Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meaning what exactly ? Females wouldn't abandon their kids but males would? I'm SO tired of his constant stereotyping.
It makes a lot of sense that a quarter of his audience answer in the way you’d expect child murderers to as all of them are too thick and horrible to object to how he exploits his children for content.

Now he’s onto ghastly prank videos like all the US family accounts, several of which have been unveiled as child abusers. Those poor poor children, he is scum. Doesn’t deserve kids, sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Meaning what exactly ? Females wouldn't abandon their kids but males would? I'm SO tired of his constant stereotyping.
24% openly saying they'd abandon their children in favour of their partner. WOW.

Imagine being his eldest two and reading that from your father.

Disgusting stereotyping too as you say.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry to be a m*msnet Pearl clutcher but that image really upsets me, and knowing he’d have been behind it with his tit Google phone in hand grinning at what was about to unfold absolutely breaks my heart. I know there are lots of us on this thread who have gone through various fertility journeys and suffered losses, I’m so incredibly lucky to have my little girl I can’t imagine ever intentionally upsetting her, even worse so for content. It actually makes me well up a bit to think of that child realising they are the butt of a joke, for what? Some free tit batteries or a CBD discount code or free grass that’ll be the temperature of molten lava come July? He is actually horrific and his face is as clapped as his soul.

Also comforting your child with food or limiting it as punishment is going to fast track them to an eating disorder, it’s as if he’s not even thought to care about how he parents, ever? I hate him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Wait a sec, do you mean the one with the crisps? That wasn't the Hooper children but a different account with twins - I was drawing parallels and thought I'd been clear. Apologies.

For what it's worth I was welling up a bit too when I watched it, and that almost never happens with me. Just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The irony of FOD moaning about YouTubers doing "stupid pranks" & their content "rotting the brain" 😆.
At least Mr Beast has a social conscience. He also comes across as a very decent bloke & isn't at all materialistic. Unlike a certain other social media personality...

Reactions: 11
Wait a sec, do you mean the one with the crisps? That wasn't the Hooper children but a different account with twins - I was drawing parallels and thought I'd been clear. Apologies.

For what it's worth I was welling up a bit too when I watched it, and that almost never happens with me. Just awful.
Omg sorry my love I had believed it was him and was fewmin!! Still abhorrent but glad he’s not doing it for his landfill chic garden!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kim K got a fine for £1 million for pushing crypto without disclosing it was a #AD.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He said he injured himself on someone else’s head, wonder if they are ok or if he even checked on them?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just me but it drives me mad when people treat twins as a collective entity- 'the twins', 'the twinnies'.
Ffs, they are two separate people not a marvel of nature.

Reactions: 12
Omg sorry my love I had believed it was him and was fewmin!! Still abhorrent but glad he’s not doing it for his landfill chic garden!!
I'm sorry too, I was probably not clear enough but I was a bit conflictected about giving them "airtime" so I cropped out the account details and didn't name them. I can see how it looked like the Hooper twins in the screencap.

I thought about it a bit more and have now posted the video link (under a content warning spoiler), not here but on the Child Labour Laws thread. I'd rather speak out than be silent, and it's no good if people can't see what I'm talking about.

I do still blame Simon and Clemmie, and parents like them, for being the first ones to really popularise and monetise child content (yes, you can argue Clemmie posted less of the children on the MOD account, but she continues to enable it).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree - she was, and still is, complicit in over sharing their lives. You wouldn’t know I have kids from my social media. They’re not old enough to make an informed choice, so I don’t share them. Same as don’t let them engage in other harmful behaviour. I just don’t get how oversharing children became so normalised.

• Heart
He says in his insta story while pointing at the information board: "It says here that gorillas live in family groups usually consisting of one man and multiple females" (my emphasis in bold). He goes on to say he knows how that gorilla feels.

Except that's not what it said on the board, is it, Simon?

Obviously, we get the joke he was trying to make, but it's misogynistic to use "men" and "females" in the same context. One is the proper term for an adult male human, the other is an adjective denoting a sex in any species.

The joke would have worked without humanising just the male gorilla (the "man"), or if he'd humanised both.

But we know in his world men are men, and women/girls are reduced in any way possible.

From the Aspinall Foundation / Port Lympne website:

Website.jpg

Simon's interpretation (but he was right about one thing):
misogynistic.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He says in his insta story while pointing at the information board: "It says here that gorillas live in family groups usually consisting of one man and multiple females" (my emphasis in bold). He goes on to say he knows how that gorilla feels.

Except that's not what it said on the board, is it, Simon?

Obviously, we get the joke he was trying to make, but it's misogynistic to use "men" and "females" in the same context. One is the proper term for an adult male human, the other is an adjective denoting a sex in any species.

The joke would have worked without humanising just the male gorilla (the "man"), or if he'd humanised both.

But we know in his world men are men, and women/girls are reduced in any way possible.

From the Aspinall Foundation / Port Lympne website:
View attachment 1629923

Simon's interpretation (but he was right about one thing):
View attachment 1629926
You’d get more sense from a gorilla than him!

I just looked and it’s £191 for 7 people to go on a safari at Port Lymphe - not as pricey as I actually expected! Still baffles me that a relatively small chocolate brand would choose them to invite!

Presume Glen looked so miserable as she’d rather be presenting a fashion slot on Lorraine (soz love - Candice is doing that!) than spending time with her kids!

Reactions: 8
Meanwhile the Radfords have managed to go to Disney Florida twice in one year and been gifted a hot tub. 🤪

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.