Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't panic everyone! Simon Hooper is here with his "FYI" to inform us all what the Bank of England looks like!

View attachment 1701796
He’s such a twit. That is NOT the Bank of England. That is the Royal Exchange.

The Bank of England is across the road on the left hand side of the image!

FYI if anyone wants something free to do with children, there is a Bank of England museum (Monday to Friday). Very informative, and they have activity sheets for a broad range of ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I put ol' dusty head Simon into Google Lens and I can't stop laughing at what it thinks are the matches 😂

5F3F5F80-1E51-4545-BAD2-445FC586EA77.jpeg

79A3C0A2-64A6-4F3B-B85F-F3E276E5E243.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hmm I hope one of you knows the answer to this: Sly has now put the fridge/freezer ad on both pages - does the company have to ask for that? 5 days apart is strange so is there any chance his “link in bio” isn’t getting the clicks they thought it would hence it being posted to the FOD account.

One of the first comments is about it being gifted.

And 860k :)

Reactions: 9
I'm incredibly grateful he's posted the fridge ad. I've been spending so much time recently pondering whether to hide large kitchen appliances, or go for a design that fits in to the style of my palatial kitchen? Thank you FOD for this public service content. So relatable in 2022.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Brilliant, someone has commented how his was free. Wonder how he will respond… delete? Ignore? Acknowledge his privilege and bad taste?

Reactions: 6
No mention at all of what happened to the previous fridge (which can't have been very old). Was it broken, or did they chuck out a working fridge to put this one in?

Reactions: 6
No mention at all of what happened to the previous fridge (which can't have been very old). Was it broken, or did they chuck out a working fridge to put this one in?
They prob put it in the garden like the perfectly good bathtub. It’ll get moved in about 15 months time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Idiot probably broke it by getting inside it filming his twatty content!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's with the manky seaweed looking stuff hanging over the corners of the units?

F893DED3-38B4-4500-9CC0-6103041D8569.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The sponsored ad just come up and it’s been up for 2 hours and only 19 comments… one with someone saying it was free 😂 and now another who’s put off the company 😂🥳
This is funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone saying they appreciate him being open about ads. Clearly they don’t realise it’s the law (he wouldn’t be telling us if it wasn’t as we know from past experience) but tells a story about how badly regulated Instagram still is if this feels like a refreshing difference to any user.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.