Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eyes could not cope with those stories…such a narcissist!

Me me bleeping me and my mirrors so I can see more of me!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What have I just seen?! Scrawny man child filming himself in his large mirror "working out", then the 14 yo "peace" sign all hashtagged paincave?!
Aww, bless. "I did it all myself" is the kind of thing my 7 year old would proudly write on something she'd drawn at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Having the time to do something like that yourself when your children are young, is only likely to be possible if someone else is picking up part of your share of parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm surprised that tobeconfirmed page is still posting about clemmie.
It’s some kind of weird vendetta that. No idea who that woman is. Has she got children? Or is she a midwife? I don’t really understand 🤷🏽‍♀️ Tbh I’ve not paid any attention to it.

Reactions: 7
It’s some kind of weird vendetta that. No idea who that woman is. Has she got children? Or is she a midwife? I don’t really understand 🤷🏽‍♀️ Tbh I’ve not paid any attention to it.
I'm not sure either! It was very random considering the time scale

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure either! It was very random considering the time scale
I agree. Given the timescale it is super weird. I will never defend Clemmster under any circumstances - she’s a monster - but I do think there’s something suspect about this smear campaign.

Reactions: 9
NMC publishes suspensions and outcomes. Some of them are horrific.
Yeah, as a nurse myself I can imagine some of the things you will find on there - bleak.

I googled Chantal and she appears to be a really intelligent young woman. Her website has some interesting pieces on there - she’s clearly passionate about social justice. But I do not understand why she would be so obsessed by this particular case. What Clemmie did was tit - and she took advantage of vulnerable new mothers. But for all we know she could have maintained total professionalism in work for the majority of the time and there isn’t really a case to build against her. During Covid a few nurses on our ward were targeted by people - folk emailing in saying they had been partying during lockdown and sending photos from their instagrams etc. And while I think what they were doing was completely wrong - at the end of the day they were young women who had been fast tracked into the wards after graduating in an unprecedented global pandemic. No one had the time or desire to investigate it. The NHS are critically overworked and understaffed. Pick your battles.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really tried to understand where Chantal was coming from on the last series of stories she did, but it was so confusing as there had been all sorts of cuts and deletions. Perhaps it makes more sense for people who have listened to the podcasts, which I haven't done. I'm not a podcast listener at all, I prefer to read.

Whenever this all comes up, I do tend to get the feeling that there is more to the story than the facts as I know them (which is only from face value on Tattle and Instagram). Which one of you lurkers is going to lift the lid on some of the background stuff? 😜

I do think it is a personal vendetta. She clearly says she wants Clem’s pin. Her story’s ARE hard to follow and not smooth.

I also messaged her not got a response.

I have a lot of family members who are doctors. My brother is forced to pay large amounts for insurance too. I wouldn’t want them to be subjected to online campaigns. It’s up to an independent panel to decide. I still stand with my opinion that Clem shouldn’t be forced out of her job.

To be confirmed said to contact MVP bromley so I did a while back.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I really tried to understand where Chantal was coming from on the last series of stories she did, but it was so confusing as there had been all sorts of cuts and deletions. Perhaps it makes more sense for people who have listened to the podcasts, which I haven't done. I'm not a podcast listener at all, I prefer to read.

Whenever this all comes up, I do tend to get the feeling that there is more to the story than the facts as I know them (which is only from face value on Tattle and Instagram). Which one of you lurkers is going to lift the lid on some of the background stuff? 😜
I have neither the time or patience for podcasts either 😂

I’m in Scotland so can’t get any inside info up here!!

Reactions: 3
FFS there's like 15+ minutes' worth of him droning on about stuff he hasn't done around the house.

Yet we know he's spent a massive amount of time doing up the basement, a room that's just for him.

Reactions: 4
A hideous image to inflict on us. Those pink socks are the icing on the cake of vaj-shrivelling ick.

• Sick
  • Haha
FFS there's like 15+ minutes' worth of him droning on about stuff he hasn't done around the house.

Yet we know he's spent a massive amount of time doing up the basement, a room that's just for him.
And then he's suggesting having another account to help with simple ways to fix the things that other people have been ignoring around their homes....wtf, how much spare time does he have?? Just fix the stuff in your own place and shut up!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And then he's suggesting having another account to help with simple ways to fix the things that other people have been ignoring around their homes....wtf, how much spare time does he have?? Just fix the stuff in your own place and shut up!
Lol seriously? I must have not got that far.

If it means he'll spend less time exploiting his children, I'm all for a Mister Fixit type account for us to point and laugh at.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.