Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many of the comments would count as meaningful engagement about the fridge?

Two? Three? Certainly less than five.

You'd think other brands would look at his piss poor engagement and give him a miss, but he still keeps getting the goods.

What a world we live in.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Someone also commented that the brand is awful! That they’d bought an washer in June, had it replaced the next month and the new one was now broken with all their clothes left inside.

Plus 2 comments saying that aren’t impressed with Hoover (tagged) for gifting to influencers who hardly need it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Does that even make sense? A fridge & freezer either keeps food at the required temperature or it doesn't.

If it doesn't, then it's unsafe for food and needs to be replaced. There's no middle ground of "oh, our freezer isn't keeping things properly frozen, so we'll just eat stuff quicker or keep throwing stuff away".

Genuinely can't work out how he thinks his "long run" of saving money will happen - and actually I find that bordering on (if not outright) false advertising.

Reactions: 17
Imagine if Hoover did a TV ad claiming their fridge freezers of dreams make food last longer, and might save you money.

• Haha
And now a story saying if he doesn’t make himself accountable on Instagram he doesn’t follow through on things.
What a tragic man. I need to tell strangers on the internet what my intentions are or I won’t do them. In other words, I don’t perform unless I have an audience.
Pathetic!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Lol someone in the comments suggested that the OD’s maybe donated their old fridge. Yeah right. If it’s not sitting in the garden, per my previous comment, it’s probably in that laundry room aka kitchen-to-be no 8.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many things has he said he'd do on instagram and then just not done them! Failing to sponsor that young girl after saying he would is an example that springs to mind. There are others, but that was an awful one that let a child down.

How the hell does someone who can't be accountable to himself hold down the sort of job that he claims to do?

Also I thought that was a jizz stain on his phone at first, but it's the reflection of the logo on his sweatshirt 😆

ItsNotJizz.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
How many things has he said he'd do on instagram and then just not done them! Failing to sponsor that young girl after saying he would is an example that springs to mind. There are others, but that was an awful one that let a child down.

How the hell does someone who can't be accountable to himself hold down the sort of job that he claims to do?

Also I thought that was a jizz stain on his phone at first, but it's the reflection of the logo on his sweatshirt 😆

View attachment 1711571
I thought he'd gone bald.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is this ‘save money in the long term by buying a new fridge’ a recycled line from chief toff cosplaying as a man of the people Boris Johnson? Way to make yourself sound even more out of touch with reality.

Is this ‘save money in the long term by buying a new fridge’ a recycled line from chief toff cosplaying as a man of the people Boris Johnson? Way to make yourself sound even more out of touch with reality.
Love this channel:

And his Mrs Hinch rant:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many of the comments would count as meaningful engagement about the fridge?

Two? Three? Certainly less than five.

You'd think other brands would look at his piss poor engagement and give him a miss, but he still keeps getting the goods.

What a world we live in.
The post has bombed so he’s wheeled out the twins for the next one! Rambling on about having his kids as friends!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.