Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not even the right and and he makes them behave like toddlers for the gram. He’s just such an absolute wanker.

Reactions: 6
If those two girls are still watching Bluey then there is no way on earth they want/can read that 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh my gosh, I've cried at so many episodes of Bluey! 'Camping' when it shows future Bluey reuniting with Jean-Luc kills me. Even got a lump in my throat explaining the plot to my friend 😂 Right, who's going to start a Bluey thread...!?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m choking with laughter that this duffer thinks that the Royal Exchange is the Bank of England (which is just nearby but far less ‘blingy in appearance). This man is just dumb, dumb, dumb. All that privilege and yet such a dim bulb! 🤣😂🤣. And so over-confident with it.

He is very entertaining, but not in the way he thinks he is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought it was the Bank of England so I'm also dumb 😔

I didn't broadcast a patronising "FYI" story identifying the wrong one, luckily 😆

I've educated myself on the difference now!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my gosh, I've cried at so many episodes of Bluey! 'Camping' when it shows future Bluey reuniting with Jean-Luc kills me. Even got a lump in my throat explaining the plot to my friend 😂 Right, who's going to start a Bluey thread...!?
'Sleepytime' gets me, when Bingo gets fluffy back 🥲
And I definitely also cry at Baby Race and Camping! Big Bluey fans in our house 🙌🏻

• Heart
I thought it was the Bank of England so I'm also dumb 😔

I didn't broadcast a patronising "FYI" story identifying the wrong one, luckily 😆

I've educated myself on the difference now!
You’re the very opposite of dumb, dear heart! 💗💗

(And didn’t he have a City-type job when they lived up in Crystal Palace?)

xxx

Reactions: 7
'Sleepytime' gets me, when Bingo gets fluffy back 🥲
And I definitely also cry at Baby Race and Camping! Big Bluey fans in our house 🙌🏻
Sleepytime makes me bawl! And Baby Race. Oh Bluey, best kids show ever. I thought Duggee couldn’t be beaten!

Sorry for taking thread off topic 😂 Sometimes it’s nice to think about nice things when angry about the existence of FOD, help bring my blood pressure back down.

OK we're somehow onto chapter 7 "Solo parenting - I dad it my way" (😫)

He's listed a load of heteronormative stereotyping shite "assumptions that women make" about dads.

He's now going to spend a whole chapter detailing what HE does, and then comparing his behaviour (which he will assume is representative of ALL fathers) to these "women's assumptions" that he's made up entirely by himself.

IMG_8304.JPG

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just looked up the publisher's details at the front of the book.

I swear I have not photoshopped this! :oops:

IMG_8306.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
OK we're somehow onto chapter 7 "Solo parenting - I dad it my way" (😫)

He's listed a load of heteronormative stereotyping shite "assumptions that women make" about dads.

He's now going to spend a whole chapter detailing what HE does, and then comparing his behaviour (which he will assume is representative of ALL fathers) to these "women's assumptions" that he's made up entirely by himself.

View attachment 1703219
He’s so unbelievably awful.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.