Fathering Autism #101 Pigcilla needs to photoshop, so she can keep eating all that slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight’s Vlog- Changes Being Made-Autism Communication AAC.
1. AssHat says he got his wisdom tooth(meaning 1) and he doesn’t feel anything yet, so he’s going to vlog until he doesn’t feel good.
2. Thilla says shes proud of her husband for finally going and getting it checked out. It’s the pot calling the kettle black because Thilla baby, have you looked in the mirror? Or stepped on a scale? Or even drove by a doctors office to see how your health and hygiene is going?? No okay
3. Her phone gets more attention than food at this point lol. She can’t even hold a conversation. Just a “mhmm”
4. Who’s the random black lady sitting at the desk in their home “office” most likely someone who didn’t want to be on camera, but AssHat follows only his set of rules.
5. “I would never want that done to me” in reference to uploading a video of him under gas saying something stupid. Hahaha you’re funny Ass, wonder how Abbie, Thilla, Isaiah, SummersEve or literally anybody in frame feels.
6. Abbie had another pool shower I’m guessing.. and with SummersEve.. yayyyy(not)
I couldn’t finish the vlog because I had to go purchase a car at the dealership.. and that was way more important.
Ohhh I’m backkkkk
7. SPONTANEOUS WAVE ??? Yeah right lmaooo Asa... she waved before he even said bye lmaooo. Prompted before the camera turned on or is it just because it’s something she knows to do at this point before they drive off? Hmm...
8. The gate was open because AssHat was saying bye to Abbie and Thilla, he sees Maverick, and ask “Where’s Sandie” at this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if Abbie really did go out to summers room and get that candle
9. “So she’s not requesting inappropriate things at the wrong time” you mean like Zaxbys, Dunkin, Cookie, Cart, and music? Am I missing a couple???
10. AssHat should be losing some calories from walking back and forth in almost every single vlog, cause whewww I know I get tired watching him do it.
11. Was this a ad sponsored video because AssHat mention the medicine app, twice.
More walking around pretending to look busy. Instead of Austim Communication, it should’ve been Assa’a Communication. He sure can ramble.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ohhh I’m backkkkk
7. SPONTANEOUS WAVE ??? Yeah right lmaooo Asa... she waved before he even said bye lmaooo. Prompted before the camera turned on or is it just because it’s something she knows to do at this point before they drive off? Hmm...
8. The gate was open because AssHat was saying bye to Abbie and Thilla, he sees Maverick, and ask “Where’s Sandie” at this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if Abbie really did go out to summers room and get that candle
9. “So she’s not requesting inappropriate things at the wrong time” you mean like Zaxbys, Dunkin, Cookie, Cart, and music? Am I missing a couple???
10. AssHat should be losing some calories from walking back and forth in almost every single vlog, cause whewww I know I get tired watching him do it.
11. Was this a ad sponsored video because AssHat mention the medicine app, twice.
More walking around pretending to look busy. Instead of Austim Communication, it should’ve been Assa’a Communication. He sure can ramble.
We found the missing Peloton, it is in the boudoir of the Asshats.

Oh! There your are! Presenting Crystal as a princess:

View attachment 742510
Thank you!! Lurch is far daintier than The Beast 😂 😂 😂 😂

Holy duck!!!! LMAO!!!

View attachment 742509

OMG!! Ha! I Love it!
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick!! That is so disturbingly funny 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I swear I saw a glimpse of some black woman in the office. Am I going crazy? If not, who is she?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210902-212138~2.png

Yes Alysa, great suggestion, that would give her a sense of independence but you see, the massholes are 1. Too selfish and lazy and 2. they don't want Abbie to have a sense of independence. That would mean they can't control the content and without content they don't get paid.
It's all about the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I would imagine Sweet Girl associates most cart rides (I always hear this in the programmed voice now) with food. But AssA said “No Food.” So clearly Big P is carrying No Food! 🙄

View attachment 740834

Holding you and your family in my Divine Mercy prayers tonight. Praying that your mother-in-law has a peaceful transition. ❤

A little cat fight in Lipshit Mama Land: One woman called out Big P for looking over 40. Big P felt she didn’t look over 40. Then the accuser adds a highly filtered photo to reveal her own 47 years young face. 🙄🤣

View attachment 740848

View attachment 740850
We all look like models when our picture is taken with a Costco size jar of Vaseline slathered all over the lens

He just looks like he'd smell....they all do....like they have their own, unique unpleasant odor. Even Summer - hence all the crotch digging.

You are correct!! She was SO very giddy over the thought of getting 40% off that she zoomed her face in the camera and whispered FORTY PERCENT 🤦‍♀️
Bonus footage of her (not so pearly white) chicklets up close! ... 🤭😂😂😂

View attachment 741856

View attachment 741893

View attachment 741894View attachment 741863
68216A73-105B-411C-91B8-3F742D02C39F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I swear I saw a glimpse of some black woman in the office. Am I going crazy? If not, who is she?!
I recognized the individual as a SelfishWrld employee. Perhaps going over scheduling, events, or payroll. I think she is second in command to GM Sherry.

Reactions: 14
Finally spotted the only been used once Peloton in the bedroom corner.
She can use that to work on while she is exercising. Thats what that bike is for. All she does is stare at her damn phone all day so she can do the same with the screen on the bike.

Reactions: 20
Everyone excuse my language, because I actually despise the word I'm about to use, but Asa- have a seat you pussy.
On Aug 16th I had ALL of my teeth pulled. 26 teeth. (Minus 4 wisdom and 2 others that were pulled years ago)
I too was wide awake, and drove myself home. And he's bragging about not needing a vicodin after one extraction?! We've long suspected, but now we know....he has no balls at all. Man up Asshat.

(**And since I'd be curious- I did not have my teeth pulled due to decay. I had two traumatic accidents at age 27 and 30. Broken jaw's and many many broken teeth both times. At the time I felt 30 was too young for dentures, which was actually recommended to me but I was too vain. Crowns do not last forever though and the past few years I have had to have several replaced and more were heading that way. Now at age 50- also due to those accidents and aging, I have serious spinal issues and need several surgeries. The surgeon was worried about my teeth- all those crowns and old bone breaks are visible in CAT scans and MRI'S. I had no idea that teeth are even a concern for certain major surgeries but apparently our teeth are excellent portals for infection. In short, I would have to once again go through removing and replacing all those crowns- 19 btw!- before I could have my first surgery on my neck, C4-C7. I have been in agony for months and can hardly function. Epidurals did nothing to help. By removing my teeth and getting immediate dentures I was quickly approved for my cervical surgery, and Im on the countdown- Sept 21st. It was the easiest decision I've made in ages!! It was not pleasant at all but I am glad I no longer have to worry about the hassle and expense and pain of dental work anymore after so many years. They did try to talk me into a shade of white (teeth) so bright that I would blind anyone looking directly at me and likely terrify dogs and small children, but thats a story for another day! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Oh and Asa- I didnt need vicodin either. Wanna arm wrestle? 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just a thought, but wouldn’t it be something if that black woman sitting in the office was the employee that josh says was fired from selfish world and they are trying to “fix” the situation with a monetary reward if she stays quiet! How much could keep you quiet?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a thought, but wouldn’t it be something if that black woman sitting in the office was the employee that josh says was fired from selfish world and they are trying to “fix” the situation with a monetary reward if she stays quiet! How much could keep you quiet?
Honestly wouldn't take much. Not for me anyway. Josh is no better than the Maasholes. Also Ass and P aren't that important.

I doubt the person in the video was a random ex employee they are giving hush money to. Too easy to just discredit them without using money anyway.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.