Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesnt matter that you didnt know what that building was as you guys didnt put out a post to loads of people saying “fyi thats the bank of england” trying to educate us plebs. He puts out that he’s a smart know it all but he isnt!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought it was the Bank of England so I'm also dumb 😔

I didn't broadcast a patronising "FYI" story identifying the wrong one, luckily 😆

I've educated myself on the difference now!
Not dumb hun. It's just a building in the grandscheme of things.

Will he do a correction? 😂

Also I find it very suspicious that tobeconfirmed has stopped posting completely. Think she got hit with a stop order.

Reactions: 7
That children's magazine subscription works out at £119.96 for a full year, excluding the introductory free issues.

It's not age appropriate for the twins IMO.

They've also done a Copenhagen showroom tour on HoH of another design company that they don't follow.

Did they spend their anniversary weekend mainly filming for instagram?
I’m sorry ( not sorry) but this stuff is wank

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did he come back in time like some sort of sexist terminator to rebuild capitalism after we all started eating rats and killing billionaires?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That latest showroom tour reel has TWO comments. TWO! The other one has 20. Spectacular fail.

I do wonder if they sought permission to go and film in those places. It's one thing snapping a personal photo or two, quite another to do extensive filming from all angles and feature it on their monetised account.

It really does look like Clemmie is doing a spot of shoplifting near the start of that Ferm Living reel. Can't believe he included that clip.

IsClemmieShoplifting.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That latest showroom tour reel has TWO comments. TWO! The other one has 20. Spectacular fail.

I do wonder if they sought permission to go and film in those places. It's one thing snapping a personal photo or two, quite another to do extensive filming from all angles and feature it on their monetised account.

It really does look like Clemmie is doing a spot of shoplifting near the start of that Ferm Living reel. Can't believe he included that clip.

View attachment 1706040
Omg. Without filters 😯

Reactions: 8
You can quite often get both Hay and Ferm living bits in tk maxx. The twisty candles are yellow stickered in my local branch. I did not need to go to Copenhagen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.