Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the old fridge freezer break? I hate standalone units like that, much nicer when they're integrated!

Reactions: 5
Nah, the fridge is new but the unit of doom has always dominated the room. The Tommy Cooper seaweed tassel is new 😆

As well as the fridge I see they've also replaced the bar chairs after what, only 3-4 years (?), and we already know what's happened to the paintwork.
I was just looking at the new S&M bar stools…look painful to me. The old ones are the same ones I inherited when I bought this house and they are Ikea (now replaced) but wouldn’t you be going for some cox & cox spenny stools for your spenny kitchen and especially when you’ve designed the central unit to only have 2 seats for your 6 family household 🤔🤯

Reactions: 8
Their kitchen is genuinely anxiety inducing - like all that money spent and it needs ripping out 3 years later? Idk what I’d even do if this was me other than cry.

I’ve never seen wood flooring in a kitchen before - is it possible to have it without it looking this grubby? You can’t steam wood or clean using chemicals so doesn’t feel ideal in a kitchen?

Reactions: 9
We're planning on replacing our 19 year old Focus do it all kitchen in 2 years when we've saved up to do our much longed for extension...it's been perfectly functional in all that time apart from needing to replace some handles for about £50
seeing the number of fuckups that the MOD/FODs have done has given me plenty of ideas what NOT to incorporate in our design!
That void above the fridge freezer is so badly designed...how would it even be safe for storing wine bottles in the first place , when you can't even see what you're after?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The problem with the bottle rack is that each compartment is too big. Taking a bottle from the bottom of each compartment would scare me with all the clunking as each bottle above settled into place. I don't think the unit will block out much light because there are glass doors all across the external wall facing the breakfast bar.

Reactions: 10
If they really had to have that design, at the very least they could have painted that whole unit the same colour as the walls which would have lessened the visual impact & contrast a bit and put the focus more on the rest of the kitchen. Mockup below (excuse the 2min rush job lol).

I totally agree about the size of the compartments @Hatchet_job. Individual compartments for each bottle would be a lot safer.

lighter.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A combination of above thread suggestions:

FOD’s a grey old banger all covered in dust, his advice if you’re starving: new fridge is a must!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Girl is just feeling himself.

Two lamps in the background. Money saving tip: buy one item not 5 or 6. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Note the damp remover gadget. Bet it will be super musty ( and dusty) in there soon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No less than FIVE instances of the words "me", "myself" or "I" in one small caption.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What have I just seen?! Scrawny man child filming himself in his large mirror "working out", then the 14 yo "peace" sign all hashtagged paincave?!
Hahahahaha I hadn’t seen this yet. What the actual duck.

And i thought Matt Hancock was living out his midlife crisis in the public eye..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got nothing. I can’t with those stories. I’m glad I had finished eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.