Fathering Autism #101 Pigcilla needs to photoshop, so she can keep eating all that slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh you're right. I need one of whatever camera they used for the smooth faced one!! :ROFLMAO:
😆 A lot of cameras these days come with an automatic skin-smoothing feature, you can see it on the younger vloggers all the time. I bet Asa's camera has one but he deliberately turns it off when he films Priss.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t imagine that Big P paid Mr. Disney for the rights to use his princess images. Hmm, I know a giant mouse that might come a knocking to collect his royalties. 🖤❤
Disney doesn’t play around with using their name or characters to profit off of without a license. I doubt they have the license because Priscilla went to facebook asking where to hire princesses. They can say it’s a princess party but they can not say the characters are Disney characters without their permission.

Disney actually has a link to report this kind of stuff.

If they were good people and actually promoted and support autistic people, I would not care. But they do everything for personal gain. If someone was trying to profit off them or Abbie, Assa would have a hissy fit. Actually he just did recently when someone made that fake Fathering Autism page.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It got dark all of a sudden.
on a side note: an update on my MIL…
they administered last rites today and took out her breathing tube and shut down the machines. She’s breathing on her own but they don’t know for how long. She briefly opened her eyes and acknowledged that my wife and her brother were in the room. Palliative care was called earlier a plan is in place but she’s too weak to be moved to hospice.
keep my wife and her brother in your 🙏🙏🙏 as my MIL transitions to the next life.
I'm sorry to hear this. I am sure she is aware of her loved ones presence, and appreciates the difficult choices that had to be made. The most powerful act of devotion is letting our loved ones go, and putting their peace ahead of our own sadness and pain. Thinking of you all. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What AssA films vs. what I see:

37A387E8-27F0-4765-A38E-6E820F2B7FD3.png

E7BFB217-DC64-4D30-B8F4-3A2C5EC0AD3E.png

I just don’t get Papa Maassive’s hip snap-back cap preference. He’s not a skateboarder or an athlete. And he’s not much of an influencer or style icon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is what I see --

giphy (17)-min.gif

When he gets all self-righteous and snarky, trying to put the haters in their place:
giphy (47).gif

ezgif-4-16fbd3ebc39d.gif

giphy (15)-min.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like Princess Day was a flop. There are very few children there at the "story hour". What a shame ;) ;) 🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I should have phrased it differently. I have nursed many through WLS and some have died as a result. So you are correct it isnt the easy option. What i should have said was Priscilla and many others see it as a quick fix but fail to see it as a complete lifestyle change and thats when it fails. Sorry if I offended i phrased it wrongly. X
I just wanted to say something...This right here is the reason why I like this site. The nutty leghumpers would NEVER handle even our little differing opinions how we did. Yet, we are "haters"and "bullies". I appreciate your post but you didn't have to rephrase. That's why I said I respected your opinion. If our simple innocuous posts were over on FA, there would be a flurry of nasty back and fourth. They are nuts! ❤

View attachment 741198
Princess P surrounded by her new BFFs…
Okay, seriously? I can only imagine the “gift” they will give out…
Also, I wonder if her Selfie Wrld shirt doesn’t fit anymore because if you are making a promotional video of your own company, you don’t wear a stretched out, stripped shirt..
Asa always said that they try to keep their business separate but yet, Priscilla and he was wearing Selfish World shirts in their last few vlogs (for FA and Cilla Stuff). Yet, no shirt worn here?
PS. It looks dead in their A&P… I can only imagine y’all are having to take shifts over because of lack of business. Eventually the red lines will become too much.. I am wondering how much more y’all can run the company in red..
You'd think she would fix her hair for a promotional vid?!? Or at least brush it. She must have just cleaned the E.Coli 💩 pit. Oops, ballpit!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did JSA do a welcome post for SelfishWlrd???
Noperoonie. Also this made me chuckle a little because I remember a vlog where A&P went to a Bitty & Beau's...and A talked about what a great business it was, and I believe he said he wanted to open one in Jax? So why didn't they? Well, probably because it had no connection to Priscilla's pyramid scheme...and they likely couldn't have met the financial requirements anyway. I think they only reason they qualified to work with SelfieWRLD was because it's a fly-by-night poorly planned mess, much like the Maasses themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They just do every. single. thing. wrong.
So they had to pay 3 princesses for 2 hours. And however many employees they had. And had 5 or 6 kids - that's $120. Those princesses seem like actual people that do this for a living, not just like Summer, Crystal and Emily doing DIY costumes and posing for pics. There is no way they DIDN'T lose money with this venture. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.