already close to flood stage...as in closing flood gates flood stage. And the ever popular Tornado watch.
So @derr1117 and all the other Jersey crew stay safe along with everyone else
It’s bad here…whole neighborhood where houses are no longer standing. Terrible storm. We were spared where we live but, a town just 30 minutes from us lost everything. Devastating

I hope you're not near Mullica Hill? We are not used to tornadoes of that magnitude in these parts. My prayers are up for those affected. We are 45 minutes north and escaped the major destruction 🙏
About 20 minutes from us…it was unbelievable. So close…poor people lost their homes.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That photoshopped photo of Priszilla is still up on their facebook. :ROFLMAO:

And this lady is my new hero. Let's see what the humpers have to say when they see the photo with the ear cut off lmao.

fb.jpg

Bahahha looks like there's a heated exchange starting off on their FB page, the humpers are seeing the post and trying to twist the logic of our sane tattlers lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah, idk...it might just be a trick of the light and the lower-res cameras they had back then. This post is from back in 2019...her face was fuller before the WLS, which I think helped, but it was still pretty dry with a lot of wrinkling around the eyes/mouth for someone who was still in her 30s at the time.

I don't think the gluttony, drinking, and overall crappy lifestyle are anything new...it's just that back then she was doing it as a coupon-clipping mom who made Sunday football buffalo dip, drank cheap grocery store margarita mixes, and slathered her face in hand lotion before taking her kids down to the neighborhood public pool. Now she's doing it as Priscilla Maass: The Brand with charcuterie boards, flavored coffees, a cocktail mixing machine, and #pleasesponsorme wine that she can drink while sunbathing by her backyard pool and shilling her wax-based MLM makeup.
I agree with all of this. Even in the older vlogs, you could clearly see the lines/wrinkles she has on and around her cheeks, the ones under and around her eyes were still very prominent as well. Her skin still very much had that crepey texture. I think it's definitely a low quality camera not picking up all the fine details or the light washing everything out.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 741198
Princess P surrounded by her new BFFs…
Okay, seriously? I can only imagine the “gift” they will give out…
Also, I wonder if her Selfie Wrld shirt doesn’t fit anymore because if you are making a promotional video of your own company, you don’t wear a stretched out, stripped shirt..
Asa always said that they try to keep their business separate but yet, Priscilla and he was wearing Selfish World shirts in their last few vlogs (for FA and Cilla Stuff). Yet, no shirt worn here?
PS. It looks dead in their A&P… I can only imagine y’all are having to take shifts over because of lack of business. Eventually the red lines will become too much.. I am wondering how much more y’all can run the company in red..
I can’t imagine that Big P paid Mr. Disney for the rights to use his princess images. Hmm, I know a giant mouse that might come a knocking to collect his royalties. 🖤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

And this lady is my new hero. Let's see what the humpers have to say when they see the photo with the ear cut off lmao.

View attachment 741503

Bahahha looks like there's a heated exchange starting off on their FB page, the humpers are seeing the post and trying to twist the logic of our sane tattlers lol!
Lets hear it for Pigs warriors! The #stumphumpers!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 741503

Which thread? Link?

Reactions: 5
I grew up playing softball. I swear she looks like the 3rd base coach sending signals. LMAO
Now why couldn’t she just tell her husband to stop filming…clear crap out of her mouth…and have him start again? Is she that afraid of him? Is she afraid that he would actually leave that part in as well? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.