Father of Daughters #55 His luggage is smarter than he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This doesn't really add up, in particular the bit about staying silent for "months" with worry about:
  • cost of living increases (did that really impact them to a great degree months ago?)
  • the threat of redundancy (two months ago according to him, around the time of the MW holiday/childcare)
  • big jump in mortgage (seems odd - what exactly happened there if it was months ago when rates were still low?)
  • getting less and less sleep (yet he was flogging sleep drops earlier this year and claiming they worked for him).
View attachment 1641956

How convenient Clemmie "saw he was stressed" about finances in the short gap between their extravagent spending in Copenhagen (extra flight*, £100-£200 meals per night, drinks, multiple shopping sprees) and World Mental Health Day. Because as others have indicated, even if their flights and accom were pre-booked, their spending pattern on the Copenhagen trip sure as hell wasn't that of a couple on a small budget.

Even if they're feeling the pinch, they have scope and assets that so many people in desperate situations can only dream about. And don't even get me started on the whole "am I present enough for my girls?" and "I spend too much time on my own" thing, because that's a whole different rant. Lol.

* He was prepared on the spot to pay for an extra flight without any knowledge of whether that would cost £100, £500 or possibly even more.
If their mortgage has increased could that mean they've had to borrow extra to get work done/sustain their lifestyle?

Reactions: 5
What an actual tragic prick that he’s so desperate for content he’s sharing his adult siblings holiday photos on his Instagram? I can’t even … he is PATHETIC!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an actual tragic prick that he’s so desperate for content he’s sharing his adult siblings holiday photos on his Instagram? I can’t even … he is PATHETIC!
Over/under on whether he actually asked his siblings if he could share their holiday photos with his bots?

Reactions: 6
Can’t hide his jealousy 🤣

Not invited anyway mate!

And now sharing the twins in their bedroom 🙄

• Sad
I'm laughing at the the constant "Siiiiii" in the background :LOL:

Just pack your bag and go if you're getting so jealous lol.

Poor, poor Simon, having to deal with only having four overseas trips so far this year and not five.

World's bleeping tiniest violin plays a sad, sad tune.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how he thinks his followers feel when he posts pictures of luxury subsidised holidays and child-free weekend breaks?
He’s barely been back from his last holiday long enough to mend his suitcase.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So bloody jealous and bitter. He was the same (worse, probably) when Clemmie went to Glastonbury.

It's a HORRIBLE personality trait of his. He's seething about it.

Can't he ever just be happy for others? He shoves HIS trips in everyone's faces every time!

Reactions: 11
"our modern superficial lives"
"keep making good choices"
"actually missing out"
Never known for consistency or common decency.

So bloody jealous and bitter. He was the same (worse, probably) when Clemmie went to Glastonbury.

It's a HORRIBLE personality trait of his. He's seething about it.

Can't he ever just be happy for others? He shoves HIS trips in everyone's faces every time!
Self-righteous indignation. An unattractive quality.

Reactions: 5
Because yes a good choice for your childrens future is to share intimate details of them online and photographs and videos that should remain private. Good choice that one.

He has tried to sound so introspective and wise in that post - but he’s thick a tit. Pontificating to others about good choices for their kids future 😂

Here’s a thought, maybe stop exploiting your children, and if you’re so concerned about the state of the world have a look at your bloody carbon footprint mate. Then get back to us with a bit of humility (look it up, Si. It’s a good trait to have.)

On a side note you can imagine his brother and sister on the saké, absolutely ripping into him. “He asked if he could share our photos with his ‘followers’ for some top notch content.” “Sad bastard - just let him. Got nothing else going for him.” Then a cheers to his absence - and their gratitude of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The mind boggles a bit. I don’t get how Sly can consider for one second that his and Glen’s ascent to IG stardom wasn’t heavily based in superficiality. They were selling tit left and right as must-haves to be the perfect parent, leaving new mums (their target audience!) feeling like actual tit for affording said tit.

So now that the cash isn’t flowing as fast and that maybe the cost of living is catching up to him, now he can complain in order to relate to the plebs.

I don’t believe he has commented on Ukraine, has he? Just a vague “all our wars” in this rambling featuring the twins from years ago.

862k.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know this adds nothing new to the conversation but I just watched the “my siblings are in Japan” and “how dare my daughter be ill” videos and… WHY isn’t he too embarrassed to post these thoughts?

He is such a petulant little manbaby. So self absorbed. And he thinks he deserves praise for acting like a brat. Honestly.

Reactions: 13
Oh my goodness I’ve just seen the stories, what a bleeping man baby! Bet they’re glad he didn’t go (not like he was invited anyway!)
Prick

Reactions: 8
I know this adds nothing new to the conversation but I just watched the “my siblings are in Japan” and “how dare my daughter be ill” videos and… WHY isn’t he too embarrassed to post these thoughts?

He is such a petulant little manbaby. So self absorbed. And he thinks he deserves praise for acting like a brat. Honestly.
Petulant man baby! That’s a classic quote.
Ick level off the scale

Reactions: 9
Aren't his siblings in Japan because his brother works for the Williams F1 team? So he'd have been in Japan anyway, they raced there last weekend.
Petulant man baby is right, why can't he just be happy for the experience his siblings are having?

Reactions: 12
Imagine how much the dynamic of a trip would be ruined changed if Simon were on it:
  1. Making countless photos and videos of himself EVERYWHERE they go
  2. Embarrassing monologues and actions on camera in public (esp. the ones where he'll add text later)
  3. Only interested in "instagrammable" settings
  4. Moaning about the cost of everything but also belittling others on a budget
  5. Pretending he's the main expert on the place the entire time, and the lead person generally
  6. Wankily pretending he understands the language and insisting he doesn't look like a tourist, while making awkward google lens translations
  7. Constantly revelling in the fact that Clemmie's "stuck at home with the kids"
  8. Comparing it unfavourably to previous times he was in that part of the world
  9. Being a dick to service staff and/or trying to use them for content
  10. Subjecting everyone to his moods and his face, and those jeans

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.