Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be seriously concerned if my kid asked me this question.
Content / trigger warning for social services and child abuse / homicide I suppose ☹☹

Agreed and tbh this reminds me those horrible spate of child murders that happened during lockdown where the biological parent “chose” the abusive non bio parent they were partnered with and the poor children subsequently died from the catastrophic culmination of months/years of abuse. Star Hobson, Arthur Labinjo-Hughes, Logan Mwangi, the list is endless. Even Bernadette Walker who was a much older child but was murdered by her step father after disclosing that he was abusing her to her mum, but the mum made the choice of the partner and look what happened. Anyone who’s answering partner wants looking at by social services or the police as their child is at serious risk - I’d honestly forego my actual eyeballs, hands, face, and limbs to remain with my child and any parent who wouldn’t doesn’t deserve them, sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s turned those twins into psychos
I feel so, so sad for them. How insecure an attachment must you have from your parents for that to even be a thought in a 6 year old’s head, much less something you ask them for reassurance on? Heartbreaking, I’m not even being am dram or critical because of who it was but I would honestly go to the HV/GP to get a referral to child mental health services.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ugh. Surely a child would need to be fundamentally insecure to even think of such a question? (If they really did ask).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ugh. Surely a child would need to be fundamentally insecure to even think of such a question? (If they really did ask).
My first thought (as with most things he says) are I don’t believe they even said that! He’s going for the kids hate their parents (and hence love holiday clubs) angle at the moment to try and get engagement from fellow wanky parents. I do not believe his 6 year olds asked him this.

Reactions: 18
I don't think one of the twins asked that question. If they did then there is a serious problem, but I imagine he just made it up for engagement.

• Sad
Cross posted with you @heretoreaditall2019!

Why is he talking about the twins as if they're a combined entity, saying "they" asked him the question? Do they really talk to him using "we" and "us" all the time and ask questions completely in sync?

Even if the whole thing was made up, I can't fathom that his made-up response was "we're not playing this game anymore" rather than reassuring his children?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree that it is unlikely that children asked that, but if they did, it will be because something triggered it. Maybe something has happened to friends in school, or they have overheard something at home, or they have been looking at his instagram account where he alternately wishes for separation from his wife then his children.

Reactions: 8
IF they said it it could only be due to them hearing one of their marital spats or perhaps they overheard one of his many posts where he slags them off

and we all know the answer he would have neither wife nor kids he’d piss off with his hockey stick and bicycle

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This account appeared on my discover feed yesterday. I know this isn't the Hooper twins, but we've seen the same on the FOD account - exploiting children's distress and emotions for attention on social media.

It seems to be a theme for this family to treat their twins unequally to see how they'll react and if they'll share. In this case, one twin was given a much smaller portion of crisps. The one with fewer crisps stared hauntingly into the camera and began to quietly cry. They filled up her bowl but she refused all of it and was clearly upset. The caption says she was given a lollipop after to make her happy 🙄

The only explanation for this child/twin exploitation content appearing on my feed is that I've looked at FOD's account (I don't follow him). Obviously the fact that I clicked on it makes me part of the f*cking problem which I hate, but calling this bullshit out on Tattle seems a better option than just ignoring it (or reporting the post, which will have precisely zero effect).

Twins.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
There’s some sort irony of FOD yammering on about the twins watching what sounds like YouTube influencers/families like it’s the worst thing in human history as he continually tries to figure out ways to sell himself and his family for free bikes and Christmas ornaments on IG.

I bet he wishes they’d gone the YouTube route way back when. Imagine the views an Alice mea culpa on there could have gotten them!

Also, 863k.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s some sort irony of FOD yammering on about the twins watching what sounds like YouTube influencers/families like it’s the worst thing in human history as he continually tries to figure out ways to sell himself and his family for free bikes and Christmas ornaments on IG.

I bet he wishes they’d gone the YouTube route way back when. Imagine the views an Alice mea culpa on there could have gotten them!

Also, 863k.
I personally think they should have tried to crack youtube too.The usual "come shop with me". "Twins birthday party shopping ".

They'd have made money from all of the AD revenue too.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.