Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His content is so boring it's actually laughable. At the expense of his kids though clearly. Urgh i wish there were laws protecting children from parents exploiting every minute of their childhood for views.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Imagine having a camera constantly set up to ‘capture’ these moments for Instagram, it’s deeply sad for those kids. What a nasty piece of work he is

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Totally scripted and unauthentic.

My kids hate drawing, I can draw a wee bit and they try and compare theirs to mine, saying theres is rubbish. It's encouragement all the way here, sitting with them and drawing alongside them. Offering advice and support... and then it clicks for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The way he sets his camera up to record his conversations with them is just awful. As though it’s all by chance. I dunno if that was my partner with my kids I’d be telling him I wasn’t happy.
Oh but they need a new sofa.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That scene was scripted - you just know by the way the twin laughed/said her piece that she had been told what to say. Simon back to his old tricks. Very sad for those girls to be used like that.

Reactions: 14
I think these well educated little kids are quite capable of speaking like that, but I think they say something and then he makes them do it again. Because he goes 💰 ahh content.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That scene was scripted - you just know by the way the twin laughed/said her piece that she had been told what to say. Simon back to his old tricks. Very sad for those girls to be used like that.
Absolutely!

Reactions: 6
Not to mention the stupidity of broadcasting to the world the exact location of your so-called "security camera" and the fact that there's a large blind spot where the kitchen island is, which shields a good part of the potential entry point at the rear.

Unless they're expecting the burglars to rock up and sit around the island with a cuppa?

Reactions: 12
Oh I didn’t understand his caption. I thought he was waffling about a security camera. Why on earth do they have one there recording all the time and when they are just in the kitchen? How absolutely weird.
mind you this is a twit who spends 2 days videoing himself playing blue Peter with a door to save pennies and then gets a free fridge freezer for selling his kids.

Reactions: 6
It's my educated guess that the clip was cropped from a landscape-orientation wider shot.

If I'm right, then FOD seemed to know exactly where to stand both times he "casually paused" in the shot, in order to be able to crop it vertically for instagram reels without blocking the twins or having his back to the camera. I've overlaid both parts here, and shown what I believe are the cropped areas in grey.

He's acting out a planned sequence IMO. If not it's a heck of a coincidence that everything just happened to compose itself perfectly for reels.

Can we get his Theatre Studies re-grade put back to a B (or lower)? 😆

FieldOfView.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@Axatogrind don't suppose you could do a mock up of two burglars sitting at the breakfast bar having a cuppa? 😁 They are hardly likely to have a swag bag - nothing worth taking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Axatogrind don't suppose you could do a mock up of two burglars sitting at the breakfast bar having a cuppa? 😁 They are hardly likely to have a swag bag - nothing worth taking.
The google chrome books that were gifted probably a bit old now, in fact all their gifted tit is wearing out and so what would be left. Oh Clemmies room closet because every nhs midwife needs a whole room for all their gifted clothes. And £160 bras.

Reactions: 4
I'd imagine houses get broken into for far less stuff than they have, but I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Not trying to be a downer, but I won't be doing a mock up even as a joke, as I'd feel awful if something did happen.

Their lack of security consciousness makes them more vulnerable than most, e.g. flaunting what goods they have, giving away layout details of the house, showing security weaknesses, knowing one adult sometimes does night shifts, having an idea of when they're away etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'd imagine houses get broken into for far less stuff than they have, but I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Not trying to be a downer, but I won't be doing a mock up even as a joke, as I'd feel awful if something did happen.

Their lack of security consciousness makes them more vulnerable than most, e.g. flaunting what goods they have, giving away layout details of the house, showing security weaknesses, knowing one adult sometimes does night shifts, having an idea of when they're away etc.
Hopefully someone will just show him how utterly shite his door is.

Sadly, no proper criminals would be following FOD. His followers are bots, housewives who love Clemmie and other moronic influencers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.