Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most recent agressive grid post about a poorly child is exceptionally cruel. 14 comments in 2 hours says it all...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
22 including baby #17 Alfie who passed away.

I’ve already heard of this brand. His #AD 🤣really doesn’t make me want to buy it. Why not show the girls opening and eating it?
E979BAB9-0B11-4F46-9FC7-9684ADBCFF4D.jpeg

Just makes me think of the Home Alone baddie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm just going to put a reminder here as I know he will read this : you dont have to have children if you don't want to ! If you wanted a quiet, free bachelor life all you had to do was not deciding having children. Once they're here they're your responsibility and please remember that they didn't ask to be here, you did !
It's awful how clearly he resent them for everything.
Also can we talk about white privilege here once again: imagine a black dad on Instagram looking like he was beaten up, being so mad at his children with crazy eyes like this. How would that go?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Complaining about trying to work while a child is sick, but manages to find time to script, film, edit and subtitle a video, as well as compose a lengthy caption.

And what the hell do they do with their flannels in that that family, that makes them all stink of ass? 😳

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hands up whose kitchen would never look IMMACULATE while there is a sick child in the house?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Older photo pre rugby player attack used.

One day that child won’t even come to his bed anymore looking for him to provide comfort.

Hope the girls do see all of these posts.
Axa is right, a big part of his disturbing personal appearance is the absolute lack of any colour. Here at least you can see pinky undertones whereas now he really does look like the ghost of Christmas yet to come??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well spotted with the older photo @rainbowlemon

Not everyone will know it's an old photo. They'll think he was doing a photo session in bed with his sick child (which I don't think would be beyond him, sadly). It's bad enough that his child wanted comfort and he was thinking content.

IMO, no need to be posting about this at all. They're almost 7 and are at school. This sort of thing should be private.

Reactions: 10
As someone who lives with actual insomnia, I can assure Sly that he will survive. His one crappy night is really nothing on days at a time of an hour.

But yeah, way to make it clear how much you resent the kid! I wonder at what point in the night he started planning that crappy video for content…my guess would be 2am.

I also don’t like “owner of a child.” We don’t own our kids, we raise them. What a weird way to refer to parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just rewatched the safari video… the way Clemmie slaps the girl’s hands out of the way with the giraffe 😯

And the grumpy look on her face! She is mad! And those are the good bits of her that made it to the video…..

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Really uncomfortable with the phrase "being the owner of a child" that he's used in that post. Anyone else would say parent, father etc, but his view of the girls as a commodity and a source of income never switches off does it?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I do not get all these crawling followers that give it “LOL CRYING LAUGHING.” “Omg so relatable so funny.”

As a parent I enjoy a bit of parenting humour. A good meme does the trick. But he hasn’t got a funny bone in his body - I don’t get it. I don’t get the appeal whatsoever. He just is not funny at all. And his long winded attempts at humour just fall flat - poor grammar, drawn out - and just NOT FUNNY. He is passive aggressive, derogatory to women and children, arrogant, decrepit, and constantly looks like he is covered in dust.

DOWN WITH SIMON HOOPER, GET THAT twit CANCELLED.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine booking him off his talent agency's promo photo to be a face of your brand... and ending up with this as the final piece

BaitAndSwitch.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I’m just now in a place where I don’t believe much he says and he makes it all up for content. I’m sure his kids get sick as all kids do but I doubt it was this week…it’s another one of his hard done by parent posts to try and get engagement.

Using language like he is the ‘owner’ of the child is him trying to be funny but he just fails every time!

Reactions: 8
I don't get it either @infragram. I do think a lot of the "cry laughing" type reactions are fake, but all I see is a moany, resentful old man who only manages to muster up any positive energy for things that don't involve his children (e.g. his cycling, his child-free holidays).

It's not even like his poor content concepts are mitigated by good presentation and creativity. Even after all this time, his photography, filming and post-production haven't shown any signs of improvement and they weren't anything special to begin with.

A teenager who's into film-making could have put together a much more interesting and appealing 30-second reel of a day at Port Lympne.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.