Fathering Autism #101 Pigcilla needs to photoshop, so she can keep eating all that slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, @derr1117 🥺 I was really hoping that after her surgery Mutti would improve and it's so sad to read this news today. 😥

For those of us who have lived this experience with one or both of our parents, we know and understand what everyone is going thru and wow, there is nothing that anyone can say to make this experience any easier. It is something that once experienced will change people forever. So much so, that just reading your words takes me back to both my mother and father's deaths and what I was feeling/experiencing during their final 24 hours.

There is something equally gut-wrenching but beautiful about holding our parents when they leave this world. The final 24 hours with both of my parents consisted of a one-sided conversation, where I talked, (or my brothers did) told them stories of their lives, reminded them of how much their children loved them, read to both of them, and thanked them for being the best mom/dad/teacher/friend a person could ask for. On some level, I'm certain both of them heard those words. I would like to believe that they left this world feeling the love and support from my brothers and I as we held them, and they took their final breaths.

They were both there for the three of us when we came into this world, and being there for them was necessary, and heartbreaking, and also brought closure in an odd way. It was an honor to be there for them both during their passing.

If you don't know what to say or do, simply give her a hug, tell her you love her, and ask her what you can do to help her.
It will mean so much to her, it will make all the difference in the world, I promise you that.❤

I wish I could have sent this to you in a PM or on or FB or somewhere, other than clogging this thread, but I don't have that option or know how to find it, without looking like a Whimsical stalker :(...so I hope this long post this is ok on here.

Sending big Whimsical hugs and positive vibes your way.
xoxo❤
thank you. for your kind words. My wife is doing ok as she’s always been everybody’s go to. She helped her grandparents when they were ill. She helped me through my own fathers death. I think me just keeping the house together along with taking care of the child while she runs back n forth to the hospital helps her a lot.
Barbara was battling dementia as well and the dementia and sepsis made it too much for her to recover. Jen (my wife) said while her oxygen is below 50 her hear is beating strong maybe too strong so, it’s so hard to predict. I think Jen and her brother want off this roller coaster. I know barb hears when Jen and her brother are there. Jason (Jen’s brother) had to scream at her today to see if she would open her eyes and react but, he got nothing. Jen said it will hit her the most when the casket goes into the ground.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
They did not but Bitty and Beau’s is a world’s difference from Selife Wrld.

They actually stick to inclusively hiring those with intellectual disabilities and special needs.

“The original Beau’s Coffee opened January 2016. The original shop was run by 19 employees with intellectual and developmental disabilities.”

They actually did a vlog of them visiting it. Once again they made it all about themselves and Abbie. One of the workers gave them a “Future Employee” pin for Abbie and that was their main focus. They didn’t talk about the organization much. Assa actually called it “Diddy and Beau’s”.

When was this Biddy & Beau vlog they did? Priscilla was huge, hugging and puffing as she waddled along trying to keep up with Asa.

Reactions: 8
The pictures are still up on FB.
I think Asshat has left them up on purpose! He is probably enjoying watching his humpers to fight it out!
He is suck a D1€¢!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here is tonight's vlog --

Asshat is SUCH a control freak that he refused to be put under to get his wisdom tooth out just in case Cilla or Summer decided to film him being all loopy from the anesthesia and possibly saying some dumb tit.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Asshat is SUCH a control freak that he refused to be put under to get his wisdom tooth out just in case Cilla or Summer decided to film him being all loopy from the anesthesia and possibly saying some dumb tit.
All this vlog proves is that Abbie is capable of sitting still and getting her hair done. I never bought the whole she’s too fidgety to get her hair done.

I don’t even know why he discusses following up on her communication. They aren’t going to implement anything. Abbie has been pressing the same buttons since they started the vlog. He says that maybe she is doing what the leghumpers have been saying, which is telling him what she did for the day and not actually requesting something. Either way it doesn’t matter and I don’t think that’s what shes doing.

Abbie’s communication is extremely lacking. She could be so much further than where she is. The speech therapists, school officials and all these people that keep writing these reports are just going in circles at this point. Assa and Priscilla don’t care. He just blabs on about what they should be doing that they don’t do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh, @derr1117 🥺 I was really hoping that after her surgery Mutti would improve and it's so sad to read this news today. 😥

For those of us who have lived this experience with one or both of our parents, we know and understand what everyone is going thru and wow, there is nothing that anyone can say to make this experience any easier. It is something that once experienced will change people forever. So much so, that just reading your words takes me back to both my mother and father's deaths and what I was feeling/experiencing during their final 24 hours.

There is something equally gut-wrenching but beautiful about holding our parents when they leave this world. The final 24 hours with both of my parents consisted of a one-sided conversation, where I talked, (or my brothers did) told them stories of their lives, reminded them of how much their children loved them, read to both of them, and thanked them for being the best mom/dad/teacher/friend a person could ask for. On some level, I'm certain both of them heard those words. I would like to believe that they left this world feeling the love and support from my brothers and I as we held them, and they took their final breaths.

They were both there for the three of us when we came into this world, and being there for them was necessary, and heartbreaking, and also brought closure in an odd way. It was an honor to be there for them both during their passing.

If you don't know what to say or do, simply give her a hug, tell her you love her, and ask her what you can do to help her.
It will mean so much to her, it will make all the difference in the world, I promise you that.❤

I wish I could have sent this to you in a PM or on or FB or somewhere, other than clogging this thread, but I don't have that option or know how to find it, without looking like a Whimsical stalker :(...so I hope this long post this is ok on here.

Sending big Whimsical hugs and positive vibes your way.
xoxo❤
Even though my mom was unresponsive, I believe she heard what was said. My husband assured her he would take good care of me. It wasn't long after that she took her last breath. ❤
Ah, but the Maass saga continues on... the often sad realities of life have yet to hit them!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

So basically Abby is driving them crazy at school with....cart ride, swing, cart ride, swing, Chipotle, swing...hence separate devices.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She was quiet and still getting her hair done because she was drugged into oblivion to go to the doctor with only Cilla.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow.. those Humpers are on it!! The very nerve talking about me having a Peppa Pig nose! 🐽. I die!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tonight’s Vlog- Changes Being Made-Autism Communication AAC.
1. AssHat says he got his wisdom tooth(meaning 1) and he doesn’t feel anything yet, so he’s going to vlog until he doesn’t feel good.
2. Thilla says shes proud of her husband for finally going and getting it checked out. It’s the pot calling the kettle black because Thilla baby, have you looked in the mirror? Or stepped on a scale? Or even drove by a doctors office to see how your health and hygiene is going?? No okay
3. Her phone gets more attention than food at this point lol. She can’t even hold a conversation. Just a “mhmm”
4. Who’s the random black lady sitting at the desk in their home “office” most likely someone who didn’t want to be on camera, but AssHat follows only his set of rules.
5. “I would never want that done to me” in reference to uploading a video of him under gas saying something stupid. Hahaha you’re funny Ass, wonder how Abbie, Thilla, Isaiah, SummersEve or literally anybody in frame feels.
6. Abbie had another pool shower I’m guessing.. and with SummersEve.. yayyyy(not)
I couldn’t finish the vlog because I had to go purchase a car at the dealership.. and that was way more important.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She was quiet and still getting her hair done because she was drugged into oblivion to go to the doctor with only Cilla.
Exactly. And it’s obvious when Abbie hasn’t honked in a whole minute worth of the video.

Reactions: 15
What kind of tranquilizer was Abbie on in this vlog tonight? JFC, she was out of it. I guess the new respite worker was sitting in the office area and didn't want to be filmed but Sphincter-Face just couldn't help himself and had to get her in the vlog.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.