Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Things Simon SHOULD be worrying about:

(p.s. there's room for a few more if anyone wants to suggest others!)

FODworries.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Imagine booking him off his talent agency's promo photo to be a face of your brand... and ending up with this as the final piece

BaitAndSwitch.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I put ol' dusty head Simon into Google Lens and I can't stop laughing at what it thinks are the matches 😂

5F3F5F80-1E51-4545-BAD2-445FC586EA77.jpeg

79A3C0A2-64A6-4F3B-B85F-F3E276E5E243.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Runninggirl

Says it all that his mother would rather go on a silent retreat than spend time with him for his birthday😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
1: I spend too much time alone: is this after the hockey, cycling competitions, fabulous holidays, extended family etc etc

2: am I present enough for my girls: well you’ve screwed every second of their childhood for every penny you can through social media, I imagine a break from you would be wonderful

3: I bury my feelings and don’t talk enough: when have you ever buried the constant irritation you feel with your children then flip flop to they are the bestest thing ever, when do you ever shut up

4: my confidence is a mask: being a smug cunt isn’t hidden behind any mask, your vanity is breathtaking

5: can I still support my family financially: wank off, wanker, you’ve been on a fantastic holiday, palmed off the kids for hours and hours a day only to come home and off you go again spend spend spend just fucking fuck off

6: sometimes I feel stuck in my life: what? Hobbies, lovely home, sexy ( to you) wife, 4 children, sausages dogs x 2, money, travel, published author, free trip for you and your equally smug mate to the F1

7: I’m worried about being made redundant: you are probably okay I mean if they haven’t got rid of you by now with your tone deaf approach to life then what would it take 🤔

so yeah fuck off you ungrateful prick

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Rosieee

VIP Member
I know what Simon is : he's of average intelligence and average athletic skills yet his parents saw him as the 7th wonder of world "brightest, most intelligent, strongest". He spent his entire childhood believing this yet struggled to be extraordinary because he was not. He resent that and feel the world should see him the way his parents does even if he literally have nothing to offer. That's my 2 cents in psychology for today 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Axatogrind

VIP Member
This doesn't really add up, in particular the bit about staying silent for "months" with worry about:
  • cost of living increases (did that really impact them to a great degree months ago?)
  • the threat of redundancy (two months ago according to him, around the time of the MW holiday/childcare)
  • big jump in mortgage (seems odd - what exactly happened there if it was months ago when rates were still low?)
  • getting less and less sleep (yet he was flogging sleep drops earlier this year and claiming they worked for him).
WeBelieveYou.png

How convenient Clemmie "saw he was stressed" about finances in the short gap between their extravagent spending in Copenhagen (extra flight*, £100-£200 meals per night, drinks, multiple shopping sprees) and World Mental Health Day. Because as others have indicated, even if their flights and accom were pre-booked, their spending pattern on the Copenhagen trip sure as hell wasn't that of a couple on a small budget.

Even if they're feeling the pinch, they have scope and assets that so many people in desperate situations can only dream about. And don't even get me started on the whole "am I present enough for my girls?" and "I spend too much time on my own" thing, because that's a whole different rant. Lol.

* He was prepared on the spot to pay for an extra flight without any knowledge of whether that would cost £100, £500 or possibly even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Influencers:

"We spend HOURS every day doing this FOR YOU, it's much more than a full time job, we're doing this almost 24/7, you have no idea how much work is involved"

Also influencers:

"Oh we only spend a few minutes on it a day"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Jeez, imagine you’re a nice normal polite Japanese waiter and this dusty swivel-eyed corpse person is bellowing MOSHI MOSHI ARIGATO in your face whist brandishing his pretend-free Google pixel phone at you.

You’d be forgiven for shoving him face-first into a bowl of hot ramen.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

EddieBeds

VIP Member
Winning thread title by @BlairWaldorf86!

Brief, unordered recap - please add anything I've missed!

Having four children is hard work, especially after you've saved for two years for a 'real' holiday so lets bung em all in holiday club 24/7. Sorry FOD it was only around 9hrs per day wasn't it? The Hoopers all went on holiday and the kids were shipped off to kids club. Also whinged about the weight of luggage (karma was waiting in the wings) and added a bit of misogyny in for added measure.

Sly implied the second week of the holiday was discounted but unclear whether said holiday was actually part of paid partnership or FOD dreaming up #spon content. Once again flouting the ASA rules.

The highlight of the last thread and an early Christmas presents for us trolls.... Slymon and Glen had barely got back from one holiday before they jetted off for their anniversary. Well Glen made it to Denmark on the original flight - Slymon broke the luggage rules re Smart Luggage and instead of taking responsibility blamed the airline for keeping everyone onboard safe. Slymon was so distraught that he created some content around it, including the cringe inducing kicking of his own luggage.

We were treated to several too many montages of Glen's 'fashion' choices and another sniveling post declaring his love about Clemmie.

Amazingly FOD had his 40th birthday, and not as we all thought his 60th.

FOD started giving out financial advise - it was very questionable.

Axa shared more insightful bits of Fod's book including how he'd go to bed with a bottle between his legs to keep it warm :sick:.

Latest list of ads etc can be seen here.

For any lurkers or delurkers the wiki is here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

infragram

We are just getting by at the minute, it’s hit us quite badly. And with another baby on the way it’s a worry. But my kids are my priority. I’ve not bought new clothes for god knows how long - because I’ve not needed them. £300 on a dress? Wouldn’t even contemplate it. A holiday leaving our kids at home? Not an option - we chose to have kids - if we are having a holiday it’s for family. Our home is definitely too small for us - but we make do as at the moment it’s not possible to move. To have someone like Simon sharing tips on how to save money from his massive pad - clearly comfortable - it makes my blood boil. I notice this post has gotten a lot of engagement- he’s done it to be relevant. Sooooo wacky and lol and relatable. These twats who worship the ground he walks on need their heads examined.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
This may have been pointed out already, but this year they have had enough money to:
- send her to Glastonbury
- take them all to bestival
- have a two week catered holiday (even if that was money saved over two years, it's still disposable income that can be redirected to heating etc)
- go on a biking stag
- go to a wedding
- cycle race in Mallorca, both of them, including transporting a bike
- a random overnight stay together in the Pig I think
- a long weekend in Copenhagen with the casual additional cost of an extra flight
- various trips to London
- plus work on the house.
If you added up all that the actually paid for that, it's probably the average family's total annual budget for living.

• Heart

infragram

There she is on his stories, as smug as ever.
Do they have no dignity/shame?!
That was my exact thoughts - look at that smug cow. She has no shame. She knows her shocking behaviour is a topic of conversation again and here she is peacocking in her big house smirking over her brunch. They absolutely don’t give a toss.

horrible people.

Reactions: 27

Emmadale

VIP Member
The most laughable bit is in the post when he says he’s not bothered about material things….yeah sure mate - except when they’re free!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27