Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know the radfords but I assumed they're not unapologetic racists ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Port Lympe used to be the best deal in Kent - it was about £80 for a family of 4 for the whole year. That included everything, no booking safaris or paying extra. It’s just silly money now.

The chocolate lady posted about PL 6 days ago so who knows when they actually went.

Also wtf is a #pressinvite? Who cares that a small chocolate company took Sly to the zoo? I can’t imagine Ok! is picking that up any time soon.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Port Lympe used to be the best deal in Kent - it was about £80 for a family of 4 for the whole year. That included everything, no booking safaris or paying extra. It’s just silly money now.

The chocolate lady posted about PL 6 days ago so who knows when they actually went.

Also wtf is a #pressinvite? Who cares that a small chocolate company took Sly to the zoo? I can’t imagine Ok! is picking that up any time soon.
Eewww did he say it was a press invite. This is usually what beggy influencers do when they blagged/begged something for free but don’t want to say that so they try and look all important and say they’ve been invited by the press 🤣 #cringe! No, you were invited by a small scale chocolate company who is using you for exposure.

Glen always used to use #prinvite anywhere She went. Utterly cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just me but it drives me mad when people treat twins as a collective entity- 'the twins', 'the twinnies'.
Ffs, they are two separate people not a marvel of nature.
Bit late replying to this one, but I do agree with this for children (twins) in real life situations. I use actual names almost all of the time.

On here, I do refer to the youngest Hooper children as "the twins". I don't like to use their names, and even using their first initials doesn't always feel right to me. "The twins" seems the easiest way to differentiate them from the two older children and avoids confusion. So I will probably continue to use "twins" on here rather than "the two youngest" or whatever.

Reactions: 10
Ah it makes sense that it was a chocolate company that sponsored the trip. Think the Aspinall Foundation got burnt by influencers a few years ago, gifted a lot of stays but then found the influencers won’t so eager to share any posts after their trip was finished about their conservation work.

Simon being one of them.

And likely lost a lot of customers like me who fumed at the rocketing cost of annual passes, paired with extra cost for safari, all whilst the influencer beggars were gifted ££££ stays

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh dear a bit of an incident at the animal park
Clemmie with a face like thunder
Is that Clemmie's mother? They look similar and have the same taste in glasses and earrings!

Why on earth would that clip with the child reaching out to the giraffe (a big no-no), and Clemmie with a face like a slapped arse, make the final cut in his reel, especially when it's an #ad?

Reactions: 15
Isn’t there like 20 kids in that family too?
22 including baby #17 Alfie who passed away.

I’ve already heard of this brand. His #AD 🤣really doesn’t make me want to buy it. Why not show the girls opening and eating it?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Off topic, but had a slow day in work and ended up down the rabbit hole of Glen's TV debut from many years ago. My god it was awful to watch, what a manipulative, nasty woman! Her true colours really shined through there

Reactions: 8

I’ve already heard of this brand. His #AD 🤣really doesn’t make me want to buy it. Why not show the girls opening and eating it?
Tbf I'm glad he's not uploading a video of his children (for once) eating for all the sickos to download and share. Wish I could wrap all these influencers kids up in cotton wool and protect them from the constant exploitation their parents put them through by using them for content!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Christ, I’m sure he got older as I flicked those pics. He’s aging at a rate of knots these days. He looks about 70!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He looks dreadful. Besides the facial injuries, there's no colour in his face at all.

It legit looks like he's done the ad with an old age filter on.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven’t watched the stories on his Insta but from those screenshots, I did initially think it was some sort of pre Halloween costume thing. He looks dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has he tried to cover up his injuries using foundation and face powder?

He won't need a Halloween mask.

• Haha
I can’t understand it as his siblings both look absolutely fine for their age so it’s not even a genetic thing nor nurture?

Considering he’s very obsessive over food and exercise I’m amazed he’s allowed his face to get this bad. Dead @ covered in dust though 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would recommend a full medical check up for him with that skin color, especially around liver and kidney function

• Wow
Imagine being that chocolate company and THAT is the advert you get 😆

grumpy family and photos/videos of his buggered face 😆

(serves them right for not doing their research and seeing the racism!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.